Mekong Delta Tour is a popular tour with many attractive destinations such as Cai Be floating market and An Binh island with fresh fruits. You can visit coconut candy, crispy rice cake factories and buy local specialities for souvenir. It’s certainly ideal trip on your holiday.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-80, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air conditioned bus/minivan/car
- English speaking guide
- Wet tissue and one bottle of water/person
- Boat trips, tropical fruit platter and honey tea
- Traditional music performance and horse cart.
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Personal expenses,
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Notes: We will pick up FOC to guests’ hotel (within De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St only), we will pick up the guests at 07:40 am-8.20am at hotels’ lobbies, and there will be additional charge with the hotel in district 1 and district 3, as follows: Group from 1 to 2 people: 3USD / one way Group from 3 to 5 people: 4USD/ one way Group from 6 to 10people: 5USD/one way
- Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198450P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mekong Delta One Day Tour?
- Mekong Delta One Day Tour price starts from $70.00. Discover and book Mekong Delta One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mekong Delta One Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Mekong Delta One Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mekong Delta One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mekong Delta One Day Tour?
- Mekong Delta One Day Tour is hosted by Vietnam Packages Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Packages Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mekong Delta One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Mekong Delta One Day Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 9h. Discover and book Mekong Delta One Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198450P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPham Ngu LaoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMekong Delta
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Vietnam Packages Tour
Joined in September 2014
#876 of 1,744 Tours & Activities in Hanoi
- Ali92100Excellent serviceCollected from hotel on time at 8.30am. Spent the whole day touring the city and back to hotel at 5pm. Saw all the major sites. Treated to a great lunch. Minibus had a/c and free water. Guide was friendly. Pace did not feel rushed. Certainly didn't feel that I had to return to any of the sites visited as we had amble time.
- CharlesEmory00A Great Travel Experience!Our recent trip to Vietnam was amazing. It was a great experience. Excellent arrangements at every point of interaction.
- Luis M00Great tour organizations skills; Very responsible and reliable.Chung and Mai, who run VietRice Travel, are very responsible and committed to their work. You can rely on them to organize your tour and finalize any details. They will greet you in the morning with goodies and take care of your needs (if their office if your pick-up place); they will make all the necessary calls, and all needed arrangements for you. My impression is that they genuinely care you have a good experience and they seem to be very honest and straight forward in their dealings. We booked our Ha Long Bay and Hoa Lu/Tam Coc tours with them and all went very well. I will highly recommend them for your bookings.
- Timmy M00ExcellentMr Chung and Mrs Mai wear very helpful to me in organising my ha long bay trip...would highly recommend seeing them! Tim
- ruty2100VietRice Travel! Best travel agency in Hanoi!Welcoming, friendly, polite, helpful, kind, warmhearted, hard working, dynamic are words that best describe the staff at VietRice Travel....Mr Chung & Ms Mai are absolutely amazing and the best people I met in Vietnam!!!! They always welcome me with open arms, fresh fruits, water and I also had the privilege to share an amazing dinner with them. They really take care of their customers from the beginning to the end. The icing on the cake, all the services offered are really great. I booked a boat tour in Halong Bay, a trekking in Sapa and a flight from Hanoi to Phu Quoc island. Everything was perfect!!! To sum up, I highly recommend this agency in Hanoi! Thanks a lot VietRice, it was such a fantastic time! Hope to come back again!!!!!
- AndrewTeeter00Lied to, took our money and sent us to the wrong cityI just had a similar experience to the last review talking about the two boat tours. Short story, I bought a bus ticket, Ms. Mai lied about what bus we would ride, ended up in the wrong city, and she didn't compensate me anything. Me and my partner wanted a bus to Luang Prabang. The picture on her desk showed three rows of individual lounge chairs on a very nice looking bus. We ended up on the floor near the engine with 3 other people next to us sweating for 22 hours. We were the only people on that bus going to LP, because why would you ever go to Vientiane first? So we arrived in Vientiane, bus manager got us a taxi to the other bus station which took almost 2 hours to get to. We walk in and show the counter our ticket and she laughs at us and says "So what? I don't know them." I believe the bus manager gave our taxi driver the cash for our connecting bus, and stole it when we got out of the taxi and he drove away. So we had to buy our own ticket to LP. Overall we paid $140 for two people to Luang Prabang, $80 overpaid, and it took 36 hours. (paid $50 to LP but only went to Vientiane which should have cost only $30. Then bought our own ticket from V to LP for another $20 each) Like the other boat tour review, I believe this company intentionally fill tours even though it isn't what you wanted. In my case there was no available bus to LP, so she just sent us to Vientiane anyways. She never gave any details about the connection or what the bus ride would be like. If you buy a tour or bus ticket from this company, you don't actually know what you're getting... I guess they would never tell you "no sorry it's not available" because they just want your money.
- RoseannaLS100Liars.I highly recommend not booking through this agency. They totally scammed me, my boyfriend and friend. We had sat down and discussed at length how we wanted to visit both Halong bay and Bai tu long Bay and finally settled on a package. We paid 130$ expecting to leave on a luxury boat the next day. We were ready for 8am and at 20 past the transfer collected us shouting saying we were late and they'd been there 3 times to get us since 7:30, but we were told 8. We got on the bus to be told that wasn't our guide or group, we will have a different one on arrival. Once on the boat we were talking to another couple when we realised we were on the wrong boat. We asked our guide if we were due to go to bai tu long Bay and he laughed and said no no we don't go there. By this point we were half way through the first afternoon and couldn't change anything. The tour guide rang the travel company and the manager took responsibility and we arranged to meet them to discuss their 'mistake' the day we arrived back to Hanoi. When we arrived at the agent in the afternoon there was no sign of the manager and a male member of staff had been told to offer us 5$ compensation!! This, as you can imagine, was in no way an adequate result. He then rang his manager who continued to argue down the phone with my friend, but despite all efforts of explaining our disappointment, we were only compensated 10$ pp after we paid a lot of money for the wrong tour and ruined our trip.
