Visit the Cu Chi tunnels used by Vietnamese guerilla fighters against the French and Americans Explore the different outdoor stations at the heart of the jungle Taste what the Viet Cong ate (boiled cassavas, jungle tea, etc.) Fire old weapons of war at the shooting range with live ammunition
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at your hotel in the tourist center of Saigon at 8 am or 1 pm. This tour is not for tourists on cruise ships
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32107P106
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour?
- Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour price starts from $77.69. Discover and book Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour cancellation policy?
- Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour?
- Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour is hosted by Pham Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pham Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32107P106
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Nha Trang, Vietnam
#8 of 142 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Nha Trang
- 892alicel00Well Planned Itinerary with Superb Lunch!Did this tour during our cruise port call. Time were limited but tour program were well planned with sufficient time at each sight. Meet up instruction were clear and easy to locate. Most of all, we were most impressed by the authenticity and quality of local lunch. It was so good! Our group basically cleaned up everything….lol. Would not hesitate to recommend the tour to anyone.
- Jaydodz00Great overview of Nha Trang City and surroundsPham Tours constantly kept in touch prior to arriving Nha Trang to ensure we knew exactly where to meet the driver and tour guide - perfect instructions directing us from the port to the waiting vehicle. I arranged tour well before boarding the Royal Caribbean ship and managed to touch base with other ship passengers beforehand to make up numbers for the tour. We paid US$60 pp and well worth it. We went to a market, some temples, experienced beautiful bays, drove through the city, had a fabulous lunch and drinks riverside, then to a fabulous little cafe for coffee and sweets (both also included in tour price). Pham Tours ensured we were back in time to board the ship. All in all, great tour, guide very knowledgeable - you won't be disappointed - highly recommend. If I go back to Vietnam, would have no hesitation in booking other tours with Pham Tours.
- Dream0018276319300Well organised Nha Trang City Tour by Dung Pham (Pham Tours.com)The tour by Dung Pham provided a good overview of the city, both modern and ancient; cultural aspects of Nha Trang. My family particularly liked the responsiveness of Dung Pham (the organiser) in corresponding with us prior to the tour. The transport arranged was comfortable, the tour guide was service oriented and knowledgeable. The sites selected for the tour were appropriate, meaningful and insightful. We liked the lunch and the eatery environment. Overall, service and deliveries by Dung Pham was very good as an organiser. Thank you so much Mr Dung. Review by Mathew, Singapore
- Departure51504400Highly recommended Shore Excursion Private TourThis is an awesome private tour. Fully customizable. We are a group of 9 including a child from the cruise port. The driver and the amazing tour guide Phuc waited for us at the gate. The vehicle is roomy and the AC is good. It comes with unlimited water bottles! A must for the summer travel. My three highlight is the bunker cafe. Coffee is great but the experience is even better. Next is the local food tasting including noodle soup and the vitenam crepe. Eveyone agree that crepe is so tasty. Last highlight is the trishaw ride to the market. It's so much fun to ride on the street to experince the busy traffic. Once again Phuc, our tour guide is awesome. Very knowledgable. Highly recommended.
- KarenN258900A lovely afternoonPicked up on time and taxied to a Buddhist Temple, very interesting, then strolled down to the river and boarded a local boat for a quiet cruise up the River, dinner at Chopsticks restaurant, then onto a local tuk tuk (a lot of fun) and visited the basket weavers, orphanage and temple, then back to the city and finished off with coffee and the a cycles back to the hotel. A good way to spend the afternoon and evening. The only thing I would change is we needed 2 cycles, not one, we were too big and it was uncomfortable so we got out. I would recommend this as an easy tour for those that don't want too much exertion. The guide was very knowledgeable and gave lots of information.
- alinatG8502ZV00I am glad I chose those tourVery interesting tour! Perfect for everyone who would like to see how many Vietnamese lived after the war. I personally loved the part with the pagoda. Visiting the children living there is a very special and heartwarming experience. The tour guide is very knowledgeable and does his best for everyone.
