If the tenacious spirit of the Vietnamese can be symbolised by a place, few sites are more symbolic than Cu Chi. At first glance, there is scant evidence today of the fighting and bombing that convulsed Cu Chi during the war. To see what went on, you have to dig deeper – underground.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Air ticket
- Beverage during the meal
- Personal expenses
- Other services not above mentioned
- Tips for guide and driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Cu Chi Tunnel, Phú Hiệp, Củ Chi, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164024P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour?
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour?
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour is hosted by Vietravel Asia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietravel Asia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164024P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCu Chi TunnelOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cu Chi TunnelsStop: 8 minutes - Admission includedBuilt by local fighters during the Indochina conflict, the Cu Chi tunnels served as a base from which the Viet Cong could operate from close to the Southern Vietnamese capital. For this HCMC tour, leave the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City to explore one of the relics from one of the most significant local historical events in recent memory. Today, the Vietnamese government has preserved approximately 75 km of the Cu Chi tunnels as a memorial park, and in some areas the tunnels have been widened and low powered lights installed so that tourists can now fit through the complex. Your local guide will take you on a fascinating tour of the Cu Chi tunnels, where you'll learn more about the conditions the people lived in, the hardships they faced, and the amazing ingenuity employed to maintain life in the tunnels. We walk past huge bomb craters - evidence of the heavy bombing campaigns in the region during the Indochina conflict, discover hidden entrances right beneath your feet, wander past tiny little chimneys in the ground that dispersed smoke from the underground kitchens, sample some of the simple cuisine that local fighters would have survived on, and have an opportunity to venture into the tunnels and explore the complex. Proceeding to an underground hut to watch a short video and presentation about Cu Chi tunnels before having a real hand-on experience of what it took to live in the tunnels. Afterward, test tasting the steamed tapioca root which is the main staple food in Cu Chi during the war. For those interested, there is an opportunity to fire off an AK47 or MK16 with real ammunitions at the nearby shooting range (on your own). You'll end this historical Ho Chi Minh City tour with a greater understanding of the local impacts of the conflict of the 20th century.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Joined in June 2019
#126 of 275 Transportation in Ho Chi Minh City
- S162EQangieh00Unprofessional customer service and tour guidanceI would rate 0 if possible. The customer service is terrible. We booked the tour in Vietnam and tried to get support for visa in the US. Because they cannot make sell, they are not willing to support. They refused to provide the supporting documents which led to the difficulty in processing visa. They provide the incorrect information before booking tour. The customer service never provide the name. Don’t recommend this tour at all.
- ettorezo00SavagesSavages. Tour guides making their people jump queues and push people around. A shame to Vietnam. This was in Sapa
- tranhami00The best service I've ever receivedI booked a tour for my whole family on Tet holidays. Due to some emergency, we wouldn't be able to go on the tour on the expected days. It was all beyond our control and was out of their responsibilities, also. But luckily, the company (especially Ms.Hien and her manager) supported us with all their best. We were finally able to take part in another tour and did have a very great time with Ms.Truc, our tour guide, who was very friendly and caring. The local tour guides in Melkong Delta are also amazing. They presented us with a lot of information about the culture there. And the greatest thing, I have to say, is the meals they offer. All are abundant and have a great taste of the local food. My dad even gained some weight after the trip LOL. To be honest, I didn't use to travel on a guided tour. But from this experience, I know for sure that the next time I travel, Vietravel will be my choice.
Buy it with
Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour provided by Vietravel Asia
Product Overview: Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Number of Photos