We will pick you up at Chan May port and depart to Hoi An. And along the route to Hoi an, we will stop for you visit some famous hightlights as such as:
– Hai Van Pass – This superb 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-visit. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson called the Hai Van Pass “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. More-so, the pass offers incredible photo opportunities at the highest point when traveling from Hue to Hoi An by car. (Note: You wont experience the Hai Van Pass like this when traveling by bus or train)
– My Khe beach – one of the most ideal beach of Da Nang City, international tourists came here for convalescence and relaxation.
– Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village – located at the foot of Marble Mountains. The products of village help beautify the Marble Mountains landscape.
– Marble mountain – which was named after the ancient oriental philosophy including 5 elements creating universe: metal, wood, water, fire and earth. Reaching here, you will see the systems of caves and tunnels which were used as a very important base for Vietnam Revolutionary.
- Hoi An ancient town - by wandering to have an enjoyment of old streets, houses…visit Tan Ky house, Japanese Bridge, Phuc Kien Hall, Sa Huynh Museum, local market. You can also have time to enjoy traditional music performance in old house. Once more special of Hoi An ancient town is spending time to go shopping at silk shops, lantern shops for experience of handicraft villages and make tailor with reasonable price.
When you finished, we will come back the Chan May port before 1 hour and half as departure time.