Our Ho Chi Minh Most Historical Spots & War Museum Tour will give you a full day of history and education regarding Vietnam as you visit various historical spots in Ho Chi Minh City. If you want to experience another side of Vietnam and learn more about this beautiful country then this is the perfect tour for you. The morning will start with a private pickup directly from your hotel by one of our friendly, English speaking guides. From there your tour will begin as you start your drive in one of our comfortable, spacious and air-conditioned vehicles. ==== Tour Schedule 9:00 AM – Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location) 9:20 AM – Visit the War Remnants Museum 11:30 AM – Lunch Time! 1:00 PM – Visit The Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument 1:30 PM – Get spiritual at Wat Chantaransay - Khmer pagoda 2:30 PM – Visit Fito Medicine Museum 3:30 PM – Return back to your hotel 4:30 PM – Arrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Wet napkins
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - FITO Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We'll pick you up directly from your hotel as long as you are in our pickup area. Let us know your hotel name before purchasing this tour. Thanks!
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 177345P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ho Chi Minh Most Historical Spots & War Museum Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
- How much is Ho Chi Minh Most Historical Spots & War Museum Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
- Ho Chi Minh Most Historical Spots & War Museum Tour (Private & All-Inclusive) price starts from $129.00. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh Most Historical Spots & War Museum Tour (Private & All-Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ho Chi Minh Most Historical Spots & War Museum Tour (Private & All-Inclusive) cancellation policy?
- Ho Chi Minh Most Historical Spots & War Museum Tour (Private & All-Inclusive) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh Most Historical Spots & War Museum Tour (Private & All-Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ho Chi Minh Most Historical Spots & War Museum Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
- Ho Chi Minh Most Historical Spots & War Museum Tour (Private & All-Inclusive) is hosted by ForeverVacation Ho Chi Minh City. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ForeverVacation Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh Most Historical Spots & War Museum Tour (Private & All-Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 177345P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1War Remnants MuseumStop: 2 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Venerable Thich Quang Duc MonumentStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Wat Chantaransay - Khmer Buddhist TempleStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4FITO MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byTurtle LakeTan Dinh ChurchBitexco Financial TowerA O Show - Lune ProductionDong Khoi StreetSaigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)Ben Thanh MarketThe Independence PalaceFine Arts MuseumMuseum of Ho Chi Minh CityCentral Post OfficeHo Chi Minh SquaresLandmark 81 SkyViewGolden Dragon Water Puppet TheaterCu Chi TunnelsSaigon Notre Dame CathedralPeople's Committee BuildingBa Thien Hau TempleMuseum of Ho Chi Minh CityTan Dinh ChurchHo Chi Minh City's Book StreetNguyen Dinh Chieu Walking Street
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
ForeverVacation Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Joined in July 2019
#148 of 876 Tours & Activities in Ho Chi Minh City
- E4301KAmargaretm00Excellent day tour. Would thoroughly recommend it Laut and Forever Vacations who have never let me downThiswas an absolute excellent day. Interesting and informative. Laut was exceptional. Knowledgeable, interesting and he took care of our every need. We went to the tunnels, the Mekong and a Temple. In addition we had a very good lunch
- OrthodoxMJB42300Fantastic Tour 👍Kelvin was amazing. From the start of the trip to the very end we thoroughly enjoyed our tour. We are grateful for the history and lessons learned during our trip and would highly suggest booking this excursion.
- romb9400A great tout for a long stopover in Ho Chi Minh or during your stay in Vietnam!A great tout for a long stopover in Ho Chi Minh or during your stay in Vietnam! Knowledgeable guide and VIP treatment, perfect to discover the city.
- Wibbsontour00Best way to spend a day in HCMCWe had a great day seeing the sights of Ho Chi Minh City with Anna. As well as some of the usual tourist sites an unexpected highlight was the salted coconut coffee. It's the new big thing apparently. Lots of love and laughs
- 740reneed00A very good insider toir of Ho Chi Minh CityIt was the first time in Ho Chi Minh City for 4 out of 6 of us, so this tour totally fit the bill as we took in all the spots in one full but fun day. Our guide, Bao, was excellent - carefully ecplaining the history at each spot, helping us to get the most out of the tour with recommendations, a very good pho.lunch and a Vietnamese coffee stop. Because it was a Sunday, 2 stops were closed but the adjustment was rapid and we did not feel we had missed anything. An enjoyable way to soak in HCM!
