Bus Tickets From Hanoi to Sapa
By VIET NAM TRAVEL
Enjoy a hassle-free travel with the sleeping bus transportation. Equipped with modern air-conditioning and soft beds, these buses let you travel at the utmost comfort in a premium sleeper bus that would cost just as much as a single night in an affordable home-stay or hostel room. You can benefit from a flexible bus schedule and hotel pick up service around Hanoi old quarter.
Ages 0-90, max of 38 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- - Travel blanket and pillow.
- - Air-conditioner.
- - Mineral water.
- - Wifi.
- - Toilet.
- - 30% surcharge on holidays.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 3 KM AROUND HOAN KIEM LAKE
- Zebra Tropical, 208 Đ. Trần Quang Khải, Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam 208 Đường Trần Quang Khải
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 202157P43
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Bus Tickets From Hanoi to Sapa?
- Bus Tickets From Hanoi to Sapa price starts from $15.00. Discover and book Bus Tickets From Hanoi to Sapa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bus Tickets From Hanoi to Sapa cancellation policy?
- Bus Tickets From Hanoi to Sapa cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bus Tickets From Hanoi to Sapa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bus Tickets From Hanoi to Sapa?
- Bus Tickets From Hanoi to Sapa is hosted by VIET NAM TRAVEL. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VIET NAM TRAVEL on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bus Tickets From Hanoi to Sapa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 202157P43
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
VIET NAM TRAVEL
Joined in October 2019
#40 of 193 Nightlife in Hanoi
- Marc H00Bai Tu Long is nice, but look for another cruise!Boat is very old, everything worn down. The crew is nice and does it's best of the situation. On board you have to pay separately for any drinks, including softdrinks an weather: the prices are astronomical!
- Ian R00Absolutely fabulousWhat a fantastic experience. The cabins were spacious, the staff attentive. The tours were well run with competent guides The food on the boat and the tours was well above average going towards fabulous. I would recommend this 2 day tour to anyone
- Thor L00Never ever ever everAwful experience stay away from this company they try to hose you for every dollar as well as they booked the worst cruise
- 940vickya00Lovely halong bay trip.Great cruise. Lovely boat. Loads of space. Of course Halong bay very beautiful. Slightly concerned by the effect of our boats on the environment. But overall amazing experience with great trip out on kayaks. . Friendliest crew. Minh our waitress was amazing. So warm. So friendly. We wanted to adopt her! She and the rest of the crew worked very hard to make our two days extremely comfortable. Thank you!
- kmplettenberg00Amazing cruise!We absolutely loved our 1 night cruise on Bai Tu Long Bay with Renea. Our guide Nam was so fun, nice, and had lots of interesting historical stories to share. The food was incredible - each meal had 8 different dishes which were all so delicious. All in all this was one of the best travel experiences I have ever had. It was the perfect start to our honeymoon. Thank you so so much to the entire friendly staff! Highly recommend!!!!
- Mark S00Beautiful and peacefulHad a great time on the trip. Ha Long Bay was magical, the ship was nice, and the crew was great. Li, Cherry, and Son were all very helpful and friendly. We struck up a friendship with Son and he taught us a few Vietnamese words which was great. Kayaking and going through the caves were 2 of the activity highlights. A+ trip
- JeroenvdB7600Garden Bay Cruise Halong BayWe had this 2D1N Cruise on Halong Bay. We were picked up at the hotel in Hanoi, a short stop at a pearl farm and after 3 hours we were in the harbour. Very busy here but we got on the boat with a tenderboat. We would use this one many times later. The Cruiseship was nice, cosy and not to modern. The room with view was great, but there was not much time to enjoy this. We went kajakking, swimming, cooking, fishing, karaokeing, sleeping, tai ching, and eating a lot. The tourguide was Lam, his English was good, but the staff hardly spoke any English. Biggest disappointment was the sea, it was very poluted. Hopefully Vietnamese government and the people will do something about this. Otherwise no tourists will come anymore.
- teresamJ3756AI00HoneymoonWe were supposed to go on the Orchid Cruise on 8th March 2020 for 1 night but because of the COVID – 19 all cruises visit Lan Ha bay were banned by the government, so the company offered to change our booking to Ha Long route in Pelican Cruise and we got an Upgrade to the most beautiful cabin room with a large private balcony and stunning view of Ha Long Bay. The food was very good. And Lee, the responsible ,was genuinely charismatic and very funny and took very good care of us! We highly recommend it!
- black_mango230900Qn 6500Nice day in halong. Everything’s perfect, beautiful view, very good food, great staff. Very good experience. Thank you all of you , Glory team.
- Annmariebyrd00Extraordinary Experience!Seeing Halong Bay on the historic Emeraude was the experience of a lifetime! The ship, staff, accommodations, and cuisine was exceptional in every way. We splurged and stayed in the largest suite, which included champagne, fruit and little treats upon our arrival, as well as a private deck area in the front of the ship. The only thing we would change was staying on the ship for three days rather than two. Perfect!
- Guido U00Great organization and super guides and driversWe have spent 23 days, traveling North, Center, south and also one island. We are super happy about everything. In particular I want to thank Thanh from the HQ Office for organizing the trip, our north guide Vic and the driver (I don’t remember his name), also a special thank you to our south guide Thao and our great driver Thanh ( car 30A 56132).
Buy it with
Bus Tickets From Hanoi to Sapa provided by VIET NAM TRAVEL
Product Overview: Bus Tickets From Hanoi to Sapa
|Number of Photos||1|