Hanoi is located in the Red River Delta, in the center of North Việt Nam, is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Việt Nam, the center of culture, politics, economy and trade of the whole country. Throughout the thousand years of its eventful history, marked by destruction, wars and natural calamities, Hà Nội still preserves many ancient architectural works including the Old Quarter and over 600 pagodas and temples. Famous sites include the One Pillar Pagoda (built in 1049), the Temple of Literature (built in 1070), Hà Nội Citadel, Hà Nội Opera House, President Hồ Chí Minh's Mausoleum and so on.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-86, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- 1 bottle of water on the bus/ person
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Old Quarter Culture Exchange Center
- Entry/Admission - Chua Tran Quoc
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Ngoc Son Temple
- Pick-up and drop off outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Beverages, Tips
- Personal expenses and those not clearly mentioned as included
- Water puppet show or cyclo ride.
- Cyclo Ride/ Rickshaw 45 - 60 mins pay extra 7 USD
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements. NO WORRY ABOUT YOUR BOOKING IF WE DO NOT REPLY IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR BOOKING, WE WILL SEND YOU PICK UP TIME/ITINERARY BEFORE YOUR TRIP 1-2 DAYS OR EARLIER PLEASE SEND US YOUR HOTEL INFORMATION OR MORE QUESTIONS AFTER YOU
- 59A P. Hàng Bồ, Hàng Gai, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam PLEASE SEND US YOUR HOTEL INFORMATION OR MORE QUESTIONS AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR BOOKING TO OUR WHATSAPP NUMBER +84-902-260-486
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 144747P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- TRAVELERS MUST PROVIDE HOTEL INFORMATION TO PICK UP/DROP OFF IN HANOI'S OLD QUARTER AREA AT LEAST 1 DAY BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE DATE
- NO WORRY ABOUT YOUR BOOKING IF WE DO NOT REPLY IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR BOOKING, WE WILL SEND YOU PICK UP TIME/ITINERARY BEFORE YOUR TRIP 1-2 DAYS OR EARLIER
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi City Deluxe Group Tour?
- How much is Hanoi City Deluxe Group Tour?
- Hanoi City Deluxe Group Tour price starts from $43.00. Discover and book Hanoi City Deluxe Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanoi City Deluxe Group Tour cancellation policy?
- Hanoi City Deluxe Group Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi City Deluxe Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hanoi City Deluxe Group Tour?
- Hanoi City Deluxe Group Tour is hosted by Asia Vacation Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Vacation Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi City Deluxe Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 144747P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at59A P. Hàng BồOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hanoi Old Quarter Culture Exchange CenterStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chua Tran QuocStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ho Chi Minh MausoleumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Temple of Literature & National UniversityStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Bát TràngStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 6Vietnam Museum of EthnologyStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Ngoc Son TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Asia Vacation Travel
Joined in November 2015
#75 of 559 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hanoi
- S7630WDgeoffreyg00Soggy day in Nihn BihnMr Lang was our guide. He was under pressure on the day because of the extremely wet weather and a vehicle issue, however the day was very well organised. The scenery is amazing. Boat ride is spectacular. Temple is special. Buffet very good. We laughed and laughed in the face of torrential rain, which spoilt the view from the top of the dragon climb. However. It was still a great trip out of Hanoi.
- Lisa E00Lan Ha Bay 2D 1 N on Venezia CruisesWith so many cruises available I reached out to Hoa Ta after finding her on Vietnam Wonders. Hoa recommended the 2 day 1 night to Lan Ha Bay on Venezia Cruises as it is a smaller boat and goes to a place that isn't so crowded. Wow!!!! What a fabulous cruise! The staff were amazing, the food was fabulous and you have to try their egg cream coffee! We kayaked, swam, and bike rode through the beautiful village of Viet Hai, stopping for a fish foot massage! I recommend catching the cable car over and taking the speed boat back so you can capture Cat Ba as you head towards it.
- Blake S00Count on the Ha Long and Hanoi experts to craft a fantastic trip tailored precisely to your preferences.I had an incredible experience on the cruise organized by Hoa. She went above and beyond, answering not only my cruise-related questions but also any random queries I had – she felt like a friend and my personal mobile travel agent! When I plan my next trip to Hanoi and Ha Long Bay, I won't hesitate to let Hoa handle everything. Her service is exceptional, her deals are unbeatable, and she can create a custom package just for you. I bombarded her with numerous questions and even made changes to my plans, but she handled it all without a fuss. What's more, the price I paid for the cruise was significantly lower than anything I found online. Using Asia Vacation Travel's service undoubtedly saved me money and made my trip stress-free and well-organized. A heartfelt thank you to the whole team!
- karenjL8833VZ00Picturesque Mai ChauWe did the Mai chau 3D2N tour and booked through Hoa. We contacted her through Facebook after seeing so many positive comments about Hoa on Vietnam Wonders. Hoa was fantastic to deal with, she answered all our many questions and suggested many options. Would highly recommend Hoa to anyone looking for tours in northern Vietnam.
