Bai Dinh - Trang An 1 day tour, this incredible day trip take you through the ancient land enriched with cultural and geographic wonders that recently world heritage site listed. ++ Highlights: +/ Boat ride to explore outstanding natural sceneries of limestone karst landscapes +/ Pay a visit to glimmering massive pagoda complex of magnificent architecture ever built +/ Tranquil cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountain.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-70, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 20 P. Hàng Muối, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189873P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip?
- Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip price starts from $41.03. Discover and book Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip cancellation policy?
- Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip?
- Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip is hosted by Ha Noi Airport Rental. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ha Noi Airport Rental on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189873P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at20 P. Hàng MuốiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bai Dinh PagodaStop: 6 minutes - Admission included07:45 – 08:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 100km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-break en route. 10:30 – Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away. This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national: 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats) 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each) With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by Go Asia Travel’s insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant. The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains. 12:30 – Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel…. 13:30 -Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields. Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle. Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dack ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to the other world and time. The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight. 15:30 – Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountains. 16:30 – Take the returns shuttle bus to Hanoi. 19:00 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Ha Noi Airport Rental
Joined in April 2019
#48 of 508 Transportation in Hanoi
- Huy H00Airport transferWould really recommend these people! They accomodated me for transportation both ways between the airport in Hanoi and to my hotel. Both times they recieved late bookings from me (one of just one hour before I needed the transport) and they arranged it accordingly without hesitation. The cars were clean, modern and with AC. And the drivers was kind and helpfull. We were very happy with their services and would recommend this to everyone that are considering private transport in Hanoi!
- O239GJryang00Airport TransferGreat service and communication. My wife and I arrived on different flights at different terminals, and organising to collect us both was seamless. Comfortable trip to the city with a knowledgable driver. Will use them again for sure.
- Clara S00Airport pick upExcellent service and good price. The car driver kindly waited for us and the travel was very confortable.
- ClaraMAbcn00Excellent service and good priceWe booked this transport to go from Hanoi Airport to our Bed & Breakfast in Hanoi. It was fast and kind. The price was very good. Another time we spent much more money with a taxi with taximeter. We also booked a tour to Lan Ha Bay (next to Ha Long Bay). We received very good advice of what was better for us in terms of type of trip, and finally it was a very good deal and a lovelly result. We spent great times around the bay.
- MonnarinS00Very friendly and detailed!I and my brother signed up for Hana food tour longgg time ago( then I lost my phone in Bali before I could give her a review) it was our first time booking this online and though we were a bit nervous since our English isn’t good, Hana made everything comfortable for us, super funny. always find easiest way to explain the food history to us and other Korean traveler. It was like you’re traveling with a friend :)) I’m planing about taking my family there and will definitely sign up for her food tour again.
- Dou D00super easy and convenientHana helped arrange our airport transport from Hanoi airport to our airbnb and it was super easy and convenient! We felt immediately welcomed into the bustling city :) Her food tour in the city was also one of our favorite memories of the trip!
- Neil M00Great airport transfer serviceI’d signed up for one of Hana’s food tours through Airbnb (which was also great) and she mentioned airport transfers were something she offered. She arranged transfers each way for me at a reasonable price, and taking away the risk of being scammed at the airport. The driver was waiting when I arrived in Hanoi, and picked up right on time to head back. I can highly recommend Hana’s service, thanks again!
- Nelson R00Great, friendly service!I had actually signed up for one of Hana's food tours in Hanoi through Airbnb (which was fun, by the way)when I asked her if she provided any other services like airport transfer. Lo and behold, she did, and I'm glad I signed up for it. Compared to other sites on the web and even the hotel I was staying at, her economical price couldn't be beat. So I signed up for a round trip transfer. Her drivers are professional (dressed up and everything!), and the cars are clean and new. Upon getting out of customs, the chauffeur has a sign with your name on it so you can connect with him easily. You pay the driver directly. When I go back to Hanoi, I will ask Hana for the same favor! Thanks, Hana! From Nelson the Filipino guy
- Camillereillo00Efficient and Excellent Service!Hana was very kind to arrange an airport transport for us despite the short notice. Our flight got delayed but the driver waited for us for almost 2 hours! He was very helpful in assisting us all the way until we were able to check-in in our AirBnB. The driver even coordinated and called up the host of our AirBnB because the gate leading to the place was closed. Both Hana and the driver were efficient in providing us with this service!
- sg323100Airport service and food tourHana is amazing! We booked her for a food walking tour (which was the highlight of our trip!!) but I also reached out to her to book an airport pickup to and from our hotel. It was perfect and much easier than trying to find a taxi. Our driver was waiting as soon was we walked out of the airport with a sign with my name and he took us to our hotel. It was such an easy process- I would definitely recommend!
- jacobmF5795XT00Awesome Taxi ServiceHana arranged a taxi for us, and all went perfect. Right when we left the airport, a taxi cab driver was waiting for us and he had our names on a big piece of paper, and also a confirmation via Airbnb so we knew he was legit. Hana is a great planner and her food tour was also flawless. I highly recommend this taxi cab service. It saved us a lot of headaches.
- Nomad40724300Great ExperienceHana helped my husband and me arrange airport transfer to our hotel in Old Quarter Hanoi. Our driver was at the airport when we arrived and the ride to the hotel was easy and comfortable. Hana was available via text throughout the entire experience in case we were unable to find our driver or had any issues. The whole process was seamless. I would highly recommend Hana's service. On our first night in Hanoi, we did Hana's food tour. I've been on several food tours over the past few years, and this one was by far the best! It was such a great experience - food was great, gave us a good feel of the city, and Hana provided lots of great information about Hanoi. My favorite food was the Banh Xeo. She brought us to the best place for it. We enjoyed it so much we ate there several more times on our trip. Thank you again Hana!
- Cubacanarias00Excellent service offer by HanaHana is doing all the time her best to offer great excursions; trips and a very good place to stay. Transport wereever you liked to go is very comfortable at a very good price and also with a nice smile and ready to help you with anything you need.
- Lagoon44000Best Service in TownHana is perfect, she organised the transport to the airport and back very good. The driver was waiting for us in time and another picked us up also in the time we told her. Very good driver , clean cars. Also we did the food walking tour with Hana, the best we ever did. When we come back to Hanoi we always will book with Hana.
- 813melissay00My most memorable Hanoi Trip made possible by Hana !Hana is not just a boss running the homestay, she actually puts her heart & soul into her guests, so much so after leaving Hanoi, we felt a bit loss as whenever we got lost wondering about places we would refer to her or she would come and shine us the ways ...be it transportations, where to shop, where to sight see, where to eat ... Our to & fro the Homestay from airport were a breeze..., she ensured all the plannings turn out smoothly! During our own city tour, she guided us remotely via WA, giving us invaluable tips on how to deal with shopping, restaurants & places of interests .... Hanoi is not the same without Hana in all respect... she is fun & caring ...
Buy it with
Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip provided by Ha Noi Airport Rental
Product Overview: Bai Dinh - Trang An Day Trip
Number of Photos