Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day
By Viet Nam Travel Tour
The private tour to Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai is a great day trip from Ho Chi Minh. Visit Tay Ninh, home of the unique Cao Dai sect which is a mix of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity. It's super worth visiting during prayer sessions at noon and admiring the colorful, mysterious and marvelous architecture. After lunch, we visit the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, an amazing underground system from which the Vietnamese fought during the American and Vietnam War.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- - Good quality AC private car.
- - Free pick-up and drop-off in the center of Saigon.
- - Helpful English speaking tour guide.
- - Bottle drink.
- - Entrance fee to Cu Chi Tunnels.
- - Light snack with tapioca and tea at Cu Chi Tunnels.
- - Lunch.
- - Tips and personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up at your hotel as your request
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133194P18
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day?
- Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day price starts from $91.00. Discover and book Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day cancellation policy?
- Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day?
- Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day is hosted by Viet Nam Travel Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Viet Nam Travel Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133194P18
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cu Chi TunnelsStop: 8 hoursDiscover the incredibly secret network of Cu Chi Tunnels. Crawl through the very narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand during the wartime. Gain more knowledge of Vietnam history, tradition, and culture as well. Crawl through the narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand. Taste the local foods which Vietnam soldiers ate during the war time: Boiled tapioca with hot pandanus tea. Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi Tunnels during the war (in number of foreign languages). Visit the Cao Dai Temple and learn more about the Cao Dai sect. Attend the noon ceremony organized by the Cao Dai followers.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Wonderful full day experience to Can Gio Mangrove. Crocodiles, monkeys, boats, who could ask for more?
Wonderful full day tour to Can Gio Mangrove. Our guide Jacky Hieu was amazing. We were with our 8 year old grandson…
Unforgettable Mekong Delta
4 of us did a private tour of Mekong Delta with a local tour guide, Jacky Hieu. He was extremely knowledgeable, in…
Amazing tour👍 Full of attractions if you love nature, want to see wild mangrove forest, watch the monkeys, feed th…
Motorbike adventure with Street Food
My first time riding a motorbike in the streets of Ho Chi Minh. It was an experience that was hair-raising for some…
Asher was our tour guide and it was the best experience here in Ho Chi Minh he took me, my cousin, and my 2 kids ag…
Amazing street food and culture tour
My boyfriend and I had an amazing private food tour with Hannah and Ann! They where amazing and brought us to sever…
Must do in Ho Chi Minh.
An experience that everyone should go through if in Ho Chi Minh! And my tour guide was so knowledgeable and took me…
Had a fun tour
Had a lovely tour with our guide, Tua, and got to see beautiful nature and animals. The guide knew a lot about the …
Full of activities
Great day tour. Close to Saigon. Beautiful nature, lots of monkeys, saw the crocodiles and fed them, took a canoe t…
Amazing experience with incredible food!
A fantastic experience! Great way to see the city and sample incredible food. Our tour guides Ken and Asher were ve…
Relaxing day trip to Mekong delta
We are group of 7 and all really enjoyed Classic Mekong tour today. The trip was very smoothly organized by VNbike …
Outstanding Cu Chi Tunnels experience
We had so much fun visiting the Cu Chi tunnels. Jordan was a very good guide. He knew a lot about the tunnels and t…
We actually took the Saigon city tour first, and then decided to go for the Mekong Delta 1 day trip the next day, b…
Amazing, very good guide 😄
Nice tour and the guide is very friendly. It’s perfect for start to visit Ho Chi Minh and try the best coffee! Al…
A pleasant surprise !
My girlfriend and I wanted to get some fresh air outside of Saigon and we were not disappointed ! We didn't know …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Thanks Loi for an awesome day out!! Really enjoyed the extra information and experiences of different locations in Vietnam. Thanks again!!
Written September 18, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you very much for your lovely review. Hope to see you soon in Vietnam!
Written September 19, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.