- I161QXmarkusz00Amazing private tours in and around Hi Chi Minh cityWe did 3 tours in Hi Chi Minh City. The Instagram tour for the city itself, the Cu Chi tunnels and Mekong Delta tour, and third the Monkey Island tour. The tour planning was very easy and well tailored to our requests. Most of the time each of the locations was much more impressive as we could have expected from the online descriptions. Mai, Luat and Long were all great tour guides and did everything they could to make our tours memorable and to show us a part of Vietnam, its culture and history. It was incredible how they managed to fit so many things into one day each. After the tours for the evenings, we got additional great advice for dinner locations and other places to explore. I can only recommend to book these amazing tours to anyone who is in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Shaun David S00Perfect Welcome To Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) Tour.This tour was exactly what I was looking for. Tour Guide: Long (Logan) was perfect. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and fun. Not only did he show me the city and take great photos, but he always explained what things are and the meanings of things and the history and taught me afew Vietnamese words and introduced me to some delicious traditional food and coconut coffee!! Thank you so much Long :)
- marisap197700Excellent HCMC tour in 1 day!From the second I booked this tour the company were in touch to help welcome, make arrangements and were so friendly. This tour is absolutely perfect to discover HCMC in one day. We were guided by Bao who was really knowledgeable, friendly, funny and knew how to take the most amazing photos with my iphone! He and our driver were both lovely, very flexible, did everything to make sure we were comfortable and went out of their way several times to accommodate requests we had. Highly recommend this tour as well as Forever Vacations. We’ll be back and will be in touch for more tour bookings with you! 😊
- Stay15840552258005-Star tour with Bảo Nguyen!This was 5-star tour introduced us to many sections of Saigon. Our tour guide Bảo Nyguyen shared lots of knowledge and history and made this tour a wonderful experience.
- jmcdade8700Great guide and experienceWe had Bao as our guide for the day and he was awesome! He had a ton of information on the history of Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh city specifically which we enjoyed. He was super personable and really showed us the unique and interesting spots around the city that we wouldn't think to look for. Of course we got some great pictures which he was very helpful at taking for us so we could get the best angles. Afterwards he really went out of his way to recommend some great restaurants and nightlife for us to check out. I would highly recommend this experience to anyone.
- Sandyh65Gal1200Best Ho Chi Minh City Tour!!Absolutely loved this Ho Chi Minh City Tour. This was our 3rd tour in HCMC and was by far the best. It was well organized and the team made sure we had a great time. Our guide Bao, was really friendly and we got some amazing photos along the way. We are so happy we chose ForeverVacation to take us on this tour. A definite must do while you're in Ho Chi Minh!
- kristinehG405OB00Amazing Day!We read so many reviews about this tour and we decided to book with ForeverVacation, Yes, this tour is awesome and it's one of the best experiences we've ever had in Vietnam. Bao, our tour guide was such a knowledgeable and a really good friend to have for the day. The tour itself was so much fun, we got to see so many cool things, got to eat lots of good food. Definitely recommend this tour to all of our friends and families if they are going to Vietnam.
- susanlS9741HF00Amazing Day With Bao!We had an amazing day with Bao. Everything was really organized from the moment that we booked. The team was super helpful and was very easy to get everything set up. Bao was a very knowledgeable tour guide and he also was a great friend to have for the day. If you're still wondering about what to book, this tour is the one. Thanks so much ForeverVacation and the team. We'll be back and sure will book all the tours with you again.
- Lee C00GreatExcellent tour. Bao my guide was outstanding. You do not go to the ‘usual places’ on this tour which is great. I would recommend maybe going on a standard tour first to main tourist places of the city and then taking this tour next as i did, as it was perfect. Bao was really informative and attentive. On time, driver great. I would really recommend this tour, takes up most of a day.
- kerrylZ5180NI00Amazing Tour and The Best Tour Guide Ever!Book this tour and you won’t be disappointed. We loved every bit of it. Boo was really knowledgeable and taught us so much about Saigon and the local life. He is also a great photographer as well, he took so many great photos for us. Loved it.