- V5730WYjaninec00Absolutely amazing experience, loved it so much.What an experience, it was amazing!! Our tour guide Dung was so friendly and showed us so many things and gave us a wonderful tour. Her English was great and she took the time to explain so much information about the cultures and beliefs of the Vietnamese people. The food was great and plenty to go around, you won’t leave hungry I guarantee it and the coffee is to die for. We couldn’t have asked for a better day in Vietnam, this tour is a must do for sure. Thank you so much Dung, we will miss you. Love Michael, Janine, Brodie, Taylor and Addison xx
- rajeshs42300Day trip away from the hustle and bustle of the cityFrom the start, our host Pham was amazing! He was jolly and friendly and has an amazing sense of humour! He took us to a lot of places that were off the beaten path which meant there were no crowds and we felt a lot more relaxed. The lunch at the Chopsticks Cafe was one of the best meals I have ever had and the owner Andy was friendly and welcoming. We got a lot of photos and videos of the day and were totally exhausted by the time we finished 5 hours later. Highly recommend this tour! And if you get a chance, make sure you have one of the locally brewed beers in the village.
- Kbrewe0100Wonderful day out!We had a fabulous day with Dung Pham! Communication through WhatsApp was so easy. We were picked up on time, actually a little early. It was a private tour just for our family. Everything was very well organised. Dung Pham’s english was great, so we got to learn a lot about vietnam and the Nha Trang area. It was so nice to do a tour without many many other tours. Staff at the restaurant for lunch were lovely. We enjoyed our meal. There was so much to eat! Highly recommend to get a good look around Nha Trang away from the busy main beach.
- BiancaJaneClinton00Best Private Tour to escape the crowdsHighly recommend this tour if you want to avoid the hassle of a group tour. Pham was a brilliant host from the start. He communicated with us so well with what we wanted and our expectations and made sure he had plenty of cold beer waiting as per our request. He made the day so memorable and enjoyable. We had our own private boat, We visited a fishing village which was awesome then went to two snorkeling locations had plenty of time to laze on the beach and finished with a beautiful local seafood lunch. Could not be happier.
- RandAWhitby00Ba Ho Waterfall TourWe just finished a half day tour of Ba Ho Waterfalls and absolutely loved it! Our tour guide was so lovely and accomodating and made everything so easy (Thank you Duk). Lunch was included and we were back at our hotel by 2pm. I would highly recommend this particular tour. Xin cảm ơn Andrew and Rebecca From Melbourne, AUS
- wblehmann00PhamTours Shore excursion to Ho Chi Minh CityWe took a PhamTours shore excursion from our cruise ship in Phu My to Ho Chi Minh City. The small-group tour used a comfortable van, and included a visit to a shrine, the War Remnants Museum, a market, various historic buildings, an exciting trishaw ride through busy streets, and an excellent Vietnamese lunch at a local family restaurant. Ben was a knowledgeable and personable guide, and Ben and the driver were careful to return us to the ship in a timely manner. Highly recommended!
- meganpalmy00Amazing cultural experience with DannyDanny took us to many local places that we never would have found without him . He is Kind, friendly and very informative sharing his huge knowledge with us .our tour was incredible and I would recommend any person wanting to sample real Vietnamese life to take this tour .
- Journey1447416313100AMAZINGWe had planned to go to Nha Trang for such a long time. and when we made it. I was really excited. Nha Trang was such a beautiful city with such a nice culture, scenery and atmosphere. Everything was above great. And most importantly, the prices were really affordable compared to other cities in Vietnam. Highly recommended!! Five days in Nha Trang was more than enough. If you have time, I suggest going to Đà Nẵng and Đà Lạt cause they’re really near each other.
- Sue-in-Vietnam00Nha Trang Waterfall tourA very enjoyable day in a beautiful natural area of Vietnam. Tuan our tour guide was very knowledgeable and considerate. We finished the day with a late lunch at an excellent local seafood restaurant.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
What an amazing experience! I highly recommend this to anyone visiting the area. Our tour guide, Ben, was extremely knowledgeable about the tunnels and history of the Vietnam War.
Written May 8, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Williamsl1980, Thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you and also for sharing your fascinating experience of our Cuchi Tunnel Tour. It's great to know that we were able to meet all your expectations. Our staff members take their roles very seriously and strive to offer quality customer service to our guests. We will definitely pass on your kind words to the concerned person. On behalf of Pham Tours and team, we thank you for your appreciation of our efforts. We definitely look forward to serve you again in future! Warmest regards, Dung Pham
Written May 9, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour provided by Pham Tours
Product Overview: Half Day Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos