per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-80, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18564P18
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Tour 1 day Cai Rang Floating Can Tho?
- Private Tour 1 day Cai Rang Floating Can Tho price starts from $199.00. Discover and book Private Tour 1 day Cai Rang Floating Can Tho on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour 1 day Cai Rang Floating Can Tho cancellation policy?
- Private Tour 1 day Cai Rang Floating Can Tho cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour 1 day Cai Rang Floating Can Tho on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour 1 day Cai Rang Floating Can Tho?
- Private Tour 1 day Cai Rang Floating Can Tho is hosted by Your Indochina Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Your Indochina Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour 1 day Cai Rang Floating Can Tho on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18564P18
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Your Indochina Travel - Day Tours
Joined in July 2015
#115 of 574 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hanoi
- 667pipit00A great nice day tour with remarkable touch to the nature!I could say one of the must do thing in Vietnam, especially if you enjoy the outdoor, little bit hike , nature and get in touch with mother of earth. Harry has been very helping long since before our departure to Hanoi. Has made our trip went easy and flexible. The tour guide on the spot were also remarkable and fun to be with. The whole tour was fully prepared with nice ambience and people to be with. Definitely was a great day for us!
- davidsS1692TX00The tours in all total is awesomeHUE city full day is one of the best tour i have from Da Nang. The tour guide is nice and you can understand his english. The bus driver is amazing. The food is good from local. The tours in all total is awesome. Ancient city of Vietnam is really nice to visit and the history of Vietnam is amazing to know from their kings and all the background. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- charlesgL6502XY00Great Hue city tour from da nangMemorial trip.I would recommend this tour to everyone. It is a comfortable tour with a lovely guide who is good at English. Good-natured travelers. There are also plenty of lunch options. Interesting attractions even the weather in Hue is very hot but I'm so happy. The Hue Imperial is spacious. I like Khai Dinh Tomb I could feel the ancient, mystical, and beautiful in it. Thank you for taking such good care of me and my friends. Oh! and the tour bus is very clean and nice. They pick me up and at the hotel and the taking time for each place is very suitable.Big Thanks
- 411ritterk00Amazing good job!!Great Hue day trip from Da Nang city.We loved our tour of Hue with Adam! It was a great way to discover the city and understand its history and try the local cuisine, all with the great explanations and stories Matthew had to share. You can tell he loves Hue and he shows lot of care when organizing the tour! Thank you for such a great experience, certainly one of our highlights of our trip in Vietnam! We will be back soonest.
- matthewfK6188CZ00Great service! Very worth the moneyBrilliant guide & services.This is a must-do tour for anyone visiting Hue! Adam is an excellent guide who is incredibly knowledgable, friendly, and is able to contextualize every stop within the broader history of Vietnam. Adam was a history major, so he knows his stuff and is able to go deep. And he is generous with recommendations for things to do/places to eat beyond the tour.highly recommended
- Alexxgreek00Great private Ho Chi Minh City tour. Wonderful guideExceptional services.Highly recommended.This private HCM city tour was better than I expected. Let me start of by saying peter my tour guide was awesome!! He took me to all the places listed and gave enough information about each place. Peter was very likeable and easy to talk to it felt like I was hanging out with a friend! I would definitely recommend as I learned a lot about Ho Chi Minh City. Also the recommendations given by Peter were definitely appreciated 🙂. Big thanks.
- linalH8709VQ00Wonderful experienceI love this tours so much . The best way to see Saigon! Our hosts were incredibly thoughtful and insightful in helping us experience the city like the locals do. Highly recommend this activity as well as including the shopping tour upgraded! Highly recommended
- Road3010292958300highlight of our trip to Hue.excellent guideBest trip ever .We had a fantastic tour of the old citadel! Our guide was excellent; she was so easy talk to and personable, it felt like we were hanging out with a friend. She was extremely knowledgeable of the history and culture of Hué’s ancient city. Her English is excellent, which made it really easy to connect, and it was so nice to be able to ask complex questions and receive thoughtful responses. She told us so many fascinating, juicy stories about the royal family members over history; it was not only educational but entertaining. Her delivery and format was the perfect way to explore the site :) Highly recommended!! This tour was a highlight of our trip to Hué :). Highly recommended
- Sadelaided00Best trip !!!! Highly recommendIt was an amazing way to experience Ho Chi Minh City, and we did so much that we wouldn’t have been able to do without this tour. Highly recommend!!!! Really enjoyed everything from start to finish. Private car is really the best way to see the city and our hosts showed us both major spots as well as a few more local areas. Great conversations the entire time. 10/10!
