Visit Hoa Lu the first capital of Vietnam; meet a local Vietnamese family and enjoy a traditional home-cooked meal. Explore the stunning limestone caves in Tam Coc by boat and finish the day with a bike ride between mountains and rice paddies. ------- Tour Highlights • Experience the tour in a small group ( Maximum of 9 people) • Enjoy a home-lunch at a local family and understand more about the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities. • Enjoy comfortable transfer service with A/C shuttle bus for a small group. • Widen your knowledge of the Vietnamese history by visiting the temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city (from 968 to 1009). • Discover Tam Coc – three caves or the “Halong Bay on land” on a small boat rowed by local people and see the first limestone mountains, which will run along their riverway for several kilometers.
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Meal (Vietnamese family lunch)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Other optional activities or tours
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up at your hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226529P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226529P1
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options