Hanoi City tour 1 day
By Vietnam Sincerity Travel
Hanoi is a destination for famous landscapes in Vietnam, the center of culture, economy, education, politics of Vietnam, to Visit Hanoi one day you will have moments of discovery. Along with the many thousand years of civilization, with many ancient and modern works, with unique sidewalk cultural experiences, the special historical sites will all make you a trip. Hanoi memorable tour. Especially not only experience the identity of 36 bustling streets, beautiful roads but also have moments of experiencing the enjoyment of the national culture through the museum.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-75, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Entrance fee
- Set Menu Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense, Tips & Gratuities
- Water Puppet Show or Cycling Tour
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in the old quarter.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189781P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Hanoi City tour 1 day?
- Hanoi City tour 1 day price starts from $233.85. Discover and book Hanoi City tour 1 day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanoi City tour 1 day cancellation policy?
- Hanoi City tour 1 day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi City tour 1 day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hanoi City tour 1 day?
- Hanoi City tour 1 day is hosted by Vietnam Sincerity Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Sincerity Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi City tour 1 day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189781P20
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1HanoiStop: 7 hoursAM: 7.45 – 8.15: Free pick up at your hotel. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri). Lunch at a local restaurant. PM: After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters. and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. in the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Tour ends around 15h30 - 16h00.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing cruise experience in a more exclusive bay with less traffic
I highly recommend taking this cruise on Bai Tu Long Bay, which is just as beautiful as Halong Bay but much more ex…
Great guide, beautiful surroundings, not too touristy (like Halong) and amazing food!
Our 2 day/1 night on the dragon legend 2 to Bai Tu Long was brilliant from start to finish. The staff were friendly…
Loved every moment of if. The ship was neat and clean. The rooms were small, but neat and tidy, Our tour guide Jord…
Very exellent trip... The crew all very good the guy is very good power He can take care us all time and the food …
Trip to Halong Bay
Everything was perfectly organized, the guide was very helpful and he spoke fluent English. He had a great knowledg…
We stayed in Hanoi holiday diamond hotel (really well located, very clean, perfect breakfast, friendly staff...) an…
Every thing was amazing
The staff was wonderful. The food is delicious. Activities were varied and enjoyable .The bed is comfortable .Wel…
The cruise was two days one overnight stay with the wooden boat in anchor. We had an outstanding tour guide in Cong…
Stayed on the apricot premium cruise for a night and loved every moment if it!! Our tour guide Danny was amazing an…
An Amazing Experience!
Went with my family on the Unicharm 3 days/2 nights cruise and I was at a loss for words. Amazing location, stunnin…
Choose Another Cruise!!!!
Worst experience in Vietnam! The nightmare started on the bus, the guide ‘Benny’ was rude, arrogant and forceful.…
Picked up from hotel and towards the bus. The guide was great and entertaining, worry free and great experience!
I had the pleasure of meeting Toni our guide at my trip to Hanoi. He was very helpful, from booking cabs to changin…
Such great hospitality! Tony guided us so well and took care of everything for us. From recommendations to bookings…
Great day at Halong!
The tour was well organized and Halong Bay was very beautiful. Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel scheduled us the trip of…