Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 3 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byThua Thien Hue Post Office
- 1La Vang ChurchStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park HeadquarterStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Paradise CaveStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byHo Chi Minh Trail Monument
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Phú Hội, Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam Vĩnh Ninh, Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam Phong Natural Heritage Area, Phong NHA, Sơn Trạch, Bố Trạch District, Quang Binh Province, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hue City
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park Headquarter
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Cave
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
From Hanoi we book a night train to Dong Hoi and prepare ourselves for the two caves.We visited the Paradise cave first and its awesome, see to believe magnificent crystal stalactites. Next expedition is to Dark Cave. Ziplining, kayaking if you cant swim, walked through the…
Date of experience: April 2018
5 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Wati Travel
very dangerous trip.
they tell you to go on the # 2 tour adventure. but not that you are on a tight rope with the feed on wet rocks ...…
Best day ever.
Travelled with my 2 kids at 9 amd 13 years.. They had the best time. It was so fun and so beautiful. Would deffentl…
Best thing we did in Vietnam
This day trip may have been the best thing we’ve done in Vietnam!! It was fun, exhilarating, beautiful and a great …
Ninh Binh Day Tour
Amazing day tour organised by Wati Travel, Kimmy was our tour guide, he was funny, informative and nice. We had a g…
An excellent tour: better than expected!
Disclaimer: I tend to shy away from organized trekking tours. I'm from an area with many opportunities for independ…
Amazing scenery and adventurous hike through the mountains!
We had a great time on this tour to Bach Ma National Park. Mother Nature gave us a perfectly clear day which made f…
Cancelled 10.30 pm the night before due to overbooking
January 15 I wrote to Wati travel about the possibility of going on this trip the next day (two persons). They conf…
We booked this trip through our hotel who use Wati Travel. What an amazing day trip. Even though it rained all day …
The best trekking I ever did
We did it in the dry season and it was absolutely amazing, it was really through the middle of the jungle. We did t…
Our tour guide was Huan and the driver was Ha. We had a beautiful day on the water. The weather wasn’t too hot an…
Hard work but worth it!
I'm not a hiker... more a city girl but I really enjoyed the 'hard' hike. Guide was super nice. Swam in the little …
A great day out!
We organised a day trip to Halong Bay with our Hotel in Hanoi. Huy picked us up from the hotel promptly. He asked u…
Well worth the visit
We did this in very late 2019. It was a very wet and misty start to the hike, but the fresh air and scenery through…
Hiking the Bach Ma National Park
Had an amazing time hiking through the jungle. Very safe and adventurous. Not too difficult, but not too easy eith…
Fantastic day trip from Hanoi
So glad I did this day trip, the Hoa Lu and Tan Coc areas are beautiful and well worth visiting. I’m planning a sec…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour
What time does Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour start?
Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour?
Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour price starts from $41.80. Discover and book Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour cancellation policy?
Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour on Tripadvisor