You will have a great opportunity to explore Ninhbinh's beautiful landscape by cycling, as well as enrich your knowledge of Vietnam’s history and religion. Highlight: • Small group tour with maximum personal experience. • High-quality transfer service with latest modern A/C shuttle bus • Home-lunch with the local family to learn the village culture through their cuisine and daily activities. • Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history at King Dinh and King Le temple • Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land” on sampan boat rowed by local people. Dropped yourself between the picturesque landscape of limestone mountain and rice field along the river. • Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike. • Visit Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view of all the Tam Coc area.
Ages 1-95, max of 9 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area with air-conditioned transport
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch)
- All sightseeing, cycling and boat fees
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lư Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Tuyet Tinh Coc
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter (15 USD – 350.000 VND fees for a group)
- Motorbike option or animal cart option (7 USD – 150.000 VND/pax)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks, Tipping for tour guide/driver and personal expense
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up any hotels in Hanoi Old Quater. If your hotel is not located in Hanoi Old Quater, the meeting point is No.31 Lo Su Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- Hanoi Opera House, 1 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- 31 P. Lò Sũ, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179675P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179675P6
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tam CocStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tuyet Tinh CocStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point