Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-89, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-condition vehicle via newest express way (2.5hours each way)
- Local English speaking guide
- All entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Visit Surprising Cave and Titov Island
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Sung Sot Cave
- Pick up/drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Travel insurance
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We do offer pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please provide your address.
- Hanoi Opera House, 1 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 154028P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise on Tripadvisor
- How much is Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise?
- Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise price starts from $82.00. Discover and book Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise on Tripadvisor
- What is the Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise cancellation policy?
- Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise?
- Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise is hosted by Little Orchid Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Little Orchid Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 154028P18
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Old QuarterStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Halong BayStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Sung Sot CaveStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ti Top BeachStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byHanoi
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Little Orchid Travel
Joined in May 2019
#50 of 535 Shopping in Hanoi
- sarishmathur00An excellent Vietnam TourA very well planned and conducted itinerary. All picks were on time and all hotels were excellent and located in heart of towns visited. Tours were all inclusive and guides were thorough professionals. Tour manager Kelvin was in touch throughout and guided us whenever required. Excellent value for money.
- bchan08100Amazing Day Trip to Ha Long BayWe were extremely satisfied with our day trip to Ha Long Bay on one of the most luxurious boats around. Everything from pickup in Hanoi to amenities on board were well designed. The trip via expressway didn't feel that long and we were on the boat in no time. Not long after reaching out first anchor point, we were treated to a very good buffet lunch. There was more than enough food for everyone on board. After the delicious meal, we made our way to the light and dark tunnels where a local boat took us through. The highlight of the day more us was the kayaking and swimming in a remote part of Lan Ha Bay! After that, we made our way back to the harbor with light snacks along the way. Given the chance, we will definitely give the overnight cruise a try!
- janetbT7597SC00Excellent experience on V Spirit for Halong BayI just came off a 3 day 2 night cruise, which was excellent. The boat has different cabin types and room 201 was excellent The staff onboard are very friendly and welcoming, service was excellent. Wide choice of foods. Excursions were very well organised and English was spoken by almost everyone. I highly recommend the V Spirit for cruising Halong Bay.
- scottmD2268KJ00Great experienceWe were one of 3 couples on this cruise. We basically had the boat to ourselves. Food was wonderful and staff was very friendly. The views are spectacular. Would love to take my two kids back there someday.
- simont87600Excellent cruse, Single day brings real advantages as travel around bay, not with the masses.A real positive alternative to the 'overnight' cruse. Long day, but early start meant we arrived at most 'stop' locations, hours before the overnight cruse brigade. (90% Ha Long bay visitors) - So our visits at locations were far more relaxed and less crowded. This boat, VERY clean, tidy, spacious. The Crew - Helpful, gracious KEY TO MAKING THE DAY ENJOYABLE. Effective Cruse Captain was particularly helpful, really kept an eye on his Guests (canoeing out in his smart uniform just to make sure he got us all back!) He worked really had at communicating with us (3 languages - could you!) I really hope his company support him with a little more English training, he was so nearly fluent). Food extremely good, plenty of it and essentially Vietnamese. Drinks all a little expensive (you are on a Boat! - so budget around 50% more than Land prices) Glad we took this 'premium' option, a little disappointed to be dropped at 'Shopping Opportunity' when all we wanted was a loo.. But that's Packaged tours! We would 100% do this cruse again. Also, if this company offered an overnight cruse, I would also take that. Worth the extra cost.
- djejnyc00Best staff, a true luxury boat and busWonderful staff, amazing experience! We went on a cloudy drizzly day and it was still so beautiful and impressive. Our favorite part was kayaking around a small island on the third stop, the swimming was a close second. The luxury bus was truly luxurious with reclining first class seats, easy drive there and back.
- Jesse N00Stunning services!We have to say this is a must-do. It’s worth to spend a whole day trip to Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Starting from 7am and around 2.5hrs driving each way on a luxury limousine bus with a group of 8 people in total was a good choice. We joined a full day 8hrs cruise starting from Halong and cruising further to Lan Ha, less touristy area and it’s realy beautiful. Our day cruise is not really big but it’s nice and clean. Their team had done a great job, offerred us a nice cruise route, served very good food. Just a day great day cruise trip!
