• Imperial Citadel: the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945 including Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City
• Minh Mang : emperor of Vietnam from 1820 to 1840, the second King of Nguyen Dynasty
• Thien Mu Pagoda: mean heavenly Lady Pagoda, the oldest and prettiest religious buldings
• Khai Dinh: emperor of Vietnam in 1916 - 1925; an advocate of cooperation with the colonial power, France.
• Dong Ba Market: the significant place of interest inside of Hue city.
We will depart from your hotel to the local dock. You have a chance to take a boat trip on Perfume river to visit Thien Mu Pagoda.
Transfer by car to discover Imperial Citadel.
Have lunch at local restaurant, enjoy Vietnamese food.
After lunch, we move to visit Khai Dinh tomb and Minh Mang tomb.
We have 40 minuites for free shopping at Dong Ba market in the late afternoon.
Back your hotel by car. End of Hue Day tour.