Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- 4-course dinner
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if your hotel is out of our free pick-up zone.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- For your safety, please do not bring valuable things like jewelry and important documents like your passports on the tour.
- As Saigon is usually hot, you should wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Ladies shouldn't wear skirts or dresses on the tour.
- Please do not eat before the tour as we will have a lot of food together.
- In case if it rains, we will work it out like this: 1. If the rain happens during the tours, there are always free rain ponchos for you. If the rain is light, we can put them on and continue the tour. In case the rain is too heavy for us to keep going, we shall pull over and discuss if you want to wait until the rain is finished and continue or you want to stop doing the tour and go back to your hotel. In that case, we will charge you for the actual time you have spent on the tour. :) 2. If the rain happens before the tours and it is light, we will provide you rain ponchos to start the tour and if there is rain with strong wind and thunders, we will contact you and give you the options of the tour cancellation or that you want to make a tour rescheduling at another time. We can delay the tour up to 30 minutes if it rain heavily. As Saigon is in its yearly rainy season from June to November, we hope all the guests kindly understand that raining can happen anytime during the period and hope that you can openly join us on the tours if the weather is not too bad to go out. :) ***The tours won’t be canceled if the rain is light or because the streets are wet. And in no cases that the customers are obliged to do the tours if it stormily rains*** ;)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
This night was a trip HIGHLIGHT. We had the best time zipping around Ho Chi Minh for the street eats tour. We got a great sense of the city and all the amazing foods that we probably would've been too nervous to try on our own. Hang, Huong and Pumba - you were SO MUCH fun.…
Date of experience: February 2020
I was picked up on time (6pm) for the food and bike tour. The rider was a very friendly lady (I forget her name ) .Well mannered and rode with care. She made good conversation but did not explain much about the city .She forgot to point out the tallest building in the city and…
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from thanhl546, Manager at Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles
Responded Jan 13, 2020
Hi littlehearts, Thank you for taking your time reviewing us on TripAdvisor! We are glad to know that you liked the food on our tour. :) And I want to apologize because you didn't "fully" enjoy your experience with us when the driver didn't point out Landmark 81 - the tallest building, to you. We worked with her about this and learnt that she didn't forget; but, when she drove past it, you and her were in the middle of talking about something else. She just couldn't cut your conversation to point it out. So, she couldn't notice you when driving past it. We are so sorry for that. :( While we appreciate your sympathy, we also want to take this chance to make our explanation. On our Night Food Tour, we focus more on the food, eating culture & night life of the local people than the city tourist attractions. The route is designed and the guides are trained to prioritize the main spirit that a tour aims at. On our Food Tour, some attractions like Landmark 81 was off the route and it only appeared for about 5 seconds from very far away. Thus, sometimes the driver couldn't make enough time to show it to you. On our City Tour, the itinerary shows more of the city attractions and we talk more about them, however. :) Once again, we are sorry and thank you for calling us "THE BEST FOOD TOUR". :) Best regards, Saigon on Bikes
Incredible experience with the best tour guides My and Huong! Food was amazing and our tour guides were exceptional. Shared a lot of local knowledge and were very funny. A must do when visiting Saigon!
My partner and I did the evening food tour with Saigon on Bikes and it was amazing from start to finish! I was a little concerned before as i had never been on the back of a bike, however our guides Huong and My were amazing and we felt safe at all times and put our mind at…
Wow!!!! What a truly amazing experience. Nhu was my driver and she was amazing. Told me so much and information of life in living in Saigon. I was the only person on this tour and was really spoilt. A second rider followed us, sort of for security I think. I felt incredibly…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Saigon on Bikes
Saigon by Night Tour
Lenna supported our tour leader, Elly along with Potter on our evening tour. She was a very competent rider I felt…
Saigon on bikes
What a great way to sight see at night! Our beautiful tour guides Long & Hau were fantastic, taking us to places we…
Great scooter food tour. Super fun group of guides that took us to some fantastic local food spots. Great conversa…
Excellent way to see and taste the city!
My family of 7 did this fun adventure with some great hosts here in Ho Chi Minh. The food was great and I’d say the…
Experience outstanding not to be missed
I went to Vietnam very tentative in riding a scooter. The scooter folk were amazing and as I have limited mobility …
It’s like hanging out with friends but with a food, cultural and sight-seeing twist!
Had such a wonderful time with Huong and Thanh. Got to try some of the more hidden local gems and it was all so del…
Amazing! It looks like absolutely bedlam when you view on the road as a pedestrian, or in a vehicle, but when you'r…
Fantastic food tour
We arrived in HCM city late on Tuesday night and I contacted the compuany to arrange a tour for the following day. …
Saigon on Bikes
This was so much fun. My driver was excellent, and made me feel safe even in the crazy traffic in Saigon, she was s…
Saigon On Bikes, what an amazing experience-best thing we did in Vietnam, I wouldn’t hesitate, do it! It was amazin…
Saigon on the back of bikes
A great trip around the central area on the back of a motorbike. We experienced the real Saigon as our lovely drive…
Saigon on Motor bike
This turned out to be a fabulous adventure of Saigon - Ho Chi Minh city. It is also called Saigon Unseen - I see wh…
We had a fantastic time on our evening Saigon on bikes tour. The tour guides were all so knowledgeable about the ci…
If you do anything in Saigon - do this tour! We did this tour on our honeymoon in April and Pumba, Helen and Litt…
Enjoyable day highly recommend
Thank you Saigon on Bikes for a great day, we really enjoyed your city tour, Great value for money and the Vietname…
- Saigon on Bikes
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,585 travelers!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Popular: Booked by 826 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles
What time does Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles start?
Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles on Tripadvisor
How much is Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles?
Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles price starts from $75.65. Discover and book Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles on Tripadvisor
What is the Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles cancellation policy?
Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles?
Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles is hosted by Saigon on Bikes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Saigon on Bikes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Night Saigon Delish - ALL INCLUSIVE Saigon Street Food Tour on Motorcycles on Tripadvisor