HIGHLIGHTS: • Famous historic monk statue • Flower Market in district 10 • Traditional Vietnamese Coffee • Holy Lady Temple over than 300 years old • Jade Emperor Pagoda • Saigon Post Office & Cathedral • Famous Vietnamese noddle - Pho included • War remnant Museum • Zoom through the city on the back of a motorbike and soak up the culture
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-75, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- English speaking guide
- Experienced Motorbike diver
- Rain coat, helmet,
- Travel insurance: $5000 USD/ case
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - People's Committee Building
- Tips/ gratuities, personal expenses
- Under 5 years old or below 100cm tall: free of charge
- From 5 to 11 years old or from 100cm to below 140cm tall: 75% of adult
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4.
- People's Committee Building, Số 86 Đ. Lê Thánh Tôn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 710212, Vietnam You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72151P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
- How much is Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day?
- Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day price starts from $40.00. Discover and book Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day cancellation policy?
- Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day?
- Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day is hosted by Vietnam Tours VIP. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Tours VIP on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72151P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPeople's Committee BuildingOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1People's Committee BuildingStop: 4 hours - Admission includedYou will be picked up at your Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and departed at 8:00 AM or 1:00 PM Participating in “Secret of Saigon by Motorbike Tour”, first of all, you will have a chance to visit Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Post-office. The Cathedral was built in the late 1880s under the French colonial period. It is located in Paris Square - the center of Ho Chi Minh City. At almost 60 meters high, the Cathedral has typical neoclassical features, such as, red glass windows, two bell towers with six copper bells which are still in use today. Next to the Notre Dame Cathedral is Saigon Post Office. This Post Office was built and designed by Alfred Foulhoux with beautiful typical features of the late 19th Century construction, such as, arched windows and wooden shutters. These two cultural sites can help visitors understand more about the Vietnameses' lives during the Indochinese Empire period. Next, you will walk around the Park to see the Bird Club - a feature of the Vietnamese culture; it is extremely interesting! You will notice an abundance of classic bird cages with delightful chirping birds inside. For those who has birds-feding hobby and join the bird club, these birds are considered not only as pets, but also as precious animals in their houses. After that, you will continue to explore some famous historic statues in Ho Chi Minh City and Flower Market in District 10, and learn more about the life of the people at China town in District 5. Especially, you will be taken to District 2 through the Thu Thiem Tunnel which is an underground road tunnel designed to cross the Saigon River in Ho Chi Minh City, the largest city in Vietnam. The tunnel and the highway were constructed to link the Thu Thiem Peninsula to National Highway 1A and provide a new integrated transport route for the country. Thu Thiem Tunnel is a part of the East-West highway project. It was constructed to ease congestion in the inner city and from the downtown to the Mekong Delta Region. The East-West highway was opened in November 2011. The downtown is linked with Thu Thiem New Urban Area by a number of bridges, including the Thu Thiem Bridge, Phu My Bridge and Ba Son Bridge. In addition, you will also visit Pagoda, where you can pray for peace, health and prosperity of yourself and your family. You will not miss a good opportunity to take beautiful pictures when you will pass through different streets of the city. You will stop at some place and have famous Vietnamese noddle - Pho. At the end of your visit, you will be taken to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Vietnam Tours VIP
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Joined in July 2018
#136 of 907 Tours & Activities in Ho Chi Minh City
- 100meghnapuri10000Great experienceIt was a wonderful experience. Lena is a great guide and explained everything beautifully. It was comfortable and we could see things at our own pace. Highly recommend this.
- 142mirceas00Country side experienceVery nice tour with a very competent guide. Luc is a special tour guide, trying to satisfy the clients requests
- 87candaceh00Mekong Delta Day TourMekong Delta, Vietnam 11/1/2023 We had a fantastic guide! That made our day tour to the Mekong Delta extremely special and memorable. I traveled with my 90 year old active mom. Our lovely guide Cong Thanh (Travis)was considerate and accommodating when getting on and off boats and vehicles. He spoke perfect English, which made the 12 hours we spent with him interesting and exceptional. Visiting the local communities around the Mekong Delta was colorful and educational. We learned a great deal about the history, religion, education, government, economy and the culture! Riding in the Sampan Boat was a thrill for both my mom and me. Absolutely highly recommend this tour with Travis! We think he was a 10 star guide!
