Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
If you’re tired of the frantic rhythms of Vietnam’s big cities, take a breather in the country with this overnight stay in Sa Pa. Spend the night at a homestay run by a local Dzay family, with dinner and breakfast provided. Get in tune with life in rural Vietnam and make the most of scenic walks through the rice terraces, bamboo forests and tiny minority villages dotted around the picturesque Hoang Lien Son Mountains. - Relax at the end of your tour with some free time in Sa Pa town - Door-to-door service: get picked up from your Old Quarter hotel by your coach - Learn more about Sa Pa and the surrounding villages from your group’s guide - All meals provided on this tour: all sorts of dietary needs can be accommodated
Hanoi - Sapa - long trek Y Linh...
Medium trek Ta Van - Giang Ta...
Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues / 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi
- Local English Speaking tour guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay
- Public bathroom with hot water in homestay
- Entry/Admission - Sapa Market
- Beverages in meals, travel insurance, Personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge 10usd/pax if you travel from 23rd-31st Dec 2019, 1st-3rd Jan 2020 and 23-30 Jan 2020
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick up and drop off in the Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem disitrct only
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Sharing Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, suncream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- Surcharge 15usd/pax if you travel from 23rd-31st Dec 2019, 1st-3rd Jan 2020 and 23-30 Jan 2020. Plz pay in CASH on travel date. our tour guide will collect it
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Halong Sapphire Cruise
Bad start, but the cruise itself was amazing
We had an amazing experience when we were on the cruise ship! But when we were picked up on the bus for our drive t…
Sapphire Cruise 1 night stay at Halong Bay
Our journey from Hanoi to the port to board The Sapphire was enjoyable. Lee was humorous and constantly interacting…
A lovely trip
We were collected and taken to the port. The boat was lovely and the rooms were spacious and clean. Yes you can hea…
Strangers who became friends
Wonderful stay on the Sapphire Cruise made really fun by the strangers we met onboard who became friends during the…
We spent two days in Halong Bay... Everything was perfect, the cabin was very clean. We’ll come back soon. 😊
Extremely well run tour
Truly energetic and thoughtful. Spotlessly clean cabin. Consistent culinary delight. Flawless handoffs from guide t…
Awesome Adventure Halong Bay
‘Tis was the most awesome part of our trip. The guides were amazing Lee and Sunny The ship was fantastic We loved …
Excellent cruise.Pick up in Hanoi hotel was on time and Lee our guide tool very good care of us. He was knowledgabl…
We enjoyed our cruise. Great customer service from Mr Lee. He is very knowledgeable and recommend us new places to …
Enjoyable 2 night, 3 day cruise
We enjoyed our room, food, and activities. Always fun to meet other travelers from other countries. I would have …
Excellent service, highly recommended
Everything on this cruise was excellent from check-in to the return to our hotel, the quality of service the charis…
Must do item “Sapphire Cruise”
Such a amazing experience with this Cruise. We unexpected that the cruise has jacuzzi in bathroom 🛁 You can enjoy…
Great cruise, amazing staff and really good food! We did the 2days-1night cruise and we really had a great time, t…
I highly recommend the three day two nights. The second day was by far the best part of the trip. There is a good b…
So beautiful and staff so friendly
My husband and I really enjoyed this cruise! Lee, our guide to Halong bay was hilarious! He was so kind and helpful…
- Sapa Market, Sapa Market
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 1,431 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour 2 Days from Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay
What time does Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour 2 Days from Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay start?
Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour 2 Days from Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay will start at 6:45 AM. Discover and book Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour 2 Days from Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour 2 Days from Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour 2 Days from Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay on Tripadvisor
How much is Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour 2 Days from Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay?
Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour 2 Days from Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay price starts from $91.29. Discover and book Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour 2 Days from Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay on Tripadvisor
What is the Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour 2 Days from Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay cancellation policy?
Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour 2 Days from Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour 2 Days from Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay on Tripadvisor