• War Remnants Museum • Jade Emperor Pagoda • Marvel at colonial architecture at the Notre Dame Cathedral • Historic Ho Chi Minh City's cultural sites • Guided exploration of ancient Reunification Palace • Visit to historic 18th-century General Post Office • Enjoy the lively atmosphere at the local market and travel down back streets • Discovery walk through bustling Ben Thành Market • Visit a vintage collection of military equipment • Learn about Vietnam fascinating history • Admire the Colonial-era architecture
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance ($5.000 USD/ case)
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh City
- Personal expenses
- Tips/ gratuities
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4.
- Ho Chi Minh City Opera House, 07 Công Trường Lam Sơn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72151P68
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day?
- Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day price starts from $62.12. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day cancellation policy?
- Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day?
- Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day is hosted by Vietnam Tours VIP. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Tours VIP on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72151P68
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atHo Chi Minh City Opera HouseOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1People's Committee BuildingStop: 4 hours - Admission includedHo Chi Minh City’s fascinating history is immortalized in the form of classic French architecture and ornate Buddhist temples and pagodas, most of which are set within the city centre. Due to its status as a prominent tourist destination in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City offers unique tours and activities that cater to every interest, budget, and group size. Spend the day discovering the history, traditions, and culture of the energetic city of Ho Chi Minh city. Follow your local guide as you wander through timeless winding alleys to magnificent pagodas, bustling marketplaces, gourmet restaurants, and architectural wonders. Begin your day with a convenient hotel pickup that transports you to your first destination. We will step in time to the war period to witness the Reunification Palace, as well as outstanding examples of French colonial architecture at Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office. Next, make your way to the War Remnants Museum, where you can appreciate the wide collection of images dedicated to deceased American and Vietnamese photographers and journalists from the French and American conflicts. One of most famous typical pagoda we will not miss in journey is the Jade Emperor Pagoda, where we will see what local people believe in and how they worship. Afterwards, we will visit Ben Thanh Market. Here, experience the daily life of many city dwellers as you wander through the vendor-lined market walkways. See the colorful arrangements of handcrafted art and textiles, smell the aroma of fresh cooked snacks, and listen to the chanting voices of street vendors before being comfortably transported back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Vietnam Tours VIP
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Joined in July 2018
#143 of 871 Tours & Activities in Ho Chi Minh City
- Freedom4690069398900Cu chi tunnels and Saigon citySong was a very good driver Along with Jackie Jackie was very knowledgeable we learnt alot about Veitnam today. Excellent job!!!!!!
- G7692URkarines00Best expérience in Delta MekongLuc is Very nice ! Thé day was great ! Thank you !!! It’s Very good expérience We enjoy the different places and activities.
- Dubtoo00A great way to visit Hoi Chi Minh CityWhat a day! Luc picked us up in a lovely vehicle. We were treated like royalty all day. A genuinely nice guy who took amazing pride in his work and it showed. We visited all the sights with Luc who gave us a commentary on every aspect of his City. He gave us a a great insight on life in Hoi Chi Minh City and tailored our tour to what we wanted to see. I would not hesitate to recommend Luc to our friends and anyone planning to visit Vietnam 🇻🇳
- 755patr_cial00Cai Be Day Trip With CongAll perfecte, but specially sailing by the river. Very interesting guide explanations. Very kindly guide and driver.
- Tourist81534100On time and no problemsThe guides personality and knowledge. His friendliness and constant smile. The driver Tinh was ahead of time, drove well and was friendly and courteous
- Glendone00Vung Tau tour was marvellousHad the best day traveling to Vung Tau with TNK Travel in a modern comfortable mini bus and Min who was our guide, who did everything to make sure guests were comfortable and informed. The day had temples, the fantastic White Palace, a delicious lunch in a clean modern restaurant, swimming .. and the absolute highlight of climbing the Jesus statue (the only one outside of Brazil that i know of). Stunning views of the surrounding seaside and township can be seen at the top of the statue. Well done Min on keeping everyone happy and leaving Vung Tau with a bunch of great memories. Highly recommended.
- Wander67066800Horrible food, noisy. Don’t waste your moneyWas convinced to take this dinner cruise by hotel concierge. Food was buffet style & horrible. Nothing was fresh. We were given 1 drink but couldn’t find anywhere to purchase another. Lots of screaming children. The lovely people we met in our table made it bearable but would’ve definitely not recommend this
- M682TYamyk00Panoramic Views!A wonderful day trip! My guide, Luc, made sure the day was pleasant and interesting. The highlight was looking out from the top of the Christ the King Statue. It requires 133 extra stairs from the top of the hill to get there, but well worth it. Luc was there with water and encouraging words all along the way. I’m so glad I took the time to go to Vung Tau!