- H6571EGirenec00A worthwhile tourTam Coc is amazing. The sampan boats, biking were awesome. Mind blowing scenery and views. Hoa Lu was interesting and an ok visit . You could easily spend an entire day there. Overall would definitely recommend. **Maybe ask your guide to hurry along the Hoa Lu visit and spend more time at the other locations.**
- Amanda T00Amazing Rural Experience in Tiny Garden Homestay with passionate host.Once in lifetime experience ! Experiencing rural countryside life in VN. Host prepared delicious home cook home with ingredients from his own garden i.e. eggs, duck, fish and vegetables. Cycling along the paddy fields surrounded by dragon fruit plants, lotus flower and watching sunrise against these green pastures. Trip to market and sitting in those coffee shops - sipping local coffee and people watching was quite a sight. Activities at the home stay with the farm animals and fishing were nothing but FUN ! I would recommend this to anyone yearning for rustic beauty, simplicity and relaxation.
- Amanda L00Lovely trip, avoid staying at Freesia Hotel.Amazing views, good to see and learn about the local people of that area. The travel agency failed to provide information upfront. We had no information about where we were going to stay, trip itinerary, etc. You find out all on the spot. Try to avoid the back seat of the limousine because it can be quite bumpy on the road. We got an ‘upgrade’ to a four stars hotel (Freesia Hotel), which we wouldn’t have given two stars. It was shabby, old, requiring maintenance urgently. The food provided in the hotel was very bland. The lunch provided during the trekking was ok and plenty. The tourist guide was lovely. Overall, it was a good trip!
- cj975200Not worth itWorst tour that we took on our 3 week trip. We were told there would be 14 people. In the morning at 7.30am we had a message saying there would actually be 19 people and was this okay. Unfortunately by then it was too late to arrange a different tour so we went ahead, in the end with 22 people on a very warm and cramped bus. The group consisted of a mix of Vietnamese and English speaking tourists so I felt we didnt get as much out of the tour as we could have done, as the guide needed to explain everything in two languages. The tour guide Tim was knowledgeable and nice but time management was poor. We were picked up (late) at 8.30am and didn't arrive at Hue until 12.15pm, having stopped at a pearl sales room on the way. Then after a short 20 min stop at a temple we had lunch. We did not arrive at the actual old citadel until 13.45pm. The tour of the citadel and the royal tomb was good but felt rushed. We left to go back to the city at 16.30 so spent just over 4 hours total at the main sights. Also just a note that almost all the positive reviews on this page are for a different tour to Hoi An.
- Belinda C00Okay tourThe sights were truly amazing ,so much history and magnificent architecture . Unfortunately we were on a tour with mostly Vietnamese and the guide mostly spoke in Vietnamese and occasionally gave us bits in English but we didn’t get the full experience .Advise any one booking on these sites to ask if tour is in English .Went back to hotel and had to go and get the history from the internet . Also spent too much time with 3 stops to factories and them wanting to sell you things .If we had know I wouldn’t have booked this tour as it’s not stated Found at the Imperial city and the tomb you could have gotten an audio tour and would have gotten so much more out of it
- Karishma1Kanga00Had a great timeIt was so convenient. The pick up and drop were right at our hotel. Bus was comfortable. Well paced out. All good and travel arrangements were taken care of. The guide was enthusiastic and explained everything very well. Very much worth it
Buy it with
Private Tour 1 day Cai Rang Floating Can Tho provided by Your Indochina Travel - Day Tours
Product Overview: Private Tour 1 day Cai Rang Floating Can Tho
Number of Photos