- ejg40200Off the beaten trackHi there fellow travelers, I selected Mr. Chung - Vietrice Travel - for the third time, and boy they are really good. This time he took me to areas that are not commonly visited by western tourists. First to the Ke Rho rain forest and the second trip to Thung Nai - Hoa Binh. The latter can be easily combined on a tour that could include Mai Chau and Nim Binh if you like. Chung takes care of everything and can also act as a interpreter that will make communication with local people very convenient and adds to your experience. I can only warmly recommend Chung and Vietrice Travel. Ernst G The Netherlands
- Or W00The BEST agency in Hanoi!Mr. Chung & his wife Ms. Mai are running the most honest, cheap and reccommended agency in Hanoi. We booked with them a cruise at Halong Bay, a food tour in Hanoi and some flight, taxi and bus tickets. The prices are the best you can find in Hanoi and the guides and companies they work with are the most professional (safe and english speaking) and nice you can find in Hanoi. But the most important thing is - Mr. Chung and Ms. Mai are the most kind people we met in our trip in Vietnam. They always welcome us with some fresh fruits and drinks at their office and check ip on us every few days to see that we get everything we need during our stay. Look no further! This agency is the best in Hanoi, and probably the best in whole of Vietnam.
- Fifthwave00Great travel service in HanoiHanoi would have not been the same without VietRice Travel. Mai booked for us a great trip to Halong Bay at great prices on a wonderful cruise. Chung gave us a fantastic tour of Hanoi that included historical sites like the Ho Chi Mihn mausoleum and home. He knows history very well and provided the local insights that answered my personal questions of life in Vietnam today. We also took the fabulous street food tour where we enjoyed amazing food like Pho soup, Egg coffee, various seafood and desserts. We could enjoy night walks with both of them in Hanoi that leave us with memories we otherwise could not have. I highly recommend you stop at VietRice in Hanoi for your travel needs and enjoy great friendly people to help you there.
- ChengHeng00Helpful and FriendlyWent for a 10 days trip at Hanoi with my partner. Am really impressed by services provided by VietRice Travel as they are able to plan an itinerary according to our preferences and needs. All we provided are the flight details and Miss Mai have the other planning covered. From the moment we touch down Hanoi Airport on the first day till the last day of our trip. With that we managed to cover various attractions we wanted to visit in Sapa and Halong Bay. Viet Rice Travel is a reliable agency which arranged smoothly all our traveling modes and accommodation while traveling in different areas in Hanoi. We would definitely recommend them to all who would like to visit Hanoi.
- Chris M00Highly reccommend this tour operator.Was just passing by and called into Vietrice by chance, we (family of five) wanted a HaLong Bay cruise. We dealt with Ms Mai who explained the options and costs and wrote everything down. A couple of days later we called back into the office as we had decided to go ahead with the tour - the next day. The cruise was through Paragon and I can say that despite the short notice everything was as she had advised us or better, there was no disappointment or extra costs. The guide was excellent, we were very happy with the service and would certainly use this company again. We ended up staying on for four more days in Hon Gai / HaLong Bay after the cruise and they still brought us back on the transfer bus to Hanoi at no additional charge.
- Mengkitt-888800Have a great moment in HanoiI love this Tour guide, he is helpful kindly and give me best price for the Tour.. I strongly recommended this travel agency for my friend who want travel Vietnam next time..
- tian70500Great Travel Agency in HanoiViet Rice Travel provides good service and tour packages at good prices. Despite running on a tight schedule in Hanoi, Viet Rice Travel was able to plan an itinerary according to our preferences and needs. With that we managed to cover various attractions we wanted to visit in Sapa and Halong Bay in just 4 days. Ms Mai and Mr Chung are very friendly and very helpful as well. They offered a shelter for us at the agency when we arrived back to Hanoi City early from our train ride from Sapa even though they usually do not operate so early. In addition, they very kindly allowed us to drop our bags at the agency as we went on to explore Hanoi City area before our flight back. On our last day, they also helped us book a reasonably priced and very comfortable cab to the airport. Viet Rice Travel is a reliable agency which arranged smoothly all our traveling modes and accommodation while traveling in different areas in Hanoi. We would definitely recommend them to all who would like to visit Hanoi.
- Lian_Closier00Great Service in Hanoi!I traveled with my friend, I went to VietRice Travel to book the cruise in Halong Bay as well as the trip to Sapa. After that, we came back to book train to Hue, everything was very good. The service was super: the team there was very welcoming and took the time to answer all of our questions and make all the necessary arrangements. We chose this agency because we are recommended by a friend, we are happy to pass it forward by providing another good review!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Very good value trip, good insight into Mekong delta . Tour guide TANH was excellent and professional .lot of different things and culture to see.
Written January 7, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Mekong Delta One Day Tour provided by Vietnam Packages Tour
Product Overview: Mekong Delta One Day Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos