Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cai Be Floating MarketStop: 8 hours - Admission included7am Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. Depart for Cai Be by car/van, stopping to take photos in Tan An town overlooking the picturesque flat rice fields. On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village, the green pearl of Vinh Long town, where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy a lunch of fresh river food served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music. Take a delightful walk through the bonsai garden. Meet the car/van in Vinh Long. Return to Ho Chi Ming City and arrive back at your hotel at around 6pm.Read more
- Pickup and drop-off at hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat trips
- Lunch with local specialty
- 1 water per person
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
- Tax and travel insurance
- Hotel in Saigon
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
August is a Terrific Guide!
We had a wonderful time walking around the French and old quarters with August. She taught us a lot about the cult…
Despite being a Free Tour, both the Trained & Trainee Guides showed great enthusiasm when leading the tour. Their l…
Cruise to Halong
There was a lot of food and the activites were well-organized. The rooms are pretty and so comfortable. We enjoyed …
What a wonderful day cruise tour on this World Heritage site! Everything was great. Don't forget to climb to the to…
Boat ride not to be missed
Down the Chonknee Canal we went ....longest fresh water body in Asia. The floating villages, people actually living…
Vietnam and Cambodia
I have been using destination asia via Travelbag..the service has been top class and the guides(mr Rith & mr Oeun) …
A lovely pleasure at Puh Quoc is kayaking. It is included in more trips at the island. You get 1 hour on the river …
Hanoi Walking Tour
Fantastic night, had some great laughs with our guides and had some awesome food. Would highly recommend - unbeliev…
Stunning scenery especially along the floating markets
It's an amazing tour, we tried various foods and drinks and we were able to see beautiful sights in different ways.…
We were a family of 4 adults from Singapore to Vietnam and booked this tour in accordance with my friends' recommen…
What a fantastic trip! The views from the boat were amazing. Activities were enjoyable. Strongly recommend anyone t…
One of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam! Many interesting things to do and many great people to meet. The food …
The happiest experience when going to Phu Quoc island. Clean and unpolluted. The service was good and we really enj…
Very fun and informative
The tour guides have a good knowledge of English and Hanoi. They answered all our questions and adopted the tour to…
Halong Bay is awesome and I really like this cruise itinerary. Atmosphere was so cool. Staff was wonderful and help…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,588 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 880 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,172 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long City Day Trip from Saigon
What time does Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long City Day Trip from Saigon start?
Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long City Day Trip from Saigon will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long City Day Trip from Saigon on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long City Day Trip from Saigon?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long City Day Trip from Saigon on Tripadvisor
How much is Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long City Day Trip from Saigon?
Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long City Day Trip from Saigon price starts from $143.59. Discover and book Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long City Day Trip from Saigon on Tripadvisor
What is the Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long City Day Trip from Saigon cancellation policy?
Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long City Day Trip from Saigon cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long City Day Trip from Saigon on Tripadvisor