Embrace the spirit of Saigon with a day trip visiting the iconic landmarks of the city and soaking up its rich tapestry of history and culture. With a local to guide you on this all-fees-paid tour, it’s never been easier to visit this incredible city. This vibrant tour unravels Saigon’s turbulent past and also provides a glimpse into the fascinating variety the city has to offer.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-80, max of 9 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (Please find selected hotels in additional information section)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - Central Post Office
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Emperor Jade Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Ben Thanh Market
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 27512P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day - Luxury group tour?
- How much is Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day - Luxury group tour?
- Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day - Luxury group tour price starts from $27.99. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day - Luxury group tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day - Luxury group tour cancellation policy?
- Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day - Luxury group tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day - Luxury group tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day - Luxury group tour?
- Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day - Luxury group tour is hosted by Guide To Vietnam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guide To Vietnam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day - Luxury group tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 27512P21
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atHo Chi Minh CityOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1War Remnants MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Independence PalaceStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Central Post OfficeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Saigon Notre Dame CathedralStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Emperor Jade PagodaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Ben Thanh MarketStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Guide To Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Joined in November 2015
- Lifeasaloosley00Cu Chi TunnelsWe had Duc as our tour guide and he was fantastic! Very knowledgable and patient with us all as we went round the site, able and happy to answer all of our questions with ease. Thank you for an enlightening and enjoyable tour.
- pjsmith18000well-organized full-day tripWe enjoyed the tour, although it was during lunar new year and most of the floating markets were not running. Multiple boat rides kept it interesting. Candy-making demonstrations were more interesting than expected and there was no pressure to buy anything. Lunch was above average. Tour guide was good and informative.
- Nurul A00Service comfortsTour was nice but tourist guide has be speak more fluent english. And trip can be more exiting with activities. And i think some of the bus AC does not work very well. Though very hot weather in Vietnam.
- Lottyb96600DO NOT GO UNLESS YOU SUPPORT ANIMAL ABUSEThis trip was nothing like what the description mentions. The itinerary said that we would spend the whole day at the biosphere reserve with lunch at a local restaurant. Instead of this we were in the reserve for about and hour. In this time the tour guide absolutely appalled me. He fed the monkeys breakfast bars and other random things he had in his backpack, after telling us not to give them any food other than the peanuts he provided. I am well aware that the digestive system of a monkey is not adapted to break down these types of food. Following this we went to visit the crocodiles, the guide explained we couldn't feed them today, which was totally fine and I assumed this was because they were monitoring the amount they fed them. He then proceeded to "trick" the crocodiles by throwing stones at them. We were utterly disgusted by this and it absolutely not what I would want to be giving money towards. Once we left the park we went to a fish market which wasn't mentioned in the plan. It was rather small and very boring after about five minutes. We were then taken to a resort (a very bad one at that) for a meal which many described as inedible and left at this resort to "swim" for an hour and a half. However none of us had any swimming stuff as this also wasn't mentioned on the website and the resort was horrible anyway. When we complained to viator they said they would not refund us as we went on the trip, and after further discussion we were given a measly 25% back. PLEASE DO NOT GO ON THE TRIP AND DO NO BOOK WITH VIATOR.
- Vacation72541000Super tour and nice guideWe spent a wonderful day with the group. Our guide had a very good English and explained us a lot of things about the mangrove and the Vietnam war. The boat trip is fantastic ! Very good one day trip to escape from Ho Chi Minh and the crowded city !! It’s wonderful there, very relaxing and quiet. Everything was well organized.
- aurai201900Great!This was a nice tour and we felt like we under payed for it, done so much for so little money. Thank you Josh for being a great guide! We shall be doing it again when we come back to Ho Chi Minh!
- 898benoitg00Nice but crowdedInteresting visit, but there are a lot of other groups of tourist in this place. My group was constituted of around 20 people, too much to hear everything that our guide said.
- CapeTownGirl0300Mekong tripWe met at their office and they were a bit confused by our booking, but managed to get hold of the bus that fetched the rest of the guests and came to get us. The tour guide (Mee I think) was very friendly and gave us great info. We had a stop at a nice rest stop where you could buy gifts but no one forced you to. Then off to a boat (rickety but so we're most) and down the river we went. We stopped for a bee hive visit, held a boa snake and saw how coconut toffee is made. Also had a nice, clean lunch and a short cycle back to our boat. The bus has aircon and they ask you where they can drop you off in district one afterwards. They do appreciate a tip, so keep some cash on hand. Met lovely tourist s on the tour that we are planning to see in Hoi An.
- Jennifer P00Mangrove tourHad a tour with Jorge( hopefully that's his name). Great tour with him he's very knowledgeable about monkey and forest. Hes always has a smile on his face.
- DadaP100Is it possible for me to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia in 6 Days?Hello, I just wanted to ask if it’s possible for me to travel Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia in 6 days? Ho Chi Minh will be my Entry and Exit. Someone told that we have to choose Siam reap as port of Exit but you know- we are are planning to extend days in Ho Chi Minh more. Thanks!!
- CarmenProbst00Def. worth a visitWe booked the half day trip to Cu Chi Tunnels and would recommend this to everyone who is interested in the (war) past of this country. It‘s quite intimidating to see how this war was fought in Cu Chi and also worth seeing the tunnnels and traps. I recommend to inform yourself about Vietnam‘s history before going to the tunnels, as this will make it even more interesting and it‘s easier to understand your guide‘s explanations. Our guide Mike was very dedicated to teaching us about his country and the war and was fluent in English - it was really interesting to listen to his stories on the bus!
- Yusuf W00Terrible Tour GuideTunnels were amazing but we had a tour guide with such a big ego that he took it personally when one of the group members asked him to slow down. He then went into complete idiot mode and made the remainder of the tour miserable. Tunnels themselves were fascinating and very interesting.
- Harrison C00Excellent!A wonderful tour! Our guide, Vu was amazing - he was knowledgeable and passionate about imparting knowledge to everyone! The tour with Vu made everything so much better! Best tour guide in my Vietnam travels!
- wynchan00good value half day tripOur guide is called Tim (or Tinh?), he was funny and informative. The coach was clean and with strong air-condition. It's good value, we enjoyed it.
Buy it with
Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day - Luxury group tour provided by Guide To Vietnam
Product Overview: Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day - Luxury group tour
Number of Photos