Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Visiting most interesting places in Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An. Departure location: you can depart from Hue or Hoi An or Da Nang. - Enjoy local dishes - Flexible tour: it is possible to ask us to change itinerary as your plan and your tiem - Private guided trip with friendly people - Best prices for 2 days in 3 cities
Hue sightseeing, overnight in...
Hue to Da Nang sightseeing & Hoi...
- Private transports, bottled water.
- All Fees and Taxes
- All entrance fees
- Private english speaking tour guide for 2 days
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Toan Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Minh Mang
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Lang Co Beach
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Other meals
- Personal expenses
- Tips for drivers and guide, it is up to you.
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What a fantastic day. Mr Tom our tour guide made our experience amazing, his English was great and his driving made us feel very safe. we chose to do this tour on Christmas Day and was not disappointed. The views are out of this world! Exceeded our expectations by far and great…
Mr. Tom took such good care of us. We called in the morning, and Mr. Tom drive from Hue to pick us up in Da Nang by 13:00 that day! He was so much fun, very knowledgeable, had good recommendations on food, and great sense of humor. Oh my Buddha what a trip!
Date of experience: September 2019
After the fabulous reviews, I was expecting this to be a highlight of our time in Vietnam. Instead, on Day One (Tour of Hue) our driver spoke little English. He knew the names of destinations and could tell us when/where he'd meet us again through gesturing, but that was it. It…
Date of experience: April 2019
4 Helpful votes
Response from Thienvietnam, Người quản lý at Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An sightseeing guided tour 2 days or vice versa
Responded Jun 12, 2019
Dear Chikiwisg, tripadvisor readers Thanks for your time to review us on Tripadvisor, We would like to say sorry about the driver, as the reason we told you about him, he was sick suddenly 1 day before your trip starting, so he asked his friend to drive the van, we did not know about it, he did not tell us about this, so after this problem, we have choosen another driver to change for him and now he is no more working in our company. We have said "SORRY" to you, offered a big refund and gave free drinks, it was the true that we had to change another van with new driver in 30-40 minutes, because all english speaking driver were busy during that time and we had no time to arrange a driver who can speaks good english for your trip. We always respect and listen to customers comments to make our service better. We never use any staffs who made our customers unhappy. Thanks for your listening. Thien Nguyen The tour operator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Stop & Go Tours
A perfect Hue day
This tour company was fast in responding to any question I had leading up to this trip and they arranged for an air…
The host is so kind and nice, also gave us a quick look on the tour map. The driver, Mr.Tony, is so fancy! ᕙ( • ‿ …
Kind staff, Tony
I stayed at Stop and go hotel Hoi an just a night to attend wedding party for my colleagues. Staff are so kind to t…
Value for money
We had a great trip seeing the historical sites of Huế. Dung, our driver, had an impressive knowledge of the histor…
Great tour - 5 hours of great sites
This tour had hundreds of opportunities for photos. Absolutely wonderful. The tombs and pagoda outside of The Citad…
What an amazing way to see Hue
We had the pleasure of receiving a tour of Hue from Mr. Thang. Our tour was modified to our needs and requests by N…
A long drive, with some highlights
We had Mr Tin Tin as driver and Ms Hai as a guide, who we picked up on the way to the Vinh Moc Tunnels. Firstly. M…
Great way to get detailed tour
This was a great way to see the Pagoda & 3 of the main tombs in the outskirts of Hue. We had a driver and guide (La…
This is a great tour
We had a tour from Hue with Mr Tin and Ms Thach and learnt so much about the history of Vietnam when the DMZ was es…
DMZ PRIVATE TOUR
Our excellent driver Sanh Tony (he’s such a nice man and so personable) and fantastic guide (Hai Sanh) were a great…
HUE TO HAN OI BY PRIVATE CAR TOUR
We did a private car from Hue to Hoi An with driver Sanh Tony and he’s was excellent. We had as much time as we wan…
An excellent way to transfer between Hoi An and Hue
We used stop and go tours to transfer us from Hoi An to Hue visiting sights en route. Mr Tin Tin was a wonderful gu…
Made the drive to Hoi An memorable
We did the A1 transfer from Hue to Hoi An. Our driver, Hoa, was really nice; his English was good and he was very i…
A delightful drive up the coast
We really enjoyed our drive from Hoi An to Hue. Our driver, Sun, was courteous, safe and very knowledgeable. Stop…
Perfect way to visit the monuments close to Hue
We had a great transfer to the main tombs and the Thien Mu Pagoda with our driver Tin Tin. He was on our hotel on t…
- Thanh Toan Bridge, Tomb of Minh Mang, and 8 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An sightseeing guided tour 2 days or vice versa
Which attractions will I visit with Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An sightseeing guided tour 2 days or vice versa?
How much is Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An sightseeing guided tour 2 days or vice versa?
Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An sightseeing guided tour 2 days or vice versa price starts from $181.54. Discover and book Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An sightseeing guided tour 2 days or vice versa on Tripadvisor
What is the Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An sightseeing guided tour 2 days or vice versa cancellation policy?
Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An sightseeing guided tour 2 days or vice versa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An sightseeing guided tour 2 days or vice versa on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An sightseeing guided tour 2 days or vice versa?
Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An sightseeing guided tour 2 days or vice versa is hosted by Stop & Go Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Stop & Go Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An sightseeing guided tour 2 days or vice versa on Tripadvisor