Highlights tour in Central Viet Nam.Tourist can see all stunning landscapes in Central of Viet Nam as Golden bridge,Dragon bridge,Lang co beach,My khe beach,Monkey mountain,Marble mountain,Hoi an old town,Water coconut village....
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tour guide,water,parking fee,gasoline,
- Entry/Admission - Linh Ung Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Lang Co Beach
- Entry/Admission - My Khe Beach
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee tickets to Bana hills,marble mountain,Hoi an,cam thanh village
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Cam Nam Island
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Welcome board with your name
- Phu Bai Airport, Hue Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17107P68
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city on Tripadvisor
- How much is Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city?
- Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city price starts from $284.20. Discover and book Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city on Tripadvisor
- What is the Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city cancellation policy?
- Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city?
- Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city is hosted by Hoi an local tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hoi an local tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17107P68
Reserve your spot
Hue city to Lang co beach,Hai...
Hoi an city
About the operator
Hoi an local tour
Hoi An, Vietnam
Joined in February 2019
#28 of 191 Transportation in Hoi An
- Anthony P00Very lively and helpful driver Tre made the trip a joy .Lively driver Tre took us from Hoi An to Hue traveling the scenic mountain overpass . Picture stops and great oysters on the food stop .
- MalaysiaMinky00WORTH THE PRICE !!!It is kind of pricey but we went for it. The show is amazing and uses lots of manpower. It also have some kind of park where there are lots of food, lots of nicely lit instagramable sights. Did not regret Also had the tip that if book online can get some discount kind of difficult but our hotel help us book. Wish they had more translation as everything is in local language. They do have some translation but could be better if more
- williamg495800Hoi An local tours and Bang Tran, you can’t have one without the other. 😎 A great big Cam On (thank you) to Bang.Our Vietnam journey began with Bang Tran meeting us at the Airport. From day one we knew Bang was a special person and tour guide. His English was excellent which made communication flawless. We had an itinerary to follow with a couple of tweaks here and there. Bang offered a couple of excursions which turned out to be such memorable moments. One of which was an adventure of cascading down the river in a coracle (round basket boat) with a local paddling. Picture bumper boats decorated with vibrant colors merging together floating down a river, spinning at times for extra excitement. Think of bottle caps in a big bowl full of water. 😂 While exploring a small village of local gardens we journeyed over to Kumquat kitchen restaurant to satisfy our palates. We experienced the culture by eating and drinking with locals and made friends with many of the Vietnamese people who we found to be so warm and friendly. We explored the craziness and adventure of travelling by motorbike for a day with Bang and another as drivers to different temples, a small shopping spree at street side vendors, ending with lunch at a local restaurant. Food was excellent everywhere we ate. Bang took us shopping to a busy market in Hoian where we stopped at a local tailor called Minh Nhi where we had tailored shirts and suits made. We experienced paragliding off the top of Monkey Mountain, a helicopter ride, and cruise along Ha Long Bay and so many other adventures. A day didn’t passed that we didn’t enjoy Bang’s company both as a tour guide turned friend. From city to city, excursion to excursion Bang demonstrated his knowledge, professionalism, timeliness, and warmness which in turn made for an unforgettable journey. I can not praise nor express enough accolades to Bang for his job as tour guide during our Hoi An Quang Nam Province and beyond tour. It wasn’t a tour, it was a lifetime experience with a beautiful soul as tour guide. If you are so fortunate to have Bang Tran as your tour guide you will be both blessed and privileged.
- 357darlar00Bang-Bang was Bang On in Hoi An!Bang -Bang made our few days in Hoi An wonderful! He loves the village, making it easy for us to become enamored of Hoi An! His interaction with the locals as he took us to his favorite stores and coffee shops made Hoi An even better! He was also incredibly flexible, a must with this group of six women who sometimes wanted different experiences and had some special dietary requests (vegetarians) loved our time exploring Hoi An! Bang Bang arranged bamboo boat rides for us and set up a cooking class for some of our group. He made everything so simple for us allowing us to just enjoy the beauty and vibrancy of Hoi An!
- Discover20803600Best guide ever!Bang was the BEST guide I have ever had!!!!!!! I’ve traveled to many places and his tour was by far the best. He introduced us to culture as well as tourist attractions. I got sick and he helped me through the entire process and even got me medicine. I can’t praise him enough! You’ll be fortunate to have him as a guide!!!! Thank you Bang for an amazing experience!!
- Rft123yht00Hoi An tourMr Bang was very genuine and trustworthy. He recomended great restaurants and shops, and made sure we were always looked after. He was on time and very funny, and his information is interesting. Strongly recommend this tour.
- Greta T00More than amazing with lovely staffThe absolute best. This show was simply amazing. Quite pricy but worth every penny. We went while it was raining and not even that could have made the show any less amazing. They even provided rain ponchos for everyone for free. Also the entire staff were the loveliest people (they even borrowed me a portable charger)
- Good_Partner00Hai Van Gate - Historical point between Danang and HueWhen you travel from Danang to visit Hue, this must be the major transition point for tourist. It has a history for being the defensive location for the city. There wasn't much to see except that the view from high up was quite nice or impressive for some. Most might spend 15 to 20 minutes there at most.
- jamiecroft00Very Reliable service.Picked up on time and taken directly to the base of the Golden Bridge. We had to delay our pick up so contacted our organiser and asked to pick us up 30 mins after we had arranged, this was no problem. Would recommend this trip.
- Rod W00An excellent way to understand the history of a very unique place of Vietnam!Just WOW! I was blown away by the scale of the show and actually felt like I was going back in time. It gave me a different appreciation of the area! It also rained pretty heavily at times but the performers pushed on through. A great show to help you understand the history of this very special place! Definitely gives you a wider appreciation of the local area. Well done team on the show!
- amitalkobi1400Great Service. Great value.The private tour price worth it. The guide is very nice and helpful. Arrived on time and wait for us to complete the trip. Available on the phone. Perfect.
- KristyLikesSnow00They're not lying when they say 'most beautiful show in the world'The costumes, the dances and the light shows are amazing, there is so much variety in different designs and styles and so many heartfelt moments during the show, it absolutely blew my mind. Worth every penny.
- mikeaG2300SJ00Great serviceWe booked everything on the website, our driver was at the arrivals door and it was a short stroll to the car. The vehicle was very clean and quite new, we were brought safely to our hotel in Hoi An
- Y88000Very enjoyable Hue day trip with MinhOur driver Minh arrived early at the hotel lobby to pick us up for the day trip. He planned the day very well and ensured that we are always taken care of during the entire trip. He provided water, wet towels and WiFi connection. We had a very authentic local lunch of rice rolls and noodles together thanks to his recommendation. Minh also made it a point to point out interesting sights along the journey and is very helpful with even suggestions for Hoi An and beyond. And when we realized that we left our umbrella in his boot after returning to the hotel, he went out of his way to send it back to us.
- 142JulietW00A visual feast!Breathtaking and worthy of the title best show in the world! You won’t be disappointed. Creative excellence. .
Buy it with
Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city provided by Hoi an local tour
Product Overview: Viet Nam central exploring from Hue city
Number of Photos