Ha Giang Motobike Tour 3 days 2 nights
By Mr Linh's Adventures
The Ha Giang loop is an easy and ideal way to discover this remote area by motorbike. Along the trail, you will cross must-see destinations like the Twin Mountains (Fairy Bosom), Lung Cu Flag Point or Ma Pi Leng pass. We will also take you to paths only known by the locals, preserved places such as a French Bunker, Lung Phin Market or Ma Le Village (‘One-eyed-ghost’) that will surprise you.
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Motobike Rx150 with oil and gasoline
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- All sightseeing tickets (travel permit)
- Limousine bus or Sleeper bus Hanoi - Ha Giang x2 ways
- Entry/Admission - Quan Ba Heaven Gate
- Entry/Admission - Ma Pi Leng Pass
- Entry/Admission - Quan Ba
- Tips for guide and driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up at your hotel in Hanoi Hold Quarter
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13034P153
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ha Giang Motobike Tour 3 days 2 nights?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ha Giang Motobike Tour 3 days 2 nights on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ha Giang Motobike Tour 3 days 2 nights?
- Ha Giang Motobike Tour 3 days 2 nights price starts from $345.65. Discover and book Ha Giang Motobike Tour 3 days 2 nights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ha Giang Motobike Tour 3 days 2 nights cancellation policy?
- Ha Giang Motobike Tour 3 days 2 nights cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Ha Giang Motobike Tour 3 days 2 nights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ha Giang Motobike Tour 3 days 2 nights?
- Ha Giang Motobike Tour 3 days 2 nights is hosted by Mr Linh's Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mr Linh's Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ha Giang Motobike Tour 3 days 2 nights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13034P153
Ha Giang – Yen Minh – Dong Van...
Dong Van – Lung Cu – Ma Pi Leng...
Du Gia – Nam Dan – Ha Giang
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent three day trip
Excellent trip up north for three nights. Highly recommend the Ban Gioc and Ba Be Lake trip. Staying in the incense…
An authentic insight of North Vietnam culture and landscape
We were collected punctually from our hotel in Hanoi and transported by mini-bus to the Ba Be National Park - a 5h…
Highlights of south Vietnam in glorious February sunshine
The whole trip of 6 nights (incl. nights of arrival and before early departure) was really enjoyable, well organise…
Mr Linh’s Adventure Tour Mekong Delta.
Mr Linh’s Adventure Tour 3 day Mekong Delta trip was amazing, comprehensive and all inclusive. Mr Huy, our tour gui…
This was a lovely trip. The guide was helpful and friendly and the homestays were very nice. Riding a boat around B…
24 day Adventure tour of Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia .
A fabulous tour. The super friendly and efficient office staff, guides and drivers meant we relaxed and enjoyed eve…
Glorious visits but be prepared for the distances
Each element of the tour was fantastic and well worth visiting. Ba be lake and the waterfalls were stunning, the te…
Amazing trecking tour around Sa Pa
It was a really nice trip! The transfer from Hanoi to Sapa (and back) was comfortable and without any troubles. Our…
Great Value Experience
We have just returned from the Ban Gioc Waterfall and Ba Be Lake trip which we were able to customize into a 5 day,…
Once in a lifetime!
Every aspect of this trip was fantastic except for one part. The part where I had to pay twice for my bus trip from…
Great trip to Ban Gioc falls
Funny and charismatic tour guide! Excellent food and locations for tours. It was a very relaxing trip with fantasti…
Family, Teenagers 16 and 15 - perfect, no chance of teenage boredom
My family have just come back from a 24 day trip (privately tailored) through Vietnam organised by Mr Linh's trave…
Gorgeous trip to Ba Be Lake
This was an amazing experience, I’m so happy we used Mr Linh’s for our trip to Ba Be Lake! Our tour guide, Tran Min…
All inclusive 11 day tour with Mr. Linh’s Adventures
My husband and I just returned after an 11 day all inclusive trip through Northern Vietnam with Mr. Linh’s Adventur…
Great mix of hiking and adventure with no crowds
My father and I had a wonderful experience in Ba Be, thanks to the very well planned and executed tour organised by…