- Alexany00Value got money and a great guide!Our tour guide Luc was amazing and was a mine of information. We had an excellent driver who held the door open for us at every stop and made sure we were safe getting on to the pavement. He was extremely courteous. We felt like royalty. All the stops were interesting. Only downside, we felt pressured to buy in the lacquer shop. The cyclo ride was a great experience and both drivers delivered us safely through the chaos of Ho Chi Minh City! The War Remnants Museum was a very sobering experience but well worth a visit. Lunch was a buffet with a good selection even for the fussiest of eaters. Luc made sure we were happy throughout the whole day and even checked the weather forecast so we were inside when it rained! He made an excellent guide. All in all this was great value for money and we saw and experienced things that we would not have been aware of if left to our own devices! Many thanks
- Megan F00All of the must-see sites in Ho Chi Minh City with a great guide!Luc was a great guide! He was knowledgeable and friendly. We got to see many of the sites we wanted to see in Ho Chi Minh City. I would definitely recommend!
- E1364QLwendya00Quick stopover in Ho Chi Minh CityVery accommodating. Air conditioned vehicle with a guide and driver. Luc was very knowledgeable about his home country..
- Paul R00Great tour with LucOutstanding tour with Luc in a private car. Luc spoke very good English and was an excellent conversationalist. We learned a tremendous amount about Vietnamese history, culture, family life and food. Most highly recommended.
- MrKnety00Very insightful and informative tourVery insightful and interesting tour with our guide Luc. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour was bringing us to some of the key points in HCMC and helped us to understand better what happened to this country. Thank you Luc for your time, passion and as well very honest insights.
- Freedom4690069398900Cu chi tunnels and Saigon citySong was a very good driver Along with Jackie Jackie was very knowledgeable we learnt alot about Veitnam today. Excellent job!!!!!!
- G7692URkarines00Best expérience in Delta MekongLuc is Very nice ! Thé day was great ! Thank you !!! It’s Very good expérience We enjoy the different places and activities.
- Dubtoo00A great way to visit Hoi Chi Minh CityWhat a day! Luc picked us up in a lovely vehicle. We were treated like royalty all day. A genuinely nice guy who took amazing pride in his work and it showed. We visited all the sights with Luc who gave us a commentary on every aspect of his City. He gave us a a great insight on life in Hoi Chi Minh City and tailored our tour to what we wanted to see. I would not hesitate to recommend Luc to our friends and anyone planning to visit Vietnam 🇻🇳
- 755patr_cial00Cai Be Day Trip With CongAll perfecte, but specially sailing by the river. Very interesting guide explanations. Very kindly guide and driver.
- Tourist81534100On time and no problemsThe guides personality and knowledge. His friendliness and constant smile. The driver Tinh was ahead of time, drove well and was friendly and courteous
- Glendone00Vung Tau tour was marvellousHad the best day traveling to Vung Tau with TNK Travel in a modern comfortable mini bus and Min who was our guide, who did everything to make sure guests were comfortable and informed. The day had temples, the fantastic White Palace, a delicious lunch in a clean modern restaurant, swimming .. and the absolute highlight of climbing the Jesus statue (the only one outside of Brazil that i know of). Stunning views of the surrounding seaside and township can be seen at the top of the statue. Well done Min on keeping everyone happy and leaving Vung Tau with a bunch of great memories. Highly recommended.
- Wander67066800Horrible food, noisy. Don’t waste your moneyWas convinced to take this dinner cruise by hotel concierge. Food was buffet style & horrible. Nothing was fresh. We were given 1 drink but couldn’t find anywhere to purchase another. Lots of screaming children. The lovely people we met in our table made it bearable but would’ve definitely not recommend this
Buy it with
Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day provided by Vietnam Tours VIP
Product Overview: Secret of Ho Chi Minh City on The Back of Motorbike Tour Half Day
Number of Photos