Away from 70 kilometers northwest of the city center, Cu Chi Tunnels is the favorite destination of many travelers, especially those who love to explore the history of Vietnam. The tunnel system is nearly 200 kilometers long. This is a very elaborate, logical and scientific design, located in Cu Chi District, Ho Chi Minh City. The whole vestige includes two main tunnels Ben Duoc and Ben Dinh.
Because this is a private tour, the pick-up time is flexible due to your own request. Normally, we offer 2 time options:
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour (morning): start at 8:00am (return back to Saigon around 1:30pm)
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour (afternoon): start at 1:00pm (return back to Saigon around 7:00pm)
Our itinerary is as below:
- Discover the incredibly secret network of Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Crawl through the very narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand during the wartime.
- Gain more knowledge of Vietnam history, tradition, and culture as well.
- Crawl through the narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand.
- Taste the local foods which Vietnam soldiers ate during the war time: Boiled tapioca with hot pandanus tea.
- Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi Tunnels during the war (in number of foreign languages).
Try to shoot with AK47 or MK16 riffles in a well supervised area (*optional with surcharge.
Especially, when you book this Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour with us, you will have a chance to explore the hidden local area: Enjoy the beauty of the countryside on the way with rubber tree plantation and jungle sightseeing, visit a spontaneous countryside wet market and try some fresh tropical fruits, have some fun and share your laughter with friendly local sellers.