Hanoi Secret Food Tour With Real Local Foodie
By Hanoi Daily Street Food Tour
• We depart everyday (RAIN or SHINE, ALL OF OUR TOURS RUN AS SCHEDULED). • Special tour itinerary. • Enthusiastic, Experienced English speaking tour guides. • Great variety of food selection. All of them make us different.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-70, max of 9 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- • INCLUSIONS : - From 5- 8 suggested dishes + 1-2 drinks. - Enthusiastic and skilled English speaking guide. - Pick-up services from hotels or pick-up points in the Old Quarter.
- • EXCLUSIONS : - Tips. - Drop- off services. - Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up service is available for customers who stay in Hanoi Old Quarter only. In case of staying outside of this area, please show up at meeting point located at 103 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi city at 10:45 or 17:15 to start the tour. Thank you
- 103 P. Mã Mây, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Hoàn Kiếm Lake, Hang Trong, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178158P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi Secret Food Tour With Real Local Foodie?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hanoi Secret Food Tour With Real Local Foodie on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hanoi Secret Food Tour With Real Local Foodie?
- Hanoi Secret Food Tour With Real Local Foodie price starts from $19.49. Discover and book Hanoi Secret Food Tour With Real Local Foodie on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanoi Secret Food Tour With Real Local Foodie cancellation policy?
- Hanoi Secret Food Tour With Real Local Foodie cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi Secret Food Tour With Real Local Foodie on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hanoi Secret Food Tour With Real Local Foodie?
- Hanoi Secret Food Tour With Real Local Foodie is hosted by Hanoi Daily Street Food Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hanoi Daily Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi Secret Food Tour With Real Local Foodie on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178158P1
- You'll start at103 P. Mã MâyOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Old QuarterStop: 3 hours- Meet tour guide at hotel or meeting point before 3 hour walking tour. - Quick Vietnamese greeting lessons. - Tour guides discuss any food allergies before starting tour and tell tourists about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese (Hanoian) history, culture while touring. - Tour guides will take tourists to eat at lots of special corners , alleys and restaurants of The Old Quarter that you might miss if you go by yourself to try variety of street foods and drinks such as: Bún chả ( Grilled pork with noodle), Phở bò,gà ( Beef, chicken noodle soup), Bún ốc (Snail noodle soup), Bánh cuốn ( Steamed rice papper rolls), Bánh gối ( Pillow cake), Nem rán ( Fried spring rolls), Bánh tôm (Shrimp cake), Bánh Mỳ (Vietnamese sandwich), Chè ( Sweet gruel soup), Bánh Bao (Vietnamese dumpling), Bánh khoai, chuối ( Sweet potato,Banana cake), Hoa quả dầm (Mixture fresh-fruit), Bia Hơi (Fresh beer), Trà đá (Iced tea), Café trứng (Egg coffee) ……. Please note that you will be treated 5-8 dishes depending on what you have not eaten, not all what we mentioned above) - Tour ends at Hoan Kiếm Lake or anywhere convenient for tourists to return, and then tour guides will show them how to get back your hotels/hostels.Read more
- You'll end atHoàn Kiếm LakeHoàn Kiếm Lake, Hang Trong, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, VietnamSee address & details
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2019 • Friends
Had a blast! Great food and get to know the city on this culinary tour. Our guide Chloe was the best!
Written September 16, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.