Let this exciting tour take you through the bustling streets, stunning landscapes, unique architecture and famous attractions in Hue. Discover tombs, pagodas, rivers, and legendary temples, and visit the sights that tourists travel the world to see: Thien Mu pagoda, Imperial Citadel, Hue Royal Antiques Museum and Dong Ba Market. Highlights: • Explore Hue's iconic sights on a full or half day tour • Discover the city's unique architectural monuments and historical locations • Talks with local people, exchange cultural way of life
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
- Entry/Admission - Dong Ba Market
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Travel insurance
- Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.Pickup details
Hotel pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Hue City
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109316P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour?
- Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour price starts from $85.90. Discover and book Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour?
- Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour is hosted by Vietnam Sightseeing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Sightseeing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109316P37
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Thien Mu PagodaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Imperial Citadel of Thang LongStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Dong Ba MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Vietnam SightseeingStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in December 2018
#157 of 508 Transportation in Hanoi
- B3115WYkatherinea00Awesome experienceOur tour guide Maddie was amazing and very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend doing this tour with Maddie
- ultimakennkfken00Worth coming to Ho Chi MinhThe only reason I came to Ho Chi Minh is to visit Chu Chi Tunnels and it was absolutely brilliant experience. This place is 2hrs from city. I love history and our guide explained it nicely, we travelled through the tunnels with my 4 year old and it was fun game for her. We even tried AK 47 shooting at the practice range which costed extra for 1500rs 10 rounds of bullet
- 497fredericks00Great Tour, Tunnels and BuddhaOur tour guide was Loan, she made our experience very enjoyable . I can only advise to take a private tour to have time in the tunnels with the Vietnamese military guide who explained everything very well. Later at lunch and at the Buddha Statue we had a unique experience. Loan answered a lot of questions and through her view we understood the things which we saw through different eyes. I really can recommend Loan as the tour guide.
- Ramon S00GoodWe did the luxury tour, the Gan was super comfortable and offered beverages and snacks, the guide was informative on the drive down and the guys English was pretty good also. Felt that some of the other tours were more detailed and explained in depth the traps etc which we missed, showing how they worked and effects, just little more informative, it felt we had to keep on moving quickly. It was still a good trip however would have liked to see and spend a bit more time there and hearing more stories. Overall pretty happy. tours.
- 219sheilad00Great chu chi tunnel tourWhat did we love it was our tour guide Ni as she was so knowledgeable about everything at the site What we didn’t like was all the crowds
- Andy A00Great short tour of multiple areas of interestOur tour guide Chesmin was very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour gave us a great understanding of the local mountains, marble industry and the religious beliefs and practices of the community l.
- 232ke00Apathetic and uninformativePro’s: - prompt pick up our hotel. - clean and safe vehicle, and well driven. Con’s: - Tour guide clearly had no idea of the strict rules in place at some of the venues e.g. that we could take photos outside of Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum. Told off by soldiers/guards multiple times. This shows a lack of understanding the rules and etiquette for someone who should be experienced. - Excuses were made when challenged. - Kept wandering off to get cash out. - Grasp of English limited and difficult to understand. Hard to engage and answer questions. - Trip seemed to finish very early (3hours), not really a half day tour.
- O2055HVgeorgea00Its ok hard climbingIts ok the main cave was awesome But be careful climbing in the tunnels going to the top to much effect with no wow up the top there is nothing but rocks,
- VictoriaAwesome00Not an amazing tour and sudden last minute price change!I would not recommend this tour to anyone. The sites themselves were great, marble mountain and Hoi An are both lovely, but you can get to them easily on your own with a bike or by hiring a car.The tour guide was fine, but did not really seem to know a lot of actual history about the sites and like a lot of these tours kept taking us to "sites" that were actually just stores. The dinner was again...just fine. It was a pretty boring set menu and you can get much better food from restaurant or food carts on your own. The biggest issue was the price change. When we found the tour it was listed as $48 per person, however once we booked it we were charged $83 per person. This is a crazy price jump and the tour was ABSOLUTELY not worth that price. Compared to other tours in Vietnam $83 is four times as expensive as this should have been and the dishonesty is a little unsettling. I would strongly recommend no one book this tour or any tour with Vietnam Sightseeing. There are plenty of other reputable tour services that will not double your price without telling you.
- Adi S00perfect dayWas a very well organized trip with an excellent guide, the beauty of Marble mountain and Hoi An speaks for itself and we had a very good dinner with excellent Vietnamese food!
Buy it with
Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour provided by Vietnam Sightseeing
Product Overview: Hue City Discovery Private Half Day Tour
Number of Photos