Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get a locals perspective on the history and culture of Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon. The largest city in Vietnam isn’t the capital, however much of Vietnam’s history has unravelled here, in this Metropolis. This tour will focus on Colonial times as well as pre-post American war, but don’t let that stop you from asking our local guides about anything you’d like. This is your candid trip around HCMC.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ho Chi Minh CityStop: 4 hours8:15am, we will pick you up from your hotel and take the morning to visit the Independence Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the hostoric Central Post Office, and the War Remnants Museum. The Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum, the museum has a vast display of photos and stories from the horrific American War. The morning will finish with lunch at a local Vietnamese restaurant.Read more
- English speaking tour guide
- Pick up & drop off at hotel
- Car transfer
- Entrance fee
- Lunch at local restaurant, Vietnamese food will be served
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Viland Travel
Excellent cooking class!
Our family booked a cooking class on the internet and they picked Us up at the hotel. Our guide-chef was Sunny and …
Nice trip within friendly guides and lovely stops and lunch. Snorkelling, kayaking and sunbathing in some laid back…
The best tour of Vietnam!
I contacted Viland Travel exclusively to organize a tour after reading such good things online about the company. I…
I can't even put into words the amazing experience I had traveling with Viland Travel through my 8 days in Vietnam …
Amazing custom tour!
Evelyn at Viland designed a custom tour for us that covered all of Vietnam from North Vietnam (Sapa) to South Vietn…
8 nights in vietnam
First .. i know evelyn from the viland website .. Then she customized me our wonderfull trip in vietnam .. The hote…
BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE
We found Viland travel when we where planning our family trip to Vietnam, normaly I do not use a travel agent becau…
Very good tour company, they organised everything very well and had a wide range of organised tours, great accommod…
Halong bay tour
Pham was our tour guide and host and he is the most friendly and genuine man we’ve came across in Vietnam, full of …
Hoi An - Danang
We were overwhelmed by the quality of service from Viland and the tour guide, Tai. They all speak fluent English, …
Great organization and wonderful itinerary!
I usually plan my own travel, but since I was traveling alone and had limited time to research, I opted to use a tr…
Cambodia - hanoi- halong bay
I would give a rating of 3 on 5 for viland.. the itinerary was good but customer service could have been better. Ne…
Clock-work like fun trip
We booked a 10 day Vietnam and Cambodia trip with Sarah and had an excellent experience. Sarah helped us customize …
Sarah and Viland, your best choice to visit Vietnam
There are so many wonderful places to see and things to do in Vietnam. Viland Travel is clearly the best choice, as…
Very reliable and supportive travel agent
Went to Hanoi and surroundings, Evelyn from Viland made all the perfect arrangement, making the trip such a wonderf…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,594 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh Half day tour
- Ho Chi Minh Half day tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh Half day tour on Tripadvisor
- Ho Chi Minh Half day tour price starts from $34.27. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh Half day tour on Tripadvisor
- Ho Chi Minh Half day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh Half day tour on Tripadvisor
- Ho Chi Minh Half day tour is hosted by Viland Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Viland Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh Half day tour on Tripadvisor