Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class
By VN BIKE TOUR
• Private tour: only you & your local host! • 100% personalized experience to your wishes • Flexible time to start • Explore truly local neighborhoods • Receive last minute booking. • Infant (0-4) is complimentary • Get To Local Areas To See Real Life Of The People • Enjoy the lively atmosphere of a local market
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- - Lunch meal and tropical fruits are mentioned.
- Private AC car, private boat and rowing boat trips in Mekong Delta, bicycle
- Friendly English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee on tour
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
- Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Tips and personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up and drop off at all hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159051P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class?
- Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class price starts from $121.03. Discover and book Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class cancellation policy?
- Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class?
- Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class is hosted by VN BIKE TOUR. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VN BIKE TOUR on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159051P21
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cai Be Floating MarketStop: 8 hours - Admission included- The guide will pick you up at 8 am at your place, about 2-hour driving from Saigon through the express highway to reach Cai Be Floating Market. - Then you can visit the typical local wet market and take a boat to a floating market – the originally spontaneous market from local people due to their real demand but not for tourism which is opened by the government. - After that, explore Tan Phong islet where is known as a green pearl land in the middle of Tien river for some traditional workshops, then learn how locals made coconut candy, crispy rice popcorn, rice paper and honey bee farm. Walk through orchard gardens to the beautiful lotus tea house for the real South West folk music. - Next, relax on a rowing boat and go through the apple mangrove canal for the typical peaceful landscape of Mekong Delta, even know more about locals’ lifestyle when joking with very friendly rowers. - You do not only have another view of cooking style in the South in particular and Vietnam in general but also learn how locals prepare traditional meal while joining a cooking class; moreover, maybe you will find out the different local taste even in Vietnam. To let you know, the Northern people prefer salty taste, while people in the Middle are more into spicy dishes, yet Southern cuisine is absolutely sweeter than other rest. - As soon as enjoying the tasty lunch which is cooked by yourselves, then it is the perfect time to chill out on comfortable hammocks under the shadow of tropical fruit trees for recharging energy back. - Finally, you will never forget the precious moment when biking through car-free village roads with tropical fruits and bonsai gardens on the both side, as well as visiting some handicraft workshops on the biking road to feel more about the real Mekong atmosphere.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Try it out!
I had a great day with an awesome and nice guide named Lan aka. Unicorn. Great opportunity to see a lot cool thing…
Should not be missed !
My son and I booked for a private tour. Although the site is not very far but traffic conditions are such that it t…
The tour is great but it’s 2-2.5 hours from Saigon to Vung Tau. The beach is large but dirty. The statue of Jesus i…
Dalat and Saigon
Generally good and enjoyable tour. The distance from Saigon to Dalat is damn far. Required 6 hours drive. Anyway, t…
Must do if in Ho Chi Minh. Highlight of our time in the city. Our guides were fantastic and we tried some amazing f…
Booked this as a last minute activity and it turned out to be an excellent choice! The water puppet show was a lot …
Immersive trip on the Mekong
We spent a very good time on the tour, discovering Cae Be, Vinh Long and the surrounding. We specifically enjoyed t…