Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling
By Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch)
An ideal option for those who wish to have a real experience on the landscape, local people, and rich culture of the Mekong Delta. The tour will be incomplete without cycling on narrow road along small side canal to visit the local traditional handicrafts.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to indicated sights during the excursion
- Fresh & cold towels, fresh seasonal fruit
- Mineral water, hot green tea and coffee
- Local bike with helmet
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
- Other meals, gratuities , drinks during lunch, travel insurance, personal expenses.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be picked up at your hotel. Please provide pickup location.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29604P44
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling on Tripadvisor
- How much is Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling?
- Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling price starts from $188.49. Discover and book Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling cancellation policy?
- Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling?
- Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling is hosted by Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxury Mekong Tour: Ba Ton Bridge - Cai Be - Tan Phong with Cycling on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29604P44
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cai Be Floating MarketStop: 6 hours - Admission includedA 2-hour drive southwest from Saigon will take you to the Mekong Delta, the largest rice basket of the country with friendly farmers who always wave hello when you come across. This tour will offer you a chance to explore the unique lifestyle and culture at the Cai Be land as well as traditional handicrafts on Tan Phong Island. The most special thing about this tour you will feel relaxed and excited while cruising along the river is to take a deeply insight into the great combination of local cultures and sceneries in this gorgeous water way region. It’s all sure to bring you unforgettable moments ever. Board your wooden charming boat, the Mekong Queen, at Ba Ton’s local pier and start cruising on Mekong River while sampling local fresh fruits, letting the cool breeze touch your hair, you will find the place a truly destination to spend the day relaxing. Leave the boat for a while to visit the local business where you can interact with the local people to learn more about their daily life. Continue with your boat through the “heart” of the town’s trading activities with lots of lots of floating vendors lining up their boats in the middle of the river with their agricultural products hung on bamboo poles. This is not the biggest floating market but it is good to understand the life of the river, one of the tourist magnets of the Mekong Delta. Disembark the boat when reaching Tan Phong Island where you will start a very interesting cycling tour through small village shady road. You will be surprised by the way the locals trade and advertise their local products. Ride along the concrete road of 1m width, you will take the opportunities to visit local families of making traditional products such as handicraft items made from water hyacinth; house roof made from palm leaves; hammock made from coconut ropes; rice papers; and local hats. After a farewell to your crews, enjoy a home-hosted lunch with Mekong Delta specialties at an ancient house before driving back to Saigon. Note: Motorbike will be an option for those who can’t bike. Guests ride as passenger behind a safe motorbike driver.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Professional, good car
A driver picked me up, and he was there when I arrived, holding a board with my name. He asked me to wait a minute …
Great service, out plane was few minutes late and very slow getting through customs The driver waited patiently an…
I gave a one star due to my terrible experience. The pick up person was there at the airport holding a card with m…
Excellent service foe our transfer. Will definitely use their service not only for transfer but also for other tou…
A Pleasant Experience
It was our first transfer in Vietnam and it went very well..The driver was outside the Arrivals Hall with a sign wi…
Our tour guy was amazing!!! We really enjoyed the tour and the Mong village in particular!!
Our tour guy was amazing!! Really knowledgable and eager to show us around! We really enjoyed the tour and the Mong…
Highly recommend for Saigon airport transfer
Excellent experience with this airport transfer. Our driver was efficient and friendly and drove us safely into Sai…
Picked up from the airport . Lots of communication before hand advising of meeting point. Easy service and dropped …
IndoChina Travel HCMC
I used this company for a number of airport to hotel and vice versa journeys whilst in HCMC and Nha Trang and each …
Professional, courteous and timely service
Our plane was late, passport control took 2 hours and the bags went missing. But through it all Indochina Charm Tra…
Accommodate flight delay, safe, clean vehicle, pleasant driver
We had the same driver for airport pickup and departure. Really appreciate the driver waiting for our arrival even …
Punctual, pleasant, and comfortable vehicle
Our driver was friendly and helpful! We had a very early departure to the airport at 5:30am and he was punctual to …
Pickup And delivery was fine but with 1 days notice could not rebook for return to the airport 😩driver was punctua…
Fast and secured!
But van for my whole family. Safe, fast and secured travel to the airport. The driver very helpful, not too much En…
Very helpful, easy and quick transfer
Despite me having some troubles at immigration the driver waited for 1.5hours and swiftly took us to our airbnb pl…