- mincenq00Awesome!We had great trip experienced the spectacular views of the bay. Got pick up from hotel and limousine transfers was really comfortable. Our cabin was large, clean and nice that has a balcony, standing here to admire the beauty of the bay. Full meals were reserved and they're tasty!
- Connector6025800189400A must-doNothing to conplain! Everything has been perfect. Good driver, pickup and see off from our hotel were arranged. The tour guide was helpful and knowledgeable while the boat was clean, nice and food was great too. Highly recommend this trip!
- Excursion6033030782500A memorabletrip with friends!We're group of 8 people doing Halong Bay Day tour with Little Orchid Travel and it's an excellent trip. We got pick up from our hotel at 7:20am by a luxury limousine bus. The driver was nice and polite, he drove carefully too. Once we arrived Halong Bay, we were welcomed by a lovely guide. He spoke fluent English, and he's so friendly and enthusiatic too. We then got on the cruise and had a brieft introduction about the cruising route and the bay. Everything has been alright. Lunch was included with variety of dishes even if you're vegetarian and it's beem really great. The crew team did their best job, we saw that they were always eager to support everyone. Kayaking through the lagoons was one of the interesting activities that we highly recommended. You can also choose the bamboo boat rowing by locals then you just have a seat, admire the beauty of the bay and take photos. It's a memorable trip!
- NicFalkiner00Fantastic day trip!What a great experiece we had! We were picked up at our hotel lobby and got into a luxury limousine with others. There're only 8 of us on the limousine and it was really comfortable. The cruise was wonderful, it's well accommodated and clean. A great buffet lunch was served too. Tim was a great guide, he took care of us and others during the trip. Sitting on the deck and enjoying the view of the bay while cruising was one of the best experience ever. We're gald that we chose this trip and would definitely recommend it to everyone looking for a full day trip experience the bay. Leaving at around 7am and coming back around 19h30 surely offers you a great experience. Let come and joy!
- Resort0309366843600Would definitely recommend!That was a brilliant day cruising trip with La Casta Cruise, a very nice day cruise with tasty buffet lunch served. Sitting on the deck and looking around to admire the breath-taking scenery was a great experience. Thanks Nancy for the great advice. We got pick up and see off from our hotel. The linousine bus was comfortable through over two hours driving each way. Our guide Mike was remarkable. He took care of us and all others during the trip with a great attitude, served with smiles and had interesting stories and legends. We would definitely recommend this trip!
- Wilhelmina B00Awesome!It was a great experience for us doing the excursion to Halong. Our guide Mark was so kind, helpful and friendly. The cruise's service was excellent too, lunch served with veriaty of local food and fresh fruits. Teak break was included too!
- Jab J00A memorable excursion!Our family has a memorable trip with Jade Sails. Since our schedule has quite busy so we've decided to do a day trip instead of joining an overnight trip as ever planned. And that's the reason we decided to pay more a litte bit to be on this luxury day cruise. And yes, we got what we paid for. Round trip transfer were included in the price and well-arranged with a pick up from our hotel. We got messages from the agent a day before menioned the pick up time, the driver number too. The limousine seats, cruise and food were great too. Mark was incredible guide, he's so polite and knowledgble. Halong Bay is wonderful itself and you guys should not miss this place on your life. Definitely a must-see place!
- Janowski2300Beyond our expectation!We found a great excursion of Halong Bay. Got pick up from our hotel around 7:00 and transfered by comfortable limousine. Food on boat was great, tasty with both local and Western styles. We explored the cave and went to the island, had a fantastic view of the bay. Our guide was brilliant too, he's so helpful and kindness. Overall, we really really enjoyed the trip. Highly recommend!!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise provided by Little Orchid Travel
Product Overview: Deluxe Ha Long Bay Day Tour 6 hours cruising - Alova Premium Cruise
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos