Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch
By Vietnam Sightseeing
What better way to get around Ho Chi Minh than by a cyclo? They are practical, effectively gets you through the traffic during certain hours and best of all, they are cheap modes of transportation. Have the time of your life roaming around Ho Chi Minh’s best spots. Highlights: • Get a feeling of the local culture • Take many beautiful photographs • Talks with local people, exchange cultural way of life. • Discover the beauty of attraction such as: Reunification Palace, Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Hồ Chí Minh City Hall, and Ben Thanh Market
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (01 bottle / pax / day)
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Central Post Office
- Entry/Admission - Ben Thanh Market
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Travel insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off available for hotel in Ho Chi Minh city center area
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109316P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch?
- Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch price starts from $78.21. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch?
- Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch is hosted by Vietnam Sightseeing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Sightseeing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109316P35
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Independence PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Saigon Notre Dame CathedralStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Central Post OfficeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ben Thanh MarketStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I’m 54 and visited the park with my 21 and 18 year old sons. We couldn’t find much information about what was open …
Apathetic and uninformative
Pro’s: - prompt pick up our hotel. - clean and safe vehicle, and well driven. Con’s: - Tour guide clearly had no…
Its ok hard climbing
Its ok the main cave was awesome But be careful climbing in the tunnels going to the top to much effect with no wo…
Not an amazing tour and sudden last minute price change!
I would not recommend this tour to anyone. The sites themselves were great, marble mountain and Hoi An are both lov…
Was a very well organized trip with an excellent guide, the beauty of Marble mountain and Hoi An speaks for itself …