Alisa cruise – named after as a princess, expressing the luxury, noble and exquisite, designed with 21 suite cabins with the highest quality and the best service will bring you an enjoyable holiday on Halong Bay. Joining our Halong 2-day tour on Alisa cruise, you will have opportunity to explore the wild nature beauty, visit floating pearl farm and see how local people produce the great pearls, and take part in many exciting activities. Come and feel with us.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-90, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Shuttle Bus pick up at hotel in Hanoi - Halong Bay - hotel in Hanoi.
- Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Meals: 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner with fresh seafood, Vietnamese, Asian & International food.
- English Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- - Single room( pay on the travel date - contact us to get best rate)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up tourists at all hotel around Hanoi Old Quater - Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Hanoi Opera House, 1 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 3 KM AROUND HOAN KIEM LAKE
- Tuan Chau International Marina, WXCR+X7X, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108860P55
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night?
- Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night price starts from $204.58. Discover and book Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night on Tripadvisor
- What is the Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night cancellation policy?
- Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night?
- Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night is hosted by THE SINH CAFE TRAVEL. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact THE SINH CAFE TRAVEL on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108860P55
Reserve your spot
HANOI - ALISA CRUISE
ALISA CRUISE - HANOI
About the operator
THE SINH CAFE TRAVEL
Halong Bay, Vietnam
Joined in May 2019
#5 of 16 Classes & Workshops in Halong Bay
- ritikakhemkabagaria00Very different experienceTam (Lisa) was my personal butler and because of her I really enjoyed the whole experience since she was very helpful and friendly 😊
- alvaropQ4279NM00Great experience at Ha long bay with an excelent staff and great Tour guide, Hung !Excellent experience on biard of the Pandora. Nice people, friendly staff and a complete program to enjoy 1 night and 2 days on the bay ! Thanks Hung fot all the tips and for the welcoming. I totally recommend this
- Dao194900Wonderful Bridge on the Mountain Top-But Too Many PeopleThe gondola ride to the Ba Na Hill village took about 25 minutes and the ride was spectacular! Upon arriving at the village, it was an enormous theme park that reminded me of Disneyland or Universal Studios in the US! We arrived early afternoon and there were thousands of spectators everywhere. After taking another gondola ride to the Golden Hands Bridge, we encountered hundreds of people already on the bridge. So we went back to our hotel room and took a nap. A powerful thunder storm with strong winds arrived with torrential down pours! Fortunately for us, the storm caused most of the other tourists to vacate the Ba Na Hills areas. So we went back to the Bridge and found only a handful of people there. It was like having the entire bridge to ourselves! We took some great photos too!
- Topher V00Would definitely do again!This tour was so wonderful! The scenery does not disappoint—it is so beautiful and there is so much of it! It felt very peaceful, especially coming from Hanoi. Our guide Tuon (spell?) was so kind, very informative, funny, and a lot of fun! The other staff on the boat were also very conscientious and kind. We had a small group, and we all had lots of fun. The food was delicious and we learned how to make spring rolls! The cocktails and coffee were also sooo good! The rooms are a bit smaller than what you probably expect from the pictures, but the pictures a pretty accurate otherwise. You just have to remember this is a boat, not a large hotel, so the rooms are necessarily small. But they were comfy and we slept well. We had a karaoke party at night, and it was SO FUN!! The kayaking and cave was also beautiful. I would definitely recommend this tour!!! We would definitely do it again.
- sazzles5100Do not miss this cruise when visiting Vietnam!!!Best trip taken in Vietnam. This is not to be missed or go for an extra night. Breathtaking scenery. The boat is lovely and the room really has the wow factor. You can sunbathe on the top deck. Food is delicious. Trip to caves amazing and the kayaks were great fun. Loved every minute - next time I’d book for a longer stay!!
- 587maulins00SuperbSuperb service and food Rooms are nice Staff support is good F&B Thai and son Good music Good ambience Cruise is clean 😁😁😁
- 393carloj00Excellent Halong Bay Cruise and value for money!Wonderful experience all around! Good food, excellent service and awesome room! Kien and the rest of the staff were very helpful everywhere and very attentive to our needs. Our guide Hoang was very funny and informative at the same time. Cannot recommend this cruise enough bonus good value for money. Will definitely be back and try the 3 day 2 nights cruise.
- W1330FAlynnp00Exceptional staffWe cruised Halong Bay for 3 days and 2 nights on the Orchid Classic 2. It was a remarkable experience made even better by the wonderful staff. I was especially fortunate to be taken care of by Binh, one of those special people who make all the difference. He took great care to make sure that I always had everything I needed, even anticipating my requests. He was a very intuitive member of the staff, very kind and sensitive. I highly recommend the experience and you will be extremely lucky to be served by Binh.
- abhishekkB2440PA00best place in vietnamIt was the best experience in the most affordable price. Our guide "Mi" was the sweetest. the itinerary was perfect and we had a lot of fun. I recommend using sunlight cruise for 1 or 2 days halong bay tour.
- Destination79746200Amazing tripI have just been 2d1n on Trendy 02 cruise 4866. The boat is nice. The food is so great. Lan Ha bay is amazing. Ms Moon is so helpful and friendly. We will come back soon with my family.
- divo888800Halong Bay 2 nights cruise on the Fantasea CruiseLove the cruise, I opted for the 2 nights on Fantasea and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff from the pickup at my hotel in Hanoi Old town to onboard the ship and all the activities were all great! The ship is a bit older, AC are only available from 6pm to 6am in the room. As also for the hot water. Other than that, the trip was wonderful with all the off boat excursions and activities on board. Food was great, met some friends on board. Had a great time!
- R7000FOraulo00Not for western turistsWe think this cruise is not oriented to international turism. The food was very good, but it was only Vietnamese, for adults is not a problem, but for children it may be an issue. We were just two not Vietnamese families, and were left in the boat in the first activity. We tried to put a claim but no official documents were available. We were said that we could claim whatever we wanted but they did not care. Only two-three people among the crew could barely speak English. Information of the activities was not given by written, only orally.
- Sally H00Well organised cruise on magical Halong BayWe were collected from our hotel in the Old Quarter on time and met our guide Duong (aka Sugar) He spoke very good English and was very friendly. Once at Halong Bay, it was quite chilly and misty at times but we knew it could be in March. All the meals were very nice but a lot of the dishes were deep fried. All the activities were very interesting but I think could have been quite overcrowded if it was busier. The photo of the room gives the impression it's large, spacious and gleaming, they were actually small, cramped and slightly dowdy. But we didn't spend much time in the room anyway so not really a problem. The downstairs rooms are larger but are noisier as they are closer to the engine. Waited a long time for the coach when we got off. All in all a very good trip.
- sritidas8600Honey moonExcellent trip by Mr hung guide he trip is good and kind person out here, food are too good I enjoyed the trip.
- Sascha19800Feels like Fraud – The boot is a much smaller and 10 Years older version than that presented in the brochureFeels like Fraud – The boat is a much smaller and 10 Years older version than that presented in the brochure. Would not recommend it at all.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2019 • Family
Written November 6, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night provided by THE SINH CAFE TRAVEL
Product Overview: Alisa Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night
Number of Reviews