Highlights: • Visit the popular Ha Giang attractions: Twin Mountain, H'Mong King Palace, Dong Van Ancient Town, Dong Van Market Ma Pi Leng Pass. • Drop in the local family of ethnic minority groups: White H'mong, Red Dzao, Tay… • Short trekking to Lung Cu Flagpole
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-80, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Quan Ba Heaven Gate
- Entry/Admission - Lung Cu Flag Tower
- Entry/Admission - Ma Pi Leng Pass
- Personal expense
- VAT `
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will come to pick you up, please leave your hotel address or your flight number on booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101643P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights on Tripadvisor
- How much is Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights?
- Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights price starts from $248.70. Discover and book Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights cancellation policy?
- Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights?
- Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights is hosted by Asia Master Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Master Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101643P35
Reserve your spot
Hanoi – Ha Giang
Ha Giang - Quan Ba – Lung Cu –...
Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng –Cruise...
About the operator
Asia Master Tours
Joined in June 2018
#373 of 970 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
- matt9210000Top experienceTop experience and services from staff and crew. See bay halong and little dragon different. Special thanks to DUC for his guide
- Amity0800Ba Na Hills - an interesting experience!The cable car ride, seeing the Golden Bridge & Gainer Buddha as well as experiencing the Alpine Coaster was fun and worth the trek. Ba Na Hills is a confusing place in that it’s just…odd…religious places amongst an amusement park but it’s an interesting way to spend the day. I will say that our tour guide, was friendly and professional. She had lots of information to share and was a great tour guide that we enjoyed spending the day with. Our driver was great and the vehicle was clean & comfortable. We would absolutely use tour company Asia Master Tours again as we had a great experience with the people! Thanks, Asia Master Tours.
- annaa96202200Hanoi-Hoa Lu-Tam Coc - Halong Bay 5 days/4 nightI had a fantastic experience traveling in Vietnam with Asia Master Tours. From Hanoi, Ninh Binh, and Ha Long each place was wonderful. The excursion to Halong Bay were a pleasure, I enjoyed them the most.Highly recommended.
- nguyenthithuthuy202200Great advantureI really like the weather and the food in Sapa . My stay at the homestay and hotel made me comfortable and relaxed after a long time working. This was my first time hiking, but it opened my mind a lot because of the amazing scenery and friendliness of the locals here. What I can't believe here is that most of the ethnic minorities, they speak very good English in their very low educational conditions. Thanks Asia Master Tours for creatingthis meaningful and exciting 5-day 4-night trip to Sapa. I will be back in Vietnam and Sapa again, highly recommend this trip.
- Martha_Elise1200A delightful overnight cruise!The cruise was one the most beautiful experiences we ever had! Halong Bay is definitely a paradise on earth and thanks to Asia Master Tours , we had the most wonderful 2 days we could hope for. Food was excellent and we loved kayaking and sitting on the small natural empty beaches. Thanks Asia Master Tours for everything and keep doing what you’re doing, which is making people happy!
- boncavaha00Awesome experience!We had a great time in Vietnam thanks to Asia Master Tours; our family with 2 children, my wife and I returned delighted with this wonderful country. Asia Master Tours understood our wishes before departure, organize 5 days to explore Vietnam according to our request and expectations, they always were present along the trip when we needed it. There are no have problems with the trip because everything was excellently organized.
- chrisbB5743MX00My personal 2.5 week climb and trek plan for the north of VietnamI needed a company to help me put together a very itemized and logistically complex 2.5 week hike, trek, climb and rest day plan/schedule (I live in Vietnam, have been to Sapa before and have climbed mountains like Kilimanjaro and Elbrus so I knew what I wanted). I tried 7 companies - some ignored me, some told me I wasn't good enough to climb the mountains in Vietnam. But Asia Master Tours and Chi stepped up to the plate and delivered a fantasic plan and kept in touch and kept me upto to date everyday. You have to have a very flexible mindset in Vietnam. Corona precautions started to deeply affect my plan and my final climb plus my visit to Ha Giang was cancelled. Chi kept me updated, we discussed options, once agreed Chi would go away and (re)arrange everything in a fantastic top way. I made it more tricky for her as I had already done a lot of the main sights in northern Vietnam but she always came through for me. AMT and Chi have been fantastic for me and I would use them again for anything climb/trek/travel related in Vietnam - and I don't normally allow other people to plan things for me either.
- dgouban00Pu Ta Leng Mountain TrekWe asked Asia Master Tours to book us a guide and transfers to climb to the summit of Pu Ta Leng in rural Northern Vietnam. The trek was led by another company, but Asia Master Tours was clearly in good contact with the operator and we were able to customise many details of the timings and location. They organised us a private tour and were very clear on the details and pricing. While the trek was challenging, the conditions on-route were very rustic, and some of locations had to be changed at either end of the tour the local team took great care to help us feel looked after and ensure we had a great experience. When we wanted to add another person for the final stop of the tour, Annie from Asia Master Travel was able to arrange all the details from Hanoi and confirm with us via WhatsApp. The service was helpful and friendly. We will not soon forget the spectacular natural beauty and welcoming people of this amazing place.
- alrodaini002 Tours in One Day!!Such great people to have your tours arranged with. We went to Hue in the morning and spent all afternoon there; discovered many temples and Pagodas, then headed back for our next private journey which was in Hoi An. I totally recommend Hoi An!! It’s so beautiful at night and if you like shopping, you should make sure to spend at least 3 hours (which was still not enough for us). The tour guides are amazing and so friendly! I absolutely recommend them!! :)
- Sotheavy V00Splendid tour with Asia Master TourWe booked a private tour with Asia Master Tours. At first I was a little apprehensive but it turned out to be a wonderful experience with them. Helen was very helpful and always updating us and help us with appropriate information. The 5 days Northern Vietnam and 3 days Southern tour best suited us. Hotels at most sites were good 3+ stars and the private car used were clean. Drivers were very safe. The guides were very professional and they can speak good English. We went to all the sites stipulated in our itinerary. All their guides were courteous. We had a wonderful time in our private tour to the ancient city near Hanoi, Ha Long Bay and memorable Saigon, Mekong delta
- David H00Say thanks to Asian Master Tours, very professionalI am so happy and had a great time with Nha Trang tour. They picked up me from my hotel right time. VinPear Nha Trang is very very nice, I was there whole day and they supported me all questions. I will recommend Asian Master Tours to our friends. Thanks again.
- Phạm T00AmazingI joined many tours from different agencies but this is the best moment i have ever experienced. The guide is so friendly and the organization is pretty professional. I feel really comfortable to use this service. Highly recommend!
- Phương Thảo L00Wonderful!I and my friends had an amazing time during the tour at Ha Long Bay. The guide (Mr. Manh) was very knowledgeable and extremely friendly and humorous who l must say made the day extra special. It worths money and I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone that enjoys the beautiful bays and we will come back one day soon for sure. Thank you Asia Master Tours.
- chichitpc00FantasticMy friends and I had an amazing time in Ha Long. Our tour guide Manh has so much energy and great hospitality. He was amazing interacted with everyone and made the stories interesting and fun. I highly recommend this to everyone who wants to know about Vietnam.
- Hồng Phong D00Great!Great! We had a very happy tour! The guide was so helpful and tour operation was good. I would come back next time!
Buy it with
Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights provided by Asia Master Tours
Product Overview: Authentic Experience Ha Giang 3days/3 nights
Number of Photos