- Journey2161375032800100% recommendedAmazing experience. We were astonished by the place and our guide (Lang) was great. 10/10. Highly recommended
- Lmgreg00Amazing experience from end to end with Hoa! Can not fault the experience we had with Hoa at all.We booked the VIP bus from Hanoi to Sapa with Hoa as well as a luxury Halong Bay boat stay for 3 days. She is amazingly efficient, quick communicator and has some great suggestions. Helped us loads when we had to delay our VIP bus trip back to Hanoi because my husband had an ear infection. This also meant changing our Halong bay boat dates which she did all for us and suggested we also stay on Cat Ba Island for a day or two which we also did. All was seemless and something I know I would have struggled changing around if I had to do on my own. Very friendly, affordable and overall a 5 star service! If visiting Vietnam you need to use Hoa’s services, it’s a must!
- JaneW128800Peace of mind having Hoa on your side!Hoa was the best travel agent we could have asked for! She booked us on the perfect Halong Bay Cruise for our family's needs and also booked us a Sapa Trek tour with a honestly which was fabulous! It was fantastic to be able to contact Hoa for any questions we had and she checked in with us every step of the way to make sure everything was going well. I couldn't recommend her highly enough!
- Kasturi241200Best experience in Vietnam. Never seen hospitality like this beforeBest trip ever, thanks to Mr. Tan. I connected with Tan almost 15-20 days ahead of visiting Vietnam (Hanoi) and he was so patient in explaining to me everything I asked and more. In fact, when I was choosing an expensive tour with him, I was pleasantly surprised when he suggested me a better yet cheaper alternative - which only a local would know but no tour agency will tell you since it means less profits! Once we reached, starting from the airport pickup, the city tours, the airport drop off everything was best in class and customized for us. He listens to you and tries to plan what’s best for you instead of imposing what’s most profitable which is unique. In one of the tours, we missed our regular bus. Instead of complaining, he upgraded us to a limousine bus which was unthinkable. Mr. Tan also dropped by our hotel to meet us on the day he was supposed to leave for his home town. Again, a very personal touch to what has become a cut throat tourism business nowadays. If you want the best memorable trip in Vietnam, PLEASE BOOK with Asia travel and Mr. Tan. :)
- Bodehavegasrd00Tam Coc, a must see placePeter was our guide for the day. He gave us a lot of good information about Vietnamese history about t he tempels we saw. The boat tour with a 61 year old women rowing was amazing, as well as biking in the area.
- Sylvia L00Halong Bay LA Pinta CruisesWe contacted Hoa Ta to organize a Halong Bay trip for us. What a pleasure! Everything went seemless! From the pickup in Hanoi to the boat and transfer back to Hanoi was easy and comfortable. La Pinta Cruise is great! Fantastic staff and great food. Chung is a charming host. I can highly recommend Hoa and La Pinta Cruises.
- Stigoo00Halong bay and Sapa trackingWe contacted Hoa Ta directly via WhatsApp about boat trip in Halong bay. She booked for as 3D2N trip on boat which we found on Google with transfer from hotel and back to the airport. Then we asked her about guide for tracking in Sapa. She arranged everything perfectly. Everything went really smooth and without any trouble. She even asked us about our trips if everything is/was ok. Bonus to that, she answered sooo much questions about Vietnam in general. Definitely great experience and we are very thankful. Recommend!
- garg0400Fantastic and hassle free toursFirst of all i would like to mention about TAN of asia vacation travels. This guy is very patient. He was infact answering my all queries from 1 month about whole Vietnam trips inspite of any booking commitments. He gave me good advices like what to do and what to skip with infant. He gave us good price for the trip with other cost saving tips. He came to meet us when we landed Hanoi late night and promised to meet his family also but his daughter was down with viral, so couldn't make it. I took 2 trips with them - trang an with bai dinh pagoda and halong bay day cruise. Now about halong bay tour, The ship he gave us for the day trip was having all amenities and was clean and comfortable. The guide was also very helpful and made us participate in all activities. The lunch and refreshments were all as mentioned by mr. tan earlier as we were pure vegetarian. He was infact clear in everything abot boat (big or small), route etc. Ninh binh (trang an with bai dinh pagoda) trip was also went smoothly with no problems with everything in order as mentioned. He was clear in everything like providing electric car for pagoda before booking itself because other tourist in our group booked it later. Full points for Mr. Tan honesty and tours.
- maggieh63500Amazing transfers and cruiseTrip was amazing and the staff was really great and looked after us all. Tan was great to work with and organised great transportation. Highly recommend.
- O2927UOamberl00Amazing organiser for the best trips!Hoa ta really took such good care of me, finding a suiting cruise for me as a solo traveler. I was late and there was barely anything left, but she knew how to manage it. And the cruise was an amazing experience, loved everything about it! She really did amazing and helped me and answered all of my questions at any time and so quick. She made it so easy for me, really appreciate it and recommend it to everybody!
- hpant00Good customer service and honest adviceI booked a Halong Bay tour with AVT after knowing them from an acquaintance. The thing which impressed me about them was that inspite of me making no commitment, they were patient enough to hear me out and clarify my queries. Even for choosing the Halong Bay cruise, they gave me a good price and more importantly genuine advice on which trip would be worth it and which would be overkill. Service providers don't show this trait of honesty at the expense of their profits. This behaviour reflects on their customer values. PS- Tan was very helpful and even after the tour finished , he was keen to take feedback to improve further. Keep it up.
Buy it with
Hanoi City Deluxe Group Tour provided by Asia Vacation Travel
Product Overview: Hanoi City Deluxe Group Tour
Number of Photos