Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The private tour to Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai is a great day trip from Ho Chi Minh. Visit Tay Ninh, home of the unique Cao Dai sect which is a mix of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity. It's super worth visiting during prayer sessions at noon and admiring the colorful, mysterious and marvelous architecture. After lunch, we visit the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, an amazing underground system from which the Vietnamese fought during the American and Vietnam War.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cu Chi TunnelsStop: 8 hoursDiscover the incredibly secret network of Cu Chi Tunnels. Crawl through the very narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand during the wartime. Gain more knowledge of Vietnam history, tradition, and culture as well. Crawl through the narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand. Taste the local foods which Vietnam soldiers ate during the war time: Boiled tapioca with hot pandanus tea. Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi Tunnels during the war (in number of foreign languages). Visit the Cao Dai Temple and learn more about the Cao Dai sect. Attend the noon ceremony organized by the Cao Dai followers.Read more
- - Good quality AC private car.
- - Free pick-up and drop-off in the center of Saigon.
- - Helpful English speaking tour guide.
- - Bottle drink.
- - Entrance fee to Cu Chi Tunnels.
- - Light snack with tapioca and tea at Cu Chi Tunnels.
- - Lunch.
- - Tips and personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Thanks Loi for an awesome day out!! Really enjoyed the extra information and experiences of different locations in Vietnam. Thanks again!!
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from vn_bike_tour, Người quản lý at Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day
Responded Sep 19, 2019
Thank you very much for your lovely review. Hope to see you soon in Vietnam!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: VN Bike Tour
Deffinately a must!
Jordan our tour guide was fantastic, conducting and providing all information in both Vietnamese and English to acc…
The beautiful Mekong Delta!
Family of 5 went on this private tour which picked us up from our Hotel and straight to the My Tho, We visited vari…
Highly recommended. Very professional and informative tour
Cu Chi tunnels and city tour- full day I was met at my hotel for my full day Cu chi tunnels and city tour by tour …
"Jordan" our guide had excellent English and humour and was very knowledgeable about the tunnels and the area
This tour is a great way to not only see some of the landmarks of HCM but also an insight into local people and whe…
Two Awesome and Fun Tours!
We booked the VN Bike Tour through our hotel, not on bikes but by private car. Our first tour was of the Cu Chi Tun…
We took the long drive out and back to Vung Tau with our guide HUNTER and our driver. HUNTER was very informative o…
After checking in with our hotel. We were recommended to this tour group. We spent two days with Martin as our guid…
Hats off to Martin and VN bike tours
Just got back to hotel from a full day visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels and the Mekong delta which has been AMAZING. Mar…
Very informative and no time wasted. Lovely experience. Tour guide full of energy, made the tour even more interest…
Outstanding Cu Chi Tunnel Private Tour
took a private tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels and Ho Chi Minh City with Thao as our guide and it was INCREDIBLE! Thao …
Great time with great guide
The private tour is perfect for family. Our guide Loi was professional and patient, given my parents are old, so he…
Best tour we did in Vietnam!
We had five enthousiastic students driving around our family of five with three teenage daughters. Each on their ow…
Scooter Day Tour
Went on a tour with two friends, our guodes were Binh (Bob),Minh and Minh(Jack), they are local students. Was a fan…
Evening tour on Saigon river
We did an evening tour to the tower with fantastic view and good cocktails! After that a very nice bout trip on the…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,591 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 644 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 881 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,174 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,191 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day price starts from $87.18. Discover and book Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day is hosted by VN Bike Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VN Bike Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cu Chi tunnels and Cao Dai Temple 1 Day on Tripadvisor