Select Date and Travelers
Low Price Guarantee
• Private tour: only you & your local host! • 100% personalized experience to your wishes • Flexible time to start • Explore truly local neighborhoods • Receive last minute booking. • Infant (0-4) is complimentary • Get To Local Areas To See Real Life Of The People • Enjoy the lively atmosphere of a local market
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cai Be Floating MarketStop: 8 hours - Admission included- The guide will pick you up at 8 am at your place, about 2-hour driving from Saigon through the express highway to reach Cai Be Floating Market. - Then you can visit the typical local wet market and take a boat to a floating market – the originally spontaneous market from local people due to their real demand but not for tourism which is opened by the government. - After that, explore Tan Phong islet where is known as a green pearl land in the middle of Tien river for some traditional workshops, then learn how locals made coconut candy, crispy rice popcorn, rice paper and honey bee farm. Walk through orchard gardens to the beautiful lotus tea house for the real South West folk music. - Next, relax on a rowing boat and go through the apple mangrove canal for the typical peaceful landscape of Mekong Delta, even know more about locals’ lifestyle when joking with very friendly rowers. - You do not only have another view of cooking style in the South in particular and Vietnam in general but also learn how locals prepare traditional meal while joining a cooking class; moreover, maybe you will find out the different local taste even in Vietnam. To let you know, the Northern people prefer salty taste, while people in the Middle are more into spicy dishes, yet Southern cuisine is absolutely sweeter than other rest. - As soon as enjoying the tasty lunch which is cooked by yourselves, then it is the perfect time to chill out on comfortable hammocks under the shadow of tropical fruit trees for recharging energy back. - Finally, you will never forget the precious moment when biking through car-free village roads with tropical fruits and bonsai gardens on the both side, as well as visiting some handicraft workshops on the biking road to feel more about the real Mekong atmosphere.Read more
- - Lunch meal and tropical fruits are mentioned.
- Private AC car, private boat and rowing boat trips in Mekong Delta, bicycle
- Friendly English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee on tour
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
- Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Tips and personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: VN Bike Tour
The tour is great but it’s 2-2.5 hours from Saigon to Vung Tau. The beach is large but dirty. The statue of Jesus i…
Dalat and Saigon
Generally good and enjoyable tour. The distance from Saigon to Dalat is damn far. Required 6 hours drive. Anyway, t…
Must do if in Ho Chi Minh. Highlight of our time in the city. Our guides were fantastic and we tried some amazing f…
Booked this as a last minute activity and it turned out to be an excellent choice! The water puppet show was a lot …
Immersive trip on the Mekong
We spent a very good time on the tour, discovering Cae Be, Vinh Long and the surrounding. We specifically enjoyed t…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,588 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 12,115 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 880 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,172 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class
Which attractions will I visit with Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class?
Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class price starts from $121.03. Discover and book Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class cancellation policy?
Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class?
Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class is hosted by VN Bike Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VN Bike Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cai Be Floating Market with Cooking Class on Tripadvisor