Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atSinhBalo Adventure TravelOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ben TreStop: 4 hoursAs our boat cruise inner the natural waterways, we visit a coconut-candy workshop, a main product that made BenTre famous. We disembark at a local market of NhonThanh commune and start our walk 500m on village road, explore the market products. We visit a farmer workshop making sleeping mats, an old tradition hand weaving sedge mat or rush mat. Then, the Mekong adventure is on, see what life is really like for locals by explore this quiet island by bicycle or more relaxing way by hop on a Lambretta triporteur an old 1960 traditional tricycle in south Vietnam. This Lambretta adventure will be winding around the coconut palms, bitter melon or cucumber farms to a farmer house that we break for lunch and relax. In the afternoon, we explore a bit more of coconut farms and fruit orchards of this village on foot.Our boat will pick us again and cruise back to the boat landing in BenTre town. Then we drive back to Saigon.Read more
- You'll end atSinhBalo Adventure Travel283/20 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, VietnamYou may come to Sinhbalo office, right at center of District 1. Any public bus will end at last station on Pham Ngu Lao street, only 200 meters walking to Sinhbalo office. Our address: 283/20 Pham Ngu Lao street. District 1.See address & details
SinhBalo Adventure Travel, 283/20 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was an excellent time with tour guide Uy. He was very attentive and responsive to our group of friends. Well done.
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Sinhbalo, Manager at Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day
Responded Aug 11, 2019
Dear Andre, Thanks so much for your feed back. All the best from Sinhbalo team.
We had a fabulous day on the Mekong Delta with our guide Loc and this tour exceeded our expectations. We were collected from the hotel in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle and enjoyed a full day of different experiences by private boat. This included seeing a floating…
Date of experience: April 2019
Response from Sinhbalo, Tổng giám đốc at Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day
Responded May 23, 2019
Dear Tina, Eric, Kathryn and Michael, Thank you very much for your feed back. Best wishes from Loc and SBL team.
What a super day trip cycling around the Mekong Delta. 48km on flat tracks and paths through jungle, plantations, fields and rice paddies. Our guide Loc was excellent and he was the highlight of the tour. He knew lots of small routes and we never saw another group of cyclists…
Response from Sinhbalo, Chủ sở hữu at Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day
Responded Jan 16, 2019
Thank you very much for your comment. Best wishes from Loc and Sinhbalo team.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: SinhBalo Adventure Travel
Awesome 3 days around Mekong delta
We took 3-day private Mekong delta trip. The sites were quite remote, so lots of driving, but with beautiful landsc…
Great trip, great guide
My wife and I took the 2 day 1 night bike trip to the Mekong delta. The trip consisted of about 20 miles per day o…
Great way to see the countryside!
We did a two day trip that included cycling both days and boat trips on the second. Our guides and drivers were gr…
Hello! Hello! Hello! 😀 in the Mekong Delta
My family of 3 (2 adults, 1 11 year old) enjoyed cycling through the Mekong Delta with Cong as our guide. You bicyc…
Wonderful tour, highly recommended
My friend and I really really enjoyed our 4 day, 3 night cycle tour of the Mekong Delta with Sinhbalo and would rec…
Wonderful cycle trip.
Just had an excellent 3 day trip through the Mekong Delta with Loc. I can honestly say there wasn't any thing I di…
Excellent 3 day cycling tour SBL8
The cycling tour in the Mekong Delta was the most beautiful tour during our 4 weeks-holiday in Vietnam. Lots of cyc…
Mekong Delta Cycling Tour 4 Days with tour guide Quang: excellent
We just returned from the 4 days cycling tour through Mekong Delta. Our tourguide Quang and the driver delivered us…
Super biking tour in Mekong
We did a 2 day tour in the Mekong delta with Loc as our guide. It was just wonderful! We enjoyed every bit of it. …
Wonderful bike trip through Mekong Delta
We had a wonderful experience cycling through Mekong Delta to the Cambodian border for 4 days. Our knowledgeable an…
Amazing Mekong delta tour
We had a fantastic time visiting the Mekong delta thanks to Sinhbalo. My husband and I chose this tour as it offere…
Cycling the historic Ho Chi Minh trail
My wife and I wanted to see Vietnam and in particular see some of the country which many travellers do not take in …
Great 2 day trip with Hai
I did the 2 day Mekong cycling trip as a private tour, staying overnight in Can Tho. My guide was Hai, who was grea…
Long Tan, Nui Dat, Long Phuoc tunnels and Vung Tau
This was an especially poignant experience for us as Australians. We wanted to visit the site of The Battle of Long…
SinBalo Adventures-Biking In the Mekong Delta
My husband and I biked for 3 days with our guide, Loc, who did a fantastic job. He kept us off streets with cars ex…
- Duration: 7–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 878 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,171 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day
What time does Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day start?
Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day on Tripadvisor
How much is Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day?
Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day price starts from $110.00. Discover and book Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day on Tripadvisor
What is the Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day cancellation policy?
Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day?
Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day is hosted by SinhBalo Adventure Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SinhBalo Adventure Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day on Tripadvisor