Our guide will pick you up at your hotel (or requested location) in Ho Chi Minh City at 8:00AM and then head towards My Tho in Mekong Delta. We will take you to peaceful region and far away from city life. On our comfortable car, you can see the green paddy fields and coconut trees stretching towards the horizontal.
Arriving My Tho, breathing the fresh atmosphere in the morning in Mekong Delta, you immerse yourself into this peaceful and beautiful region
have an overview floating fish houses by boat. Then you will be ridden by motorized boat to Con Phung (Phoenix Island) of Ben Tre province. The province is home of coconut, you can buy handicraft made from coconut trees.
Have lunch on the island with delicious local dishes: deep fired Elephant ear fish... You can also try a horse ride and bicycle ride around quiet & peaceful village.
After lunch is the time to explore amazing Mekong canals:
• Motorized boat cruise along natural creeks and quiet villages in Ben Tre province.
• Visit orchards, bee-keeping house, enjoy honey tea, seasonal tropical fruit and traditional music.
• Take horse cart along peaceful village.
• Rowing-boat ride along small mangrove palm creek (mangrove palm or Nypa-frutican known as “dua nuoc” in Vietnam).
• See coconut candy production process.Saying goodbye to friendly people in Mekong, we will cruise along tranquil Mekong branch to Cong Dinh pier. It’s time to return to Ho Chi Minh city. Tour ends at around 5:00PM when you arriving your hotel (or your requested location in Ho Chi Minh City).