Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
An ideal option for those who wish to have a real experience on the landscape, local people, and rich culture of the Mekong Delta. The tour will be incomplete without cycling on narrow road along small side canal to visit the local traditional handicrafts.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cai Be Floating MarketStop: 6 hours - Admission includedA 2-hour drive southwest from Saigon will take you to the Mekong Delta, the largest rice basket of the country with friendly farmers who always wave hello when you come across. This tour will offer you a chance to explore the unique lifestyle and culture at the Cai Be land as well as traditional handicrafts on Tan Phong Island. The most special thing about this tour you will feel relaxed and excited while cruising along the river is to take a deeply insight into the great combination of local cultures and sceneries in this gorgeous water way region. It’s all sure to bring you unforgettable moments ever. Board your wooden charming boat, the Mekong Queen, at Ba Ton’s local pier and start cruising on Mekong River while sampling local fresh fruits, letting the cool breeze touch your hair, you will find the place a truly destination to spend the day relaxing. Leave the boat for a while to visit the local business where you can interact with the local people to learn more about their daily life. Continue with your boat through the “heart” of the town’s trading activities with lots of lots of floating vendors lining up their boats in the middle of the river with their agricultural products hung on bamboo poles. This is not the biggest floating market but it is good to understand the life of the river, one of the tourist magnets of the Mekong Delta. Disembark the boat when reaching Tan Phong Island where you will start a very interesting cycling tour through small village shady road. You will be surprised by the way the locals trade and advertise their local products. Ride along the concrete road of 1m width, you will take the opportunities to visit local families of making traditional products such as handicraft items made from water hyacinth; house roof made from palm leaves; hammock made from coconut ropes; rice papers; and local hats. After a farewell to your crews, enjoy a home-hosted lunch with Mekong Delta specialties at an ancient house before driving back to Saigon. Note: Motorbike will be an option for those who can’t bike. Guests ride as passenger behind a safe motorbike driver.Read more
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to indicated sights during the excursion
- Fresh & cold towels, fresh seasonal fruit
- Mineral water, hot green tea and coffee
- Local bike with helmet
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
- Other meals, gratuities , drinks during lunch, travel insurance, personal expenses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch)
Pickup And delivery was fine but with 1 days notice could not rebook for return to the airport 😩driver was punctua…
Fast and secured!
But van for my whole family. Safe, fast and secured travel to the airport. The driver very helpful, not too much En…
Very helpful, easy and quick transfer
Despite me having some troubles at immigration the driver waited for 1.5hours and swiftly took us to our airbnb pl…
Well arranged transfer
Our transfer from the airport at Ho Chi Minh City to our city hotel was very well organised. I booked and paid for…
Efficient and on time - what more do you want? And at a competitive price. Much better than waiting in a queue at t…
Grate way to walk out of the airport and feel hassle free without worrying about finding a way to your destination.…
Reliable and punctual
Nothing better than having your private transport waiting for you, safe drive home, reliable, punctual and professi…
Great Transfer Service
Despite several changes to our plans and a delay to our flight, we were met as we had hoped and taken quickly and e…
It wasn't bad, just ok
The morning market visit was alright and the guide, while very friendly and nice, just took us around the market an…
Ho chi Minh to airport
Ok service - direct drive from hotel to airport but in my opinion was overpriced (compared to a taxi). No real diff…
Good and reliable service
We were promptly greeted at the exit of the airport gate and quickly directed outside to wait for the transport. Th…
Excellent transfer service!
Arriving at SGN after a long haul flight and a fairly long immigration queue it was great to see my name on the sig…
Great value for money transport to and from airport
Good communication, comfortable mid size SUV. Highly recommended . On time and effortless. We were a family of 3
Reliable and Friendly
I used this service 3 times and they were always on time and very accomodating with changes. Great service! will u…
Pick up from the airport
Arrived at Ho Chi Minh City airport an hour delayed and then it took an hour through immigration- but our driver wa…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 170 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,591 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 12,121 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 881 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,174 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,191 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling
- Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling on Tripadvisor
- Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling price starts from $188.49. Discover and book Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling on Tripadvisor
- Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling on Tripadvisor