1 Day At The Largest Floating Market in Vietnam
By Happy Plus Travel
The very first impression the tour makes on everyone is the extremely lively and crowded trading atmosphere of Cai Rang Floating Market. After that, we’ll head to Cai Be for joining a local cooking class, biking around peaceful village paths, enjoying the melody of South Vietnam folk music, and then relaxing on a rowing sampan through a mangrove palm canals to feel the real Mekong atmosphere.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Korean, English, Chinese, French
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cai Rang Floating Market
- Tips and personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick you up at your hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70144P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 1 Day At The Largest Floating Market in Vietnam?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1 Day At The Largest Floating Market in Vietnam on Tripadvisor
- How much is 1 Day At The Largest Floating Market in Vietnam?
- 1 Day At The Largest Floating Market in Vietnam price starts from $170.00. Discover and book 1 Day At The Largest Floating Market in Vietnam on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1 Day At The Largest Floating Market in Vietnam cancellation policy?
- 1 Day At The Largest Floating Market in Vietnam cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day At The Largest Floating Market in Vietnam on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1 Day At The Largest Floating Market in Vietnam?
- 1 Day At The Largest Floating Market in Vietnam is hosted by Happy Plus Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Happy Plus Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Day At The Largest Floating Market in Vietnam on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70144P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cai Rang Floating MarketStop: 4 hours - Admission included05:00 am, Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel. We will have a light breakfast in the private car. On the way to Mekong Delta, you can also spread out of sight watching endless green or yellow paddy rice field on the both sides of the street. Otherwise, taking a nap during the time of transfer is a good thing to do to get more energy back and enjoy the whole tour as well. After about 3-hour driving from Saigon through the express highway, we reach Cai Rang Floating Market in Can Tho City. Then, we take a private boat to visit Cai Rang Floating Market, one of the most famous and biggest floating markets in the Mekong Delta. From the early morning, a countless number of boats and sampans will gather here, making the whole area more lively and stunning than ever. While the large boats are full of farm products and specialties, such as vegetables, grapefruit, coconut, banana, watermelon, dragon fruit, and rambutan, small ones mainly focus on selling foods, coffee, light snacks, Vietnamese noodles, soft drinks, etc. for breakfast. It would be regretful if you could not drop by and purchase something here. After that, our tour guide takes you to some traditional workshops. You have a great time learning how locals make “Hu Tieu”. The talented chef – Gordon Ramsay, once exclaimed that the bowl of noodles he ate at Cai Rang Floating Market has one of the best broths he has ever tasted. 11:00 am, leaving Can Tho City, we head to Cai Be (Tien Giang Province) for cooking class. Joining a cooking class, you not only have another view of cooking style in the South in particular and generally Vietnam and learn how the locals prepare all stuff of traditional meal but also feel clearly the tranquility, simplicity, and rusticity in the daily lives of Mekong people; moreover, probably you will find out the different local taste even in Vietnam. To let you know, the Northern people prefer the salty taste, while people in the Central of Vietnam are more into spicy dishes, yet Southern cuisine is absolutely sweeter than other rest. As soon as enjoying the tasty lunch which is cooked by you, then it is the perfect time to chill out on comfortable hammocks under the shadow of tropical fruit trees for recharging your energy. You will never forget the precious moments when biking through car-free village roads with tropical fruits and bonsai gardens on the both side, as well as visiting some handicraft workshops nearby to feel more about the real Mekong atmosphere. Next, we relax on a rowing boat and go through the mangrove palm canal to feel the real peaceful atmosphere of Mekong Delta, even know more about locals’ lifestyle when joking with friendly rowing women. Beside that is the time of enjoying the melody of South Vietnam folk music. 03:30 pm, we come back to Saigon and finish the Cai Rang Floating Market in Can Tho 1 Day.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point