Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
By Saigon Tours
- Discover the incredibly secret network of Cu Chi Tunnels. - Crawl through the very narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand during the wartime. - Gain more knowledge of Vietnam history, tradition, and culture as well. - Taste the local foods which Vietnam soldiers ate during the war time: Boiled tapioca with hot pandanus tea. - Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi Tunnels during the war (in number of foreign languages). - Try to shoot with AK47 or MK16 riffles in a well supervised area (*optional with surcharge)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-70, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Personal cost
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 282 Lý Tự Trọng, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam Nearby New World Hotel and Starbuck Coffee Shop Nearby the Roundabout, have a riding horse man statue.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Ben Thanh Market, Ben Thanh, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- War Remnants Museum, Phường 6, Quận 3, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
- Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110178P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City?
- Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City price starts from $32.00. Discover and book Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City cancellation policy?
- Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City?
- Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City is hosted by Saigon Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Saigon Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110178P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at282 Lý Tự TrọngOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ho Chi Minh CityStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Cu Chi TunnelsStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee departure details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Visit Long Tan
We had a private tour run by Saigon Tour took us to SAS hill Nui dat explaining the area to us, had a walk through …
Vietnam and Cambodia
We (three households with teenagers) had fourteen days of great holidays in Cambodia and Vietnam. Mrs. Flower has p…
Excellent organisation of South Vietnam and Cambodia
We can't praise this particular organization enough, first-class program, so well structured, usually on time, staf…
Increadibly helpful, organised and personal
The Flower was fantastic. We have been somewhat of a hard team - changing designs and attempting to stuff so much i…
Vietnam and Cambodia 14 days
Since the preparatory stage and building of the itinerary, using the exchange of emails, Saigon Tours has demonstra…
Long Tan and Nui Dat with Nam
Thank you Saigon Tours to arrange our poignant trip to Long Tan with Nam. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful a…
Private Shore Excursion
Our cruise ship, Seven Seas Voyager, stop at Saigon port. We chose Saigon Tours to do the trip in Saigon. The tour …
We had a wonderful trip with Saigon Tours. The tour guide was great, knowledgeable and friendly. He was informative…
AMAZING VIET NAM 15 DAYS TRIP WITH SAI GON TOUR
We were in a group of 5 who traveled a 15-day package tour of Vietnam. We used Sai Gon Tour to organize the trip, T…
We really enjoyed the day in Ho Chi Mihn City
Very good tour. Thanh is tour guide who provided us with useful information on the sites we visited. His English is…
I got an amazibg trip to Cu Chi tunnel with Saigon tours. We started not so early, still have time for breakfast. …
GOOD WAY TO SEE FLOATING MARKET IN 1 DAY
This is a great way to see Mekong Delta in one day We enjoyed the Floating Marketing, driving through the countrysi…
What an excellent operator !
Saigon Tours organized a wonderful 2 week tour of Vietnam for us. From the moment we arrived in Ho Chi Minh City to…
Veitnam and Cambodia 14 days tour from Auckland
We have recently completed Vietnam and Cambodia tour and absolutely loved it. From the moment we booked the experie…
Would Never Do Any Tour with Zoom Again..... Dishonest Tour Guide
Did a Saigon City Tour that Zoom was the tour guide for our van. We were a group of 20 people from the Sun Princess…
More to explore in Ho Chi Minh City
Buy it with
Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City provided by Saigon Tours
Product Overview: Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
|Number of Photos||1|