- kswilliams00Amazing Ho Co Minh City experience!The water puppet show was very skilful, but we truly loved the dinner cruise. Seeing Ho Chi Minh City from the boat was amazing, particularly the bright city lights.
- chakel8300Excellent Tour and GuideWe were picked up from our hotel and were offered bottles of water. The car was air-conditioned and comfortable. The driver was fairly safe to Vietnamese standards. The drive to Cu Chi is about an hour. Our guide Luc, had excellent communication skills, and was very social and informative. It was very easy to communicate, and he answered all questions about the history of Vietnam not just about the Cu Chi tunnels, but about all of Vietnam history. Luc was able to offer local knowledge on different things we were interested in and was very helpful. The tour is self was very interesting and has a lot of areas where you can walk through the small tunnels and see what it was like. There is a firing range, when you can select a gun to fire. The bullets are quite expensive you have to have a minimum of 10 bullets. each bullet is around 60,000.VND One of the staff will take you down to the pit area where you need to wear ear protection. The guns are mounted however, you are able to move them around and aim for the target. The staff will load the bullets for you. It is extremely loud in this area and in the gift shop. There is a gift shop located at the firing range, and also at the beginning of the tour. I would recommend doing this tour as it is private and you can have a good one on one experience.
- maxfordt00A Wasted DayAs Gomer Pyle used to say" Surprise, surprise, surprise!!" Well, my surprise and that of many others is that THERE IS NO FLOATING MARKET AT CAN BE!!!!! Yet Trip Advisor continues to offer advertising slots to Can Be Floating markets. The date is 30th March 2023. I arrived home yesterday after touring Can Be on the 27th February, 2023. What a wasted day out of our lives that will never be be regained. More on that day later..... DON'T GO TO "CAN BE" TO VISIT THE FLOATING MARKETS. THEY HAVE RELOCATED TO THE NORTH OF HCMC.
- Jet16508300Vung Tau Vietnam full day tourLuc (pronounced Luke) is very nice and kind. He speaks English very well and he knows a lot of the history of Vietnam. The tour is a full day tour of the seaside city of Vung Tau and there is not a dull moment. According to our guide the area is very popular among the locals on the weekends. If the locals frequent the area you know you are at a good spot. Not touristy and not expensive. The beach is very long and the water is very warm (February). A lot of waves though and danger of rip currents but the life guards are vigilant and alert to anyone trying their luck. We visited the statue of Christ on the hill that resembles Salvator Mundi of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. There are 900 steps up the hill but with regular stops it's very doable. The tour also includes a visit to a Buddhist temple and seafood lunch at a very nice restaurant at Green Hotel. Very pleased with the tour, the tour guide and the sightseeing. Definitely recommend it.
- NamasteHoliday00Lucky Luc is the man !!Excellent experience and what made it all possible was Luc. Such a gentleman and truly a beautiful person and new friend to us both. His personality makes you want to learn more and experience this beautiful country and it’s heritage with it’s amazing culture. There is so much more than what people think. Saigon matches there best of the best in world class cities and still has room to expand !! If I could I would move here, as I’ve already fell in love with the culture and country. Thank you Luc and much love and good thoughts to you. Kind regards ~ Glenn and Neil
- Chan C00Service Rendered for Classic Mekong Tour.Although the Viator Travel has disappointed me for the arrangement of the pick-up & drop-off point which agreed upon the payment for the Classic Mekong Delta Private Tour. Nevertheless the tour guide Mr Ho Throng Luc has indeed provided us a fruitful information the tour, my wife and I really appreciated for his rich knowledge, therefore my wife tipping him and also the driver for taking care of our luggage throughout our tour.
- Global77972800Stunning scenery, good food and amazing staff.We stayed on the mini cruise boat for 2 nights at the end of January 23 at Halong Bay. This boat is beautiful. We had a balcony room, which I would recommend. The food was very good, and plentiful. The only down side was the cold, but I think we were unfortunate with the weather. This is a truly stunning place! Without exception the staff were brilliant. In particular, Tom, the guide was amazing. Unfortunately, I left a bag on the transfer boat as we were leaving. It had a brand new Kindle, Michael Kors coat, Sony headphones. Tom went above and beyond to get my bag back to me. A week later, it arrived at our hotel in Ho Chi Minh with all it's contents. A massive thank you to Tom and his team.
Buy it with
Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day provided by Vietnam Tours VIP
Product Overview: Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour Half Day
Number of Photos