Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-70, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free pick you up at your hotel if your hotel is located in Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thủ Khoa Huân, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Ánh, Nguyễn Văn Cừ và Ký Con.
- Đường Trần Hưng Đạo, Đ. Trần Hưng Đạo, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8093P48
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour?
- Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour price starts from $27.90. Discover and book Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour cancellation policy?
- Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour?
- Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour is hosted by BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8093P48
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atĐường Trần Hưng ĐạoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ho Chi Minh CityStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Cu Chi TunnelsStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia
Joined in September 2014
#280 of 1,755 Tours & Activities in Hanoi
- HMKaren00Gorgeous temples, beautiful river -- smooth and enjoyable day!A full and amazing day with a boat ride and beautiful pagodas! BC Family Tours made our excursion simple---we had clear and consistent communication with them before we even left, and they met us right in the lobby of our hotel for the drive to the river. Our guide was such a nice man, and so full of information. He was great. The temples were gorgeous! Especially the one you visit before lunch and before the Perfume Pagoda. Incredibly beautiful. Lunch was very nice, in a little local place right by where you can take the sky tram up to Perfume Pagoda. One note on whether you hike up or take the sky tram: you don't need to decide in advance. There is a ticket booth right by the restaurant. You can hike or ride depending on how you are feeling in the moment. If anybody had mobility issues, keep in mind there there is still a lot of walking and stair climbing even if you use the sky tram. After you get off the tram, it's a long flight of stairs down to the cave and then back up again. Just something to consider. There was one down side to our day's adventure, but not a huge one. Once on the river, the boat was, admittedly, a little less than ideal. It was a low metal boat rowed by one lady. The seats didn't have cushions---on the way out this wasn't a big deal, but at the end of a tiring day on the way back, they would have been nice. The weather was not too sunny or hot, which is a good thing, because the boat had no roof, so no shade. We saw other boats on the river with motors and roofs----so you make the call. Maybe you want to have a faster boat with a different company? The slower ride gave us more time to see nice things on the river, but if it had been blazing hot, having no shade would have hurt. As it was, we had a great time and we got many beautiful pictures on the river and at the temples. All in all, we were very happy with BC Family Tours and we'd use them again.
- 599dustina00Amazing! Super comfortable!This was fantastic! I’ve been on a few tours in halong bay and this was absolutely the best. The people organizing this tour are super responsive! We had a million questions beforehand and they were constantly responding within 5 minutes at any time of day over WhatsApp. Everything about this tour was amazing, it’s hard to imagine things going more flawlessly. The cat ba island part especially was a HUGE steal, the place you stay in in cat ba is honestly maybe the nicest resort I’ve ever stayed in in my life, and the price per night is usually wild, the tour company must have a special deal with them. Every person at every part of the tour was perfectly on time and super nice! Everything was very comfortable…no downsides anywhere. They also booked us transportation directly from cat ba at the end of the tour to ninh binh which was awesome.
- roycrawf00Delicious food and great viewsA really good trip with Ken who walked us through the morning market before getting on our bikes to visit food stalls and eat local delicacies. We also cycled out to a local craft village crossing the river twice with some spectacular views. Thanks, Ken and best wishes.
- 449francisn00Superb service from Simply Vietnam TravelWe had the best guide today, Qin. She had so much knowledge to share especially on Bhudha. Wish we had taken the full day tour
- dusl202300The Overnight Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise from Hanoi was an exceptional all-inclusive experience that surpassed expectations.The Overnight Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise from Hanoi was an exceptional all-inclusive experience that surpassed expectations. Sailing through the mesmerizing landscapes of Bai Tu Long Bay and Ha Long Bay offered breathtaking views of limestone karsts and emerald waters. The cruise, with its all-inclusive package, provided comfortable accommodations, delectable meals, and a variety of activities such as cave exploration and swimming. The seamless organization, attentive staff, and the opportunity to witness stunning sunsets and sunrises created lasting memories. In summary, this overnight cruise was a perfect blend of relaxation and adventure, offering an unparalleled escape into the natural beauty of northern Vietnam.
- A2818MFjohnc00Sapa fansipan and sapa trekkingFansipan cable car is perfect for a quick and visually stunning adventure, while Sapa trekking offers a deeper connection to the cultural and natural wonders of the region. Combining both provides a well-rounded exploration of this captivating part of Vietnam. We booked a very good tour at a reasonable price. Thank you so much. Easy to talk with them via WhatsApp at +84886559609 ; Thank you so much Sam and Daisy
- A2818MFjohnc00Hanoi Perfume pagoda tour: amazing tour, beautifulHuong Pagoda is a sacred place for the Vietnamese people. Our family had a wonderful Huong Pagoda tour. Sam and Daisy assisted us greatly to have amazing experiences. The Huong Pagoda is very tranquil and beautiful. The delicious lunch was excellent, with vegetarian options for some members of our family. We booked a tour at a very reasonable price. Thank you, Sam and Daisy. If you want to contact them, send a message via Whatsapp: +84886559609. Thank you!
- Altania00Brilliant ServiceExcellent day trip to Halong Bay with an amazing tour guide, Hung. Although it was raining the day we went. Hung is very friendly & knowledgeable. He was taking photos of us where we couldn’t as we were enjoying the trip. Our waiter on the ship , Son also delivered excellent service on our journey there & back. Son Hung delivered brilliant customer service & we will approach them again on our next visit. Great job guys 😊
- John_Lana_100Best avoidedThe cave at the top of the hill is beautiful, but it was a long journey just for that. One of the two pagodas visited was largely destroyed during the Vietnam war and most of the structures are less than 50 years old. Interesting to visit, but certainly not the "centuries old" experience which was advertised. Also not advertised is the fact that you are expected to paddle the boat rather than sitting back and enjoying the journey. The worst bit was being confronted with bowls of captured turtles "which will die unless you pay a fee to release them into the water". Apparently paying to save a life is good karma, or is is it just a good way for locals to extract money from gullible tourists? Disgusting!
- Annette F00Just do it!Alex was a VERY GOOD and professional tourguide. I loved to cycle with him today and recommend to do so for everbody else :) Thanks a lot, Alex!
- Ingo_Scr00Great town trip with a bike. Take the morning tourMagic bicycle trip with Alex. Great experience throughout day. We always feel safe and had some totally great time. We saw a lot of place, had some great breaks. And the bikes are fine.
- Katie M00Make travel to Hue to Hoi An a fun experience!I’m not sure why there arent more reviews for this booking, they did absolutely amazing! We started the day off with Thịnh Đoàn picking me up from the hotel and I was panicking because I have a couple minutes late, but he said you were in no rush, this is your trip. There was a lot of rainfall last couple days so all of my things were put in plastic bags. (I really didn’t think everything was going to fit, but Thịnh made it happen). Raincoats and boots were needed and the helmet face shield helped tremendously in the rain. We did their typical stops like the highest part of the pass, a beach front lunch spot, picturesque coffee overlook, a French bunker, a pagoda self guided tour spot, and a tomb graveyard. This was a stunning way to enjoy the travel from Hue to Da Nang to Hoi An. I’m thrilled with my experience and want to do it again
- 551geoffj00Too scared to try the local food?Great way to safely experience the local food markets. Guide was excellent and not overbearing. Tour was a perfect length and offered an abundance of variety.
- A8072RKpeterr00Weather boundGuide and staff were friendly and informative. Highlight was kayaking ,visiting pearl farm and cave exploring. Unfortunately we had to journey back to the harbour for the night due to winter winds. Would have liked to interact with villagers more. Relatively expensive but it was a small group.
- 166theresao00Local foodExactly what it says on the tin. Lots of local food and stalls. We had a really good guide and the cycling in the busy streets was a nice way of seeing the area. Would highly recommend if you want an authentic insite into Laos cuisine and life. 🇱🇦
Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour provided by BCfamilytour.com - The leading Tour Operator in South East Asia
Product Overview: Cu Chi Underground Tunnels - Small group daily half day tour
Number of Photos