Ha Giang Adventure Tour 5 Days from Hanoi
By Tours By Locals Vietnam
The remote mountains of Ha Giang is home to some of South East Asia’s most rugged terrain, beautiful scenery and colourful hill tribes. Leaving the graceful boulevards of Hanoi behind, travel to the bumpy mountain roads to Ha Giang, Dong Van. Experience breathtaking mountain views and meet friendly locals along the way. Stay in a local homestay and get to know our H’mong hosts invite you to learn about their rich culture, to share stories and to try some of their local home cooked cuisine. As the dramatic mountains of Heaven’s Gate soar above the green forests and rice paddies of Ha Giang, a deep appreciation of this region’s landscape will be understood as you journey through it - Authentic experiences on private guided tour - off the beaten track - Escape from busy city to beautiful local villages on the Ha Giang Loop off the trekking/walking paths and delicious foods - Stunning landscapes/panorama adventure - Get closer to culture, tradition and lifestyles of hill tribes
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 4 nights accomadation
- Meals as itinerary mentioned
- A/C round trip transfer
- Experienced english tourguide
- Entry/Admission - Thon Tha Village
- Entry/Admission - Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark
- Entry/Admission - Ma Pi Leng Pass
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tony Villa Homestay, 14 Ngõ 6, Kênh Giữa, Bãi Chạo, Đông Anh, Hà Nội, Vietnam Meeting point in Tony Vietnam Adventures office at Tony Villa Homestay
- Noibai Airport, Hanoi Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8089P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8089P20
Hanoi - Ha Giang (L/D)
A full day village/mountain...
Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh –...
Dong Van –Ma Pi Leng Pass – Meo...
Ha Giang back to Hanoi end of...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great trip to Northern Vietnam
My friends and I had a very Nice 10 day trip planned and executed by Tony. It was our first time in Vietnam so we …
We booked with Tony online. All details were agreed upon prior to the trip. Tony only asked for a small deposit whi…
1st time and Giang Thi Mee my guide made it perfect!!!
I found Tony online and requested a guide for 5 days and a driver for 2 days. He assigned Giang Thi Mee to me as my…
12 day individual guided tour of North Vietnam mountains
My wife and I did a 12 day tour of Northern Vietnam with Tony. Tony was with us for the whole trip form meeting us…
After having a great experience with the same company the day before with a small group near Ninh Binh, I went to o…
3 week guided tour of Northern Vietnam
We were three very loud, boisterous Americans, who were traveling with a twelve year old to Vietnam. We required so…
Great Guide for several days
Tony is a absolutely trustworthy, competent and reliable guide. He has also good sense of humor. After arriving at…
Great three day guided tour of Phulomg
Went to Pu Loung and homestay. Tony knows his stuff, speaks good English and is always willing to please. Of our mo…
Had money exchanged here by myself, my girlfriend and one of my close friends great service and very helpful. Best …
Great experience however...
We booked through Tony’s tours in Hanoi and enjoyed the tour however: We paid for a limousine service but only rec…
Street Food Tour with Koi
Highly recomend this company to book any tour. We did the food street tour,the times given didn't work for us so th…
Fantastic travel agency
Mr. Tony made a program for my friend and myself for SA PA and Holang Bay. In addition we bought a trip from Holang…
Fantastic tour guide Tony
Tony was the most friendly and informative tour guide we had on our travels around Vietnam. He is so passionate abo…
Day in Hanoi with private tour guides
Tien Tran and Hoang Thanh took us around Hanoi city today very nice young men very polite and informative. Highly r…
11 of us were join private tour in Hanoi for 7 days with our guide Tony & driver, San. We have a wonderful 7 days w…