Hanoi Highlights: Full-Day Small Group City Tour with Lunch
By Local Tours Vietnam
See the best of Hanoi on a small group tour and learn about the history of Vietnam’s capital city. Visit cultural and historical sites, such as the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and enjoy a walk through the Old Quarter of the city and some local dishes at lunch. Learn about the history of Vietnam and Hanoi from an expert private guide Visit the Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, the father of Vietnam See the beautiful wooden 1-Pillar Pagoda, dating from the 11th century Take a walk through Hanoi's atmospheric Old Quarter
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per group (up to 2)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfers
- Admission fees
- Lunch (local cuisine)
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh's Stilt House
- Entry/Admission - One Pillar Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Tips and personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all the guests in Old Quarter Hanoi or can come to our office.
- Local Tours Vietnam, 39 Ng. Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam We pick up all the guests in Old Quarter Hanoi or can come to our office.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100245P175
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi Highlights: Full-Day Small Group City Tour with Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- One Pillar Pagoda
- Temple of Literature & National University
- Old Quarter
- Ho Chi Minh's Stilt House
- How much is Hanoi Highlights: Full-Day Small Group City Tour with Lunch?
- Hanoi Highlights: Full-Day Small Group City Tour with Lunch price starts from $201.61. Discover and book Hanoi Highlights: Full-Day Small Group City Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanoi Highlights: Full-Day Small Group City Tour with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Hanoi Highlights: Full-Day Small Group City Tour with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi Highlights: Full-Day Small Group City Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hanoi Highlights: Full-Day Small Group City Tour with Lunch?
- Hanoi Highlights: Full-Day Small Group City Tour with Lunch is hosted by Local Tours Vietnam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Local Tours Vietnam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi Highlights: Full-Day Small Group City Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100245P175
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atLocal Tours VietnamOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ho Chi Minh MausoleumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ho Chi Minh's Stilt HouseStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3One Pillar PagodaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Temple of Literature & National UniversityStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Old QuarterStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Local Tours Vietnam
Joined in November 2015
#129 of 523 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hanoi
- 111Olly00Beautiful luxury cruise.Excellent cruise from start to finish. Amazing staff, all very helpful and friendly. Large rooms with great bathrooms and balcony. Excellent food and great cocktails. It is a beautiful bait with lots of space and great art. We did 2 nights 3 days, which I highly recommend. Only disappointment was the amount of rubbish in Halong Bay.
- rickyluther00wonderful experienceGreat Hotel in the heart of Hanoi. Very close to the lake. The Manager up graded our room and was very polite and helpful.
- meghagargg00Great booking experience and cruiseWe visited Vietnam in February 2023, and while looking for ha long bay cruises, I happened to find and book Local Tours Vietnam - Mr. Luan. Mr Luan almost immediately got back on WhatsApp and provided with great options. The prices he offered were great!! Must recommended. Later we also booked our water puppet show through him, he got us the best seats! We wish we met him but were short on time. We will definitely recommend him to our family & friends! Best, Meg Ryan Friends from India living in Australia
- Emm123e00Lots of bugsComfortable enough but the room was infested with cockroaches so somewhat difficult to sleep with them crawling on you.
- basanths202200A chaotic, unsafe mess! Avoid!From the start to finish there was no organization whatsoever. We were herded like sheep from one bus to another on the first day which made the entire experience very stressful from the start. The hiking locations were also very unsafe with inadequate staffing to make sure everyone stayed safe. The food at the home stay also gave me bad food poisoning and when I reported this to the Hmong guide the next day, absolutely nothing was done about it and she continued taking us to the most stressful hiking paths and completely disregarding the fact that I told her I was feeling unwell. An absolute shambles all round and a huge disappointment considering that I had used this tour company for my trips in Ninh Binh and Halong Bay not too long ago 👎🏼👎🏼
- ststst26262600Enjoyed this tour.Enjoyed this tour! Guide Jonathan was excellent in showing us around and gave good explanations of the history, culture and backgrounds of the places we visited. Helps to better understand Vietnam. Highly recommended. Group size was small. We had 9 of us so trip was well organized.
- SSSS101500Good cruiseThe cruise was quite enjoyable and picturesque. It did feel a bit rushed to the stops that was done. Food was good and Chris is just excellent. Felt there could have been more entertainment especially at night
- gnomekeeper00great day outall correspondence was quick .pick up was done very efficiently nice limosine coach very comfortable seats.it was drizzle the day we went and company provided rain ponchos.guide was great explaining about all the places we would visit.food at lunch was adequate but as most tours arrived at same time there was a lot of queuing with no order.a couple in our group gave up and went downstairs and paid for table service
- donisac202300Thank you ambassador cruiseThe ambassador cruise was so great.. delicious food, great crew, specially camille. Nice view. This is may best experience. Thank you
- Gotravel50400Steer clear of this companyHave a guide that gives more info about the sights visited. The bikes used were very poor. No seat adjustment was allowed. No helmets were provided. Bus picked us up at our hotel & was to drop us off there. Guide wanted to drop us off on a corner we were not familiar with. The bus driver also took the time to get a drag off a bong pipe. Would not recommend this company.
- 625marjoriem00Ha Long Bay - 2 night and 3 daysThis is a wonderful trip, thanks to our “butler” Louie, who served us delicious food and looked after us very well. Also thanks to Thinh, our guide on the trip around Cat Ba national park. He is a mine of information about the many islands and the animals and birds who live in the islands. Thanks also to Tracy who accompanied us on the trip and was available for any kind of help. All staff were fantastic. This trip is highly recommended.
- jaredsH1828EM00Fantastic Halong Bay