Saigon Now And Then Tour By Motorbike
By Cricket Tours
- You will be taken to visit FORGOTTEN sites and Local Must See sites of the city within 4 hours by motorbike. - The unique point for this tour is that we take you to the top of the Former CIA building where the last helicopter evacuated Saigonese people before south Vietnam surrendered to north. - Visit a beautiful Vietnamese style Buddhist temple and witness how the locals hold their late member's funeral and learn great knowledge about funeral customs in Vietnam. - Make your own coffee cup and enjoy a great coffee culture of Vietnam at a local coffee shop. - Only by motorbike Can you do this tour because we have to drive through tiny alleys and crowded residential areas.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-70, max of 7 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English speaking local guide with motorbike.
- Bottled water
- all entrance fees to visiting sites
- accident insurance
- Enjoy a typical glass of Vietnamese coffee made by YOU.
- Entry/Admission - Chua Vinh Nghiem
- Entry/Admission - Vincom Center
- Entry/Admission - Tan Dinh Church
- Entry/Admission - Tao Dan Park
- Entry/Admission - Nguyen Thien Thuat Apartment Buildings
- Tips for tour guides
- Pick up and drop off to places out of district 1 and 3
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up all guests at your hotel within territory of District 1 and 3. If your hotel is not in these districts, please kindly inform us your address and pay 50.000VND extra/person to our guide for pick up and drop off. Alternatively, you can just come to our meeting point by yourself at address 88 Dong Khoi street, District 1 (Sheraton hotel) - please inform us in booking details.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 182635P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who dont like history and culture
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Saigon Now And Then Tour By Motorbike?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Vincom Center
- Chua Vinh Nghiem
- Tan Dinh Church
- Nguyen Thien Thuat Apartment Buildings
- The Independence Palace
- How much is Saigon Now And Then Tour By Motorbike?
- Saigon Now And Then Tour By Motorbike price starts from $28.72. Discover and book Saigon Now And Then Tour By Motorbike on Tripadvisor
- What is the Saigon Now And Then Tour By Motorbike cancellation policy?
- Saigon Now And Then Tour By Motorbike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Saigon Now And Then Tour By Motorbike on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Saigon Now And Then Tour By Motorbike?
- Saigon Now And Then Tour By Motorbike is hosted by Cricket Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cricket Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Saigon Now And Then Tour By Motorbike on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 182635P8
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Chua Vinh NghiemStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Dan Sinh MarketStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Vincom CenterStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Mong BridgeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5The Venerable Thich Quang Duc MonumentStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Tan Dinh ChurchStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7The Independence PalaceStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Tao Dan ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Nguyen Thien Thuat Apartment BuildingsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Highlight of our Trip to Ho Chi Min City. Local Street Food Tour by Scooter
What fantastic evening we had thanks to our wonderful guides Anthony , Long, Tina any and Quynh Thu. We visited pa…
Through the alleys of Saigon
What a wonderful and special way to visit Saigon. Our guides: Anthony, Long, Tina anh Quynh Thu, were exceptional, …
We did the street food by bike tour at night and went with Alex and Bean. They were super friendly and knowledgable…
Best hidden alleys tour in Saigon with Handsome tour guide Thien Long
If you want to enjoy the best time during your travel in Saigon, sign up a tour in here with highly recommend very …
Scootering through the hidden alleys and seeing many many markets!
Did the Hidden Saigon tour with Long and Bien. Great experience scootering (on the back) through the various distri…
Authentic food & cultural experience!
While waiting for a ferry in Cambodia another traveller told us about this tour and said he does it every time he v…
Perfect end to our trip!
My boyfriend and I booked a street food tour for our last night in Vietnam. Windy and Rose were our tour guides, bo…
A great experience with the best tour guide
I am a 63 yo Australian man who did the bike food tour last night - it was fantastic My young guide Sophie was 5 ou…
Best tour in 5 of the tours I've taken in HCM
With my guides Anthony and Anna, they've shown me personally the alleys and local delicacies of Hi chi minh. In a l…
Great way to see hidden HCM
Great food walking tour of the hidden streets of HCM... super accommodating (we have young kids so chose to walk & …
This tour was perfect, Larry, Windy, and Tai showed us important sights in the city. However, what made this tour s…
The best way to see the city and hidden parts
Enjoyed the family feeling and local cultural experiences. Iconic spots, must see buildings with great informative …
Must see in Ho Chi Minh
Had an amazing time sampling various foods of Ho Chi Minh with Joyce(amazing!) and Ken (he knows all the history) L…
Wow, I’m full
Joyce and Ken made this experience one of the best I had in Vietnam. Both were very friendly and knowledgeable abou…
Local life and authentic food in Ho Chi Minh city
Our family of 2 adults and 2 teens did a private motorbike evening food tour with Wendy, Ted, Ann and Rose. They ar…