Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private tour with professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Truong Tien Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Dong Ba Market
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at hotel in Hue City Center
- 33 Võ Thị Sáu, Phú Hội, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế 52000, Vietnam A Travel Mate - Hue Office
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8639P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo?
- Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo price starts from $62.00. Discover and book Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo?
- Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo is hosted by Deluxe Group Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Deluxe Group Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8639P25
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at33 Võ Thị SáuOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Truong Tien BridgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Dong Ba MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Deluxe Group Tours
#6 of 39 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hue
- E9401VTjanet00Fabulous city tour of HueThe whole day was fantastic. Hoang gave us so much information about the history of the Emperors, the temples and pagodas. We enjoyed walking around the citadel and Hoang explained many things around Dong Ba market. Lunch was pleasant and they catered for vegetarians. The boat trip was enjoyable along the Perfume river, the boat lady had souvenirs but there was no pressure to buy, it was very relaxed as was the incense shop and conical hat demonstration. We enjoyed the whole itinerary which was made very special by Hoang
- MaAleCasta100Would recommendIt ended up just being us two for the trip, the tour guide was nice and very informative. Would recommend to people, it was a good experience
- michaellP4488TN00Excellent tour in HueExcellent tour in Hue Our guide Fi very knowledgeable and interesting, show us a lot of interesting places and gave us a lot of interesting facts and stories Many thanks for Fi and Deluxe group tours for this tour
- Excursion61988600Brilliant tourBrilliant tour, the sights are stunning and having a guide makes such a difference as you can learn so much and can ask questions. Xi our guide was truly fantastic, so knowledgeable and really friendly. She also went totally above and beyond recommending restaurants when we asked and advising us on options for the motorbike tour we were looking into. Absolutely brilliant, highly recommend.
- kiwi_sees_the_world00Give us a real insight of Hue CityA packed day of touring around the ancient capital of Hue, where the history and importance of the city was explained by our tour guide (Huang). Our guide was brilliant and had in-depth knowledge of the history and good communications skills.
- Daniel S00Special experianceThe bike ride was special but the guide made it something we will remember. The bike ride was enjoyable and quite alot easier than we thought riding through Hue. Xi our guide spoke great English and was engaging throughout. We stopped for afternoon tea before going on a short boat ride where we got good pictures along the perfume river. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. Thank you
- Ilaria S00AmazingOur Tour with Fi was amazing. She speaks very well english and she has deep knowledge of Vietnam history. We enjoyed the time together . Thank you for the passion in your job.
- jwn199800Great day tour.Great tour of Hue. Highly recommended!! The market was interesting, Purple city unique and the tombs elaborate. Great driver and tour guide.
- dimak93300Great TourThis tour is incredible! Hong was a great guide, her English is great and she provided very thorough information about the history of the Imperial City, the tombs, and the emperors. Highly recommend!
- C8781XZtaylort00Hue City Tour ReviewHoang (our guide today) was great today! He let us know the night before what time he was picking us up to make sure we had time for breakfast. He was very funny and also very informative. Even with having to battle it out in the rain, he made sure we had a great day.
- lones33600Brilliant Hue sightseeing by bike and carWe have had two lovely days with Hoang as guide for us in Hue. First tour was a half day tour on bike 🚲 in Hue and out to a village outside of Hue where we learnt a lot about how the Vietnamese agriculture. On the top we also got tried how to manœuvre in the crazy Vietnamese traffic- quite scary and fun🤣 Second tour was a day city tour where we learnt a lot about the Vietnamese history and all their emperors, their thumbs and had a tour on the perfume river and a very nice lunch. Hoang is a very knowledgeable guy and is very attentive towards his guests, taking pictures and sharing recommendations on what to see taste etc in Vietnam 🇻🇳 We indeed can recommend the company, driver and guide - everything went smooth and was two good experiences🙂
- 675wladimird00Great tour with Hoang and SanhHoang provided a great tour experience with many explanations. He adapted the program really well to my needs. Sanh was a great driver and very friendly.
- 244drewc00Hoang is the man!Hoang was a fantastic guide, a great history teacher, and even better comedian! We couldn’t recommend this tour more—it was a great way to see Hue’s best sites all in one day.
- deborahmK2454JM00Great tour for culture and historyWe had a great tour. Hoang was our guide. He was very knowledgeable about the history and culture of the places we visited. Very good English and with a sense of humour and very organised and professional.
- Adventure82473900Perfect day in HueMe and my wife spent a super perfect day with Hoang. He was very very friendly and he explained us all the things perfectly. We visited the imperial, the thumbs, Dong ba market and a little village. I would not hesitate to book for this tour with Hoang again!
Buy it with
Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo provided by Deluxe Group Tours
Product Overview: Private Tour: Experiencing Hue's Street Food by Cyclo
|Number of Photos||1|