Discover Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam during the Dinh and Le dynasty. Vibrant green rice fields dotted with limestone outcrops will empress every visitor to the area. Enjoy a leisurely ninety minute sampan cruise through the caves of Tam Coc-a truly countryside in Vietnam. - Experience tour guide and driver - Understand more about Vietnamese history - Have chance enjoy special local food only available in Ninh binh is GOAT meat. - Visit Halong bay on the land " Tam coc "
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private car with air con
- Experience English speaking guide
- Private Boat trip
- Entrance fees
- 2 bottles water & cool tissue towel
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Tips & Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please advise your hotel for pick up when you make booking
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 169005P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please waiting at the lobby of hotel before 15 minutes before departure
- Surcharged for festival days, Vegetarian food are available, please adviser us when you make booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with DAY TRIP TO HOA LU – TAM COC(Private Journey – 1 day/available everyday)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book DAY TRIP TO HOA LU – TAM COC(Private Journey – 1 day/available everyday) on Tripadvisor
- How much is DAY TRIP TO HOA LU – TAM COC(Private Journey – 1 day/available everyday)?
- DAY TRIP TO HOA LU – TAM COC(Private Journey – 1 day/available everyday) price starts from $209.98. Discover and book DAY TRIP TO HOA LU – TAM COC(Private Journey – 1 day/available everyday) on Tripadvisor
- What is the DAY TRIP TO HOA LU – TAM COC(Private Journey – 1 day/available everyday) cancellation policy?
- DAY TRIP TO HOA LU – TAM COC(Private Journey – 1 day/available everyday) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book DAY TRIP TO HOA LU – TAM COC(Private Journey – 1 day/available everyday) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides DAY TRIP TO HOA LU – TAM COC(Private Journey – 1 day/available everyday)?
- DAY TRIP TO HOA LU – TAM COC(Private Journey – 1 day/available everyday) is hosted by Number 1 Travel Vietnam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Number 1 Travel Vietnam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book DAY TRIP TO HOA LU – TAM COC(Private Journey – 1 day/available everyday) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 169005P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le DynastiesStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tam CocStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Number 1 Travel Vietnam
Joined in December 2018
#234 of 970 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
- Nescaballero00Hanoi BusinessLan did a wonderful job explaining all the sites and was very delightful. I highly recommend that you use her agency for the service, efficiency and value added. She knows her stuff.
- Hardcastcher00Half-day Hanoi tour but so much more!My husband and I are traveling in Vietnam for four weeks but we know that it will be hard to beat our half-day Hanoi tour with Lan-our private guide. The tour was for us to decide and with Lan's expert advice we couldn't have had a better experience. We visited Museum of Ethnology and Temple of Literature both of which were enhanced by Lan's vast knowledge. The sites were wonderful, but Lan went out of her way to give my husband and I a Hanoi experience of egg coffee as well as recommending restaurants for traditional foods. Lan even phoned ahead to make a reservation and organize a set menu for us to enjoy. Lan was willing to maintain contact and provide us with suggestions for our remaining weeks in her wonderful country. I highly recommend her for your travel needs.
- magellan110100Wonderful trip to beautiful Vietnam!I had four goals for my private tour to northern Vietnam: to see the beautiful mountains; to meet and photograph the ethnic minorities; to purchase their one-of-a-kind textiles; and to sample regional delicious foods. My guide, Lan, made sure I succeeded on all counts. Tuan, my driver, expertly navigated the mountain roads. I highly recommend their services to anyone thinking of visiting Vietnam.
- jonnyholidayLA00A top shelf experience from a top shelf guyHuan from Number 1 Travel has helped me twice now with the filming of Road Less Traveled in Vietnam. He's an honest, genuine, personable guy who understands what you want and makes sure you get it. I'd recommend him as the first person to contact for anyone going to Hanoi.
- awkhaw00Awesome Vietnam TripThe tour guide Hoan is friendly and helpful. Love the view of nature so much. Hope you enjoy the photos I took during my trip.
- Eugeniusz B00Very interesting tripI like traveling the world but Vietnam was the first time. This country made an amazing impression on me. During the trip I got to know both the history of this country and wonderful nature. And it's all thanks to the great pilot Lan, which told us about this country whit humor and great professionality. I would love to go there again.
- GilTheLion00Vietnam tripI enjoyed a lot in Vietnam, while getting a professional consulting from Lan on the best attractions and also solving traveling issues in a short time. Highly recommended !!
- 8apolland00amazing time in Hanoi & Danang & Hoi An ancient townI have good trip in Vietnam with Number 1 travel Vietnam. It is very good company. The tour guide is very impression and I love Vietnam. I want to come back soonest day. I highly recommeding this company for everyone.
- Shaharzer00Very professional companyVery professional company, they built us an amazing trip, very nice guides, would recommend. Shahar zer Israel
- AnnaByc00Best trip in VietnamA very interesting trip of Hanoi. I had i great time in all trip. They showed me many interesting places. The guide was involved and very kind. The best trip of my live🤩
- international_citize00Lan was awesome!Lan came with me from Hanoi to pu luang and then onto nin Binh. She was extremely accommodating, friendly and caring. She changed many things around for me to suit my interests without never complaining. She was a wonderful guide whom I would thoroughly recommend!
- TraumaticSpleen00The best way to see Ninh Binh!The driver and tour guide were fantastic, and as it was a private tour not only did we learn a lot about the area, but also got to know a bit about daily life in vietnam, with our guide more than happy to answer any questions we had. The lunch was amazing, and the tour guide even showed us a nice little cafe near the temples which we enjoyed greatly. My only tip would be to bring a cushion for the boat ride - those seats are hard!
- Victorphu9000Good trip visit outside city centerWe booke Mai Chau 1 day trip. That was very nice place for visit 1 day. We wish have for time to stay overnight with Moung ethnic people. For sure next time we will go for 2 days
- Jessica_leUSA00Great trip with very good experience!!!!What an amazing experience we have had with Hoan, We had the very good boat in Ha Long bay at a lower cost than the other tour companies, and Hoan helped us organise the transfers and complimentary food tour which was also amazing.
- Cyclori00Amazing time in Hanoi city!!!!!My family have good time in Hanoi city. They have took part in our schedule very well. we have known so many special things in Hanoi city , special Cyclo or rickshaws in Old quarter,we saw so many ancient streets,We visited Ho Chi Minh mausoleum is very nice and proud of Vietnam, ..Therefore, we are loving them and thank you very much for everything. we are strongly recommend Number 1 Travel Vietnam with our friends.