Tay Ninh, near the Cambodian border, is home to the unique Cao Dai sect, whose patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill to name a few. The religion is a hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity. The Cao Dai Temple at Tay Ninh has been described as a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. The temple’s exterior is decorated with multi-colored dragons of all shapes and sizes competing for space with a number of swastikas. When joining this Full Day Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour, you will also have a great opportunity to visit and learn more about the famous historic site as Cu Chi tunnels. Coming here, you will see the bravery and the intelligence of Vietnam troops. Also, you will experience yourself the life underground in such small tunnels.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned car
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English guides, sightseeing, lunch / person / tour.
- 01 bottle of mineral water (0.5l) / person / tour.
- Tip and personal expenses outside of the program.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- • In this Full Day Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour, hotel pick up time will be varied from 7:30 to 7:45. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them. Pick-up point: Your hotel in District 1,3,4, Ho Chi Minh City •We offer pick-up service outside District 1,3,4 with surcharge $15 per group, tour guide will collect directly from you.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23224P355
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You should prepare wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses, sunscreen ... and carry shoes / sandals are suitable for walking as well as boat trips.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Ho Chi Minh City : Excursion Cu Chi Tunnel & Unique Cao Dai Religion Temple?
- Ho Chi Minh City : Excursion Cu Chi Tunnel & Unique Cao Dai Religion Temple price starts from $96.16. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City : Excursion Cu Chi Tunnel & Unique Cao Dai Religion Temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ho Chi Minh City : Excursion Cu Chi Tunnel & Unique Cao Dai Religion Temple cancellation policy?
- Ho Chi Minh City : Excursion Cu Chi Tunnel & Unique Cao Dai Religion Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City : Excursion Cu Chi Tunnel & Unique Cao Dai Religion Temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ho Chi Minh City : Excursion Cu Chi Tunnel & Unique Cao Dai Religion Temple?
- Ho Chi Minh City : Excursion Cu Chi Tunnel & Unique Cao Dai Religion Temple is hosted by Southern Breeze Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Southern Breeze Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ho Chi Minh City : Excursion Cu Chi Tunnel & Unique Cao Dai Religion Temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23224P355
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Southern Breeze TravelStop: 8 hours07.30 – 7.45: We pick you up from your hotel then start the Cao Dai Temple Tour. Coming here, we will attend the midday ceremony’s extravaganza to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers. We then have lunch. 13.30: Proceed to the afternoon tour to Cu Chi – the network of over 200 kilometers of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the Vietnam War. Watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed before entering the tunnels. Spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla-warriors’ food in war time). 18.00: Drop you off at your hotel. Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Full Day ends here. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Southern Breeze Travel
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Cassie M00Small group luxury tunnel tour with lunchWe were picked up in a luxury bus from our hotel, the small group of 7 guests made it easy to get around the various tunnel experiences. Beo was our guide he spoke good English with a sense of humour. It was a fantastic lunch and cool beer on the return trip was very welcome. I did the tunnels even though I thought I would sit out I'm glad I did it was tight but a good experience. The tunnels had some lighting a torch is handy and don't wear white clothes.
- annekerber00Lan unicorn Cu Chi Tunnel TourGreat tour with tour guide Lan Unicorn, very interactive and a lot of fun. Would recommend doing while staying in Ho Chi Minh.
- davek55900Great guide, and an amazing placeHi, one of the best tours we've had in vietnam. Our guide Giau (it means rich, lol) was really informative, and kept making sure we were OK. At the actual tunnels she was great, really taking time to explain each stage. The tunnels area is really worth visiting, a real eye opener. I'd also suggest the firing range, as not many opportunities to fire these types of guns safely
- Pleasuretravelers4400Amazing experienceThe trip was extremely well organized and despite the slightly overrated nature of a few of the visits around the Mekong Delta, our guide Ha Thi Huong made the trip truly enjoyable. We definitely recommend it!
- Linhnguyen143900Awesome Mekong TourWe had great day! Guide and driver pick us up at hotel and we visited many attractive destinations. Our guide so fun and have more knowledges about this place. Foods so delicious. It really great experience. Thank you so much.
- Thebull347800Lovely relaxing nightFood was nice, 4 course meal. Staff very nice. Cruise was very relaxing after dinner. Drinks are extra. Would recommend for couples.
- Eckartv200Day trip in cityHad a great day out. Our tour guide was Annie which was great. She was very informative and had good knowledge about all the attractions. The cost was very good and all the entry fee's where included. At the war museum Annie left us to form our own opinion which was great. A must do when you are in Saigon.Over all very very good outing.
- Nicolas H00Wonderful Mekong day tour + Cu chi area in one day !My cousin & I spent a great moment with our kind tour guid who goes by the name DAO. She was very professionnal and share many information with us about vietnamese culture and history. So this tour was very interesting for us, since we went to Cu Chi tunnels, watched a movie about vietnamese soldiers and the Gorilla warfare technique. Later, we had the chance to discover the Mekong's river delta and reach Bến Tre ( we taste a lot of great local fruits and honey) and we have been To the coconut island to know several ways to use ( and sell btw) coconut. It was good to learn from them, those people were very friendly and we spent a great time amoung them.
- pedrogwhite00Not my cup of teaUnfortunately our guide did not speak very good English - so it was not only difficult to understand, but he also could not answer our questions. The tour lacked substance and there was very little information given throughout the day. Lunch was delicious - however, the rest of the day was very fast paced, and we were constantly being rushed. It was just two of us, and instead of accommodating to our speed and questions, the guide pushed us through the day and was on his phone for 80% of the time. Great for people who just want a quick there and back of the tunnels and the delta, but we felt as if we paid a lot of money and could have easily had a more enjoyable day on our own.
- Prabha k00Bentley temple, phenomHad another good day,Mr. Rio guide was very friendly, explained all history well. Provided lunch.. should try local food definitely
- UyenVi00Discover Mekong Delta with lunch by Southern Breeze tour.Great tour! Fantastic, good view, lunch is okie, tourguide is enthusiastic and helpful. Good memory!
- Rachael P00A trip highlightI have done a number of wildlife based experiences as I have travelled. I try to ensure that these experiences are ethical and are in no way detrimental to the animals involved. This trip was one of the best i have experienced. It has clearly been designed to support the conservation and rehabilitation efforts of the centre and is a key fundraiser for this work. The close interaction with the animals is of course very special but has also been designed to ensure that it does not negatively impact on animals that may be re-released into the wild. For example we were able to feed and walk with Luck the elephant who had been hand reared since she was little, because of this she will not be able to return to the wild and her interaction with the group was not stressful. By the end of the day we were hot, dirty and exhausted and so happy.
- kimtrang290900Amazing thing in Vietnam to explore Mekong DeltaWell organized tour to the Mekong Delta and good value for our money. We expected some kind of booze cruise, but it was nice and interesting to see how the people produce honey tea, coconut candy... Lunch was good, the biketour short, the tour guide well informed and friendly and we really enjoyed the rowing boat trip. Although the bus trip (about three hours) was long and not that comfortable, I would recommend this tour to get an overview of the life on the Mekong Delta.
- Nhật Thùy T00We will share for anyone about this tour so goodVery nice and well organized one day tour to Can Be and Vinh Long, English speaking guide, good driver. We enjoyed the tour a lot. At the floating market the guide bought coconut and tropical fruits and shared with all of us. We booked the "deluxe lunch" and had a delicious meal. Visit to the candy-/ricepaper factory was interesting. The biketour on the island was somewhat unpleasant as the bikes weren't in good shape and the narrow path wasn't marked in anyway.
- Longho L00An interesting tourI had a lot of fun on this day trip to the Mekong Delta. The bus ride there was a comfortable 3.5-4 hours. We took a small speedboat on the delta and saw a few boats, stopped to see popcorn and candy made, had a delicious lunch, tasted fruit, and were paddled along the delta in row boats. Then we stopped at Vinh Long and explored the market a bit before going home. I highly recommend this trip. You gotta visit the Mekong delta when you visit Vietnam and Southern Breeze was an honest and reliable company to book with.
Buy it with
Ho Chi Minh City : Excursion Cu Chi Tunnel & Unique Cao Dai Religion Temple provided by Southern Breeze Travel
Product Overview: Ho Chi Minh City : Excursion Cu Chi Tunnel & Unique Cao Dai Religion Temple
Number of Photos