Sapa by bus 2days/1night sleep at hotel.
By Vietnam Sincerity Travel
Sapa tour are one of the most famous of North Vietnam, with the mountains' imposing beauty of the North-West combines with colorful multi-culture of ethnic minorities in here. Sapa are impressed by the natural beauty and diversity of culture but also are impressed enjoy specific food. During the discovering journey Sapa tours, the tourist will be enjoyed spots attraction such as Ham Rong Mountain, Silver Waterfall, valley love, cloud ground, sky Gate and the fabulous terraced fields. The winter is the most attractive season in Sapa because the tourists may be admired romantic marvelous landscape like a water-color painting.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 25 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats/sleeping from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English tour guide escorted during the bus trip Hanoi Sapa Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Hotel room in Sapa View hotel or Sapa Panorama hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at the hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189781P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is Sapa by bus 2days/1night sleep at hotel.?
- Sapa by bus 2days/1night sleep at hotel. price starts from $206.67. Discover and book Sapa by bus 2days/1night sleep at hotel. on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sapa by bus 2days/1night sleep at hotel. cancellation policy?
- Sapa by bus 2days/1night sleep at hotel. cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Sapa by bus 2days/1night sleep at hotel. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sapa by bus 2days/1night sleep at hotel.?
- Sapa by bus 2days/1night sleep at hotel. is hosted by Vietnam Sincerity Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Sincerity Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sapa by bus 2days/1night sleep at hotel. on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Sapa by bus 2days/1night sleep at hotel.?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Sapa by bus 2days/1night sleep at hotel. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189781P21
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with...
Sapa – Hanoi by bus with a long...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing cruise experience in a more exclusive bay with less traffic
I highly recommend taking this cruise on Bai Tu Long Bay, which is just as beautiful as Halong Bay but much more ex…
Great guide, beautiful surroundings, not too touristy (like Halong) and amazing food!
Our 2 day/1 night on the dragon legend 2 to Bai Tu Long was brilliant from start to finish. The staff were friendly…
Loved every moment of if. The ship was neat and clean. The rooms were small, but neat and tidy, Our tour guide Jord…
Very exellent trip... The crew all very good the guy is very good power He can take care us all time and the food …
Trip to Halong Bay
Everything was perfectly organized, the guide was very helpful and he spoke fluent English. He had a great knowledg…
We stayed in Hanoi holiday diamond hotel (really well located, very clean, perfect breakfast, friendly staff...) an…
Every thing was amazing
The staff was wonderful. The food is delicious. Activities were varied and enjoyable .The bed is comfortable .Wel…
The cruise was two days one overnight stay with the wooden boat in anchor. We had an outstanding tour guide in Cong…
Stayed on the apricot premium cruise for a night and loved every moment if it!! Our tour guide Danny was amazing an…
An Amazing Experience!
Went with my family on the Unicharm 3 days/2 nights cruise and I was at a loss for words. Amazing location, stunnin…
Choose Another Cruise!!!!
Worst experience in Vietnam! The nightmare started on the bus, the guide ‘Benny’ was rude, arrogant and forceful.…
Picked up from hotel and towards the bus. The guide was great and entertaining, worry free and great experience!
I had the pleasure of meeting Toni our guide at my trip to Hanoi. He was very helpful, from booking cabs to changin…
Such great hospitality! Tony guided us so well and took care of everything for us. From recommendations to bookings…
Great day at Halong!
The tour was well organized and Halong Bay was very beautiful. Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel scheduled us the trip of…