You are an architecture and history lover. Then, this tour is made just for you...
By joining the tour, you will discover the modern city combined with French architecture by taking a trip through Saigon (Only district 1 and 3). You will get a lot of history information by the fun and interesting way from our guide. You will see the street, where much of the city life takes place, there are a jumble of markets, shops, pavement cafes and bike parking. Everywhere you come, there are rolling food carts and vendors selling wares spread out on the sidewalk.
WHY YOU CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- You don't want to sit in a hot and crowded minivan
- You don't want to waste your time for group pick up from place to place.
- We easily cover all the main sights in Saigon for you in 4 hours
- No scams, no toursist traps promises
THIS TOUR WILL ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS BELOW:
- What is the difference between Saigon and Ho Chi Minh city?
- Why local people prefer the name Saigon than Ho Chi Minh city?
- And you want to know what is the difference when you ride on the back of the bike than you sit inside a car?
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Cental Post Office
- Opera House
- City Hall
- Walking Street.
- War Remnants Museum
- Reunification Palace (from outside)
- Ben Thanh market
- Jade Emperor pagoda
- Local Wet Market
- Thich Quang Duc Monument
- Lunch/ Dinner (Beef Noodle Soup)
** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions
NOTE: You can do this tour by private car also. Minimum 2 persons. And please add 5USD extra per person for car option.