Day 1: Hue Airport to Hue City, Dinner on Dragon Boat
- Tour guide and driver pick you up at Hue Airport, transfer to Hue city center.
- In the evening, have dinner on Dragon Boat on Perfume River with local food.
Day 2: Hue City Tour
- In the morning, departure for Hue City Tour with: Visits Hue’s best-known religious sites, Thien Mu Pagoda. Then continue to discover Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen’s Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945 including Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City. After that, visit Thien Mu Pagoda with over 400 years old, this is the most beautiful pagoda in Hue city. Have lunch.
- In the afternoon, continues with a visit to the elaborate tombs of emperors Tu Duc &Khai Dinh. This guided tour gives you a deep understanding about King’s philosophy of necromancy and how this affected royal life.
Day 3: Hue to Hoian
- In the morning, check out hotel, departure for Hoian. On the way, we will stop at Lang Co Beach - the most beautiful Bay in the world. After that, we will visit Hai Van Pass - the highest pass in Vietnam. Marble Mountain is the next stop, A five mountains complex with old pagoda and grottos inside. This place is a good chance for you to learn about Vietnam Buddhism and enjoy the beautiful Danang Beach from the summit of the landscape.
Arrival in hotel in Hoian, free time. In the evening, you can discover Hoian by night with color of lantern. Walking in Ancient Town to visit
Day 4: Hoian to Danang Airport
Transfer from Hoian to Danang airport for your next flight.