Sapa one of the most famous of North Vietnam, with the mountains' imposing beauty of the North-West combines with colorful multi-culture of ethnic minorities in here. The tourists participate in Sapa tours certainly not only are impressed by the natural beauty and diversity of culture but also are impressed enjoy specific food. During the discovering journey Sapa tours, the tourist will be enjoyed spots attraction such as Ham Rong Mountain, valley love, cloud ground, sky Gate and the fabulous terraced fields.In 4 seasons are beautiful view.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-90, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- A/C or Sleeper bus Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- All meals as mentioned in the tour program ( B, L, D)
- Transport as tour program…
- English speaking tour guide-local guide
- All accommodation, entrance fees, security permits.
- VAT (10%)
- Drinks, phone calls, other private expenses.
- Train tickets - 15 usd/way - sharing 4 people one cabin solf sleep
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 3 KM AROUND HOAN KIEM LAKE
- Hanoi Opera House, 1 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 3 KM AROUND HOAN KIEM LAKE
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 202157P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday)?
- Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday) price starts from $122.06. Discover and book Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday) cancellation policy?
- Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday)?
- Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday) is hosted by VIET NAM TRAVEL. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VIET NAM TRAVEL on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 202157P7
Reserve your spot
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with...
Day 2: Sapa discovery with long...
Day 3: Sapa – Bac Ha market –...
About the operator
VIET NAM TRAVEL
Joined in October 2019
#34 of 209 Nightlife in Hanoi
- eph900A great way to see the geology of Ha Long Bay.Our 2 day 1 night cruise was part of a tour we were on. Check in in the terminal was smooth with a nice welcome drink. Shuttled over to boat in small boat was okay, although felt bit squashed as 30 people on it with us. Once on the boat there was another welcome arrive drink and we had lunch before getting our cabin key. We were in room 110 which was very nice. I liked having a little balcony. Our guide on the boat for the trip was excellent and was on hand to offer help if required. All the food was excellent, cannot fault any of it. Sitting on the deck watching the sun go down will be a lovely memory from our trip. Just watching the world go by was very relaxing. There was a big thunder storm over night and the sky was spectacular with the lighting. I sat on the balcony and watched for a while. Was not so keen on the trip to the pearl boat as felt a bit hard sell to buy something, but the kayaking from there was fun. Was sad we only got an hour at the beach! Barely time to do anything and it was PACKED! I'd have been happy to just have stayed on the boat. Cave trip was good though and impressive to see. It was a good little cruise and a great way to see the geology of Ha Long Bay.
- michelamoncaro00Good quality and beautiful cabinGood service. Staff is well organized and we where on board of the Glory. The cabin we booked were as good as expected. Excellent tour guide on board Dong. We enjoyed the activities even if I expected the sea to better and clean. In reality swimming in the small island was bad as too crowded. Food on board was excellent. Connection with the Wi-Fi on board never worked ..in general very good
- Marc H00Bai Tu Long is nice, but look for another cruise!Boat is very old, everything worn down. The crew is nice and does it's best of the situation. On board you have to pay separately for any drinks, including softdrinks an weather: the prices are astronomical!
- Ian R00Absolutely fabulousWhat a fantastic experience. The cabins were spacious, the staff attentive. The tours were well run with competent guides The food on the boat and the tours was well above average going towards fabulous. I would recommend this 2 day tour to anyone
- Thor L00Never ever ever everAwful experience stay away from this company they try to hose you for every dollar as well as they booked the worst cruise
- 940vickya00Lovely halong bay trip.Great cruise. Lovely boat. Loads of space. Of course Halong bay very beautiful. Slightly concerned by the effect of our boats on the environment. But overall amazing experience with great trip out on kayaks. . Friendliest crew. Minh our waitress was amazing. So warm. So friendly. We wanted to adopt her! She and the rest of the crew worked very hard to make our two days extremely comfortable. Thank you!
- kmplettenberg00Amazing cruise!We absolutely loved our 1 night cruise on Bai Tu Long Bay with Renea. Our guide Nam was so fun, nice, and had lots of interesting historical stories to share. The food was incredible - each meal had 8 different dishes which were all so delicious. All in all this was one of the best travel experiences I have ever had. It was the perfect start to our honeymoon. Thank you so so much to the entire friendly staff! Highly recommend!!!!
- Mark S00Beautiful and peacefulHad a great time on the trip. Ha Long Bay was magical, the ship was nice, and the crew was great. Li, Cherry, and Son were all very helpful and friendly. We struck up a friendship with Son and he taught us a few Vietnamese words which was great. Kayaking and going through the caves were 2 of the activity highlights. A+ trip
- JeroenvdB7600Garden Bay Cruise Halong BayWe had this 2D1N Cruise on Halong Bay. We were picked up at the hotel in Hanoi, a short stop at a pearl farm and after 3 hours we were in the harbour. Very busy here but we got on the boat with a tenderboat. We would use this one many times later. The Cruiseship was nice, cosy and not to modern. The room with view was great, but there was not much time to enjoy this. We went kajakking, swimming, cooking, fishing, karaokeing, sleeping, tai ching, and eating a lot. The tourguide was Lam, his English was good, but the staff hardly spoke any English. Biggest disappointment was the sea, it was very poluted. Hopefully Vietnamese government and the people will do something about this. Otherwise no tourists will come anymore.
- teresamJ3756AI00HoneymoonWe were supposed to go on the Orchid Cruise on 8th March 2020 for 1 night but because of the COVID – 19 all cruises visit Lan Ha bay were banned by the government, so the company offered to change our booking to Ha Long route in Pelican Cruise and we got an Upgrade to the most beautiful cabin room with a large private balcony and stunning view of Ha Long Bay. The food was very good. And Lee, the responsible ,was genuinely charismatic and very funny and took very good care of us! We highly recommend it!
- black_mango230900Qn 6500Nice day in halong. Everything’s perfect, beautiful view, very good food, great staff. Very good experience. Thank you all of you , Glory team.
- Annmariebyrd00Extraordinary Experience!Seeing Halong Bay on the historic Emeraude was the experience of a lifetime! The ship, staff, accommodations, and cuisine was exceptional in every way. We splurged and stayed in the largest suite, which included champagne, fruit and little treats upon our arrival, as well as a private deck area in the front of the ship. The only thing we would change was staying on the ship for three days rather than two. Perfect!
- Guido U00Great organization and super guides and driversWe have spent 23 days, traveling North, Center, south and also one island. We are super happy about everything. In particular I want to thank Thanh from the HQ Office for organizing the trip, our north guide Vic and the driver (I don’t remember his name), also a special thank you to our south guide Thao and our great driver Thanh ( car 30A 56132).
Buy it with
Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday) provided by VIET NAM TRAVEL
Product Overview: Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights - Bac Ha Market By Bus/train(friday To Sunday)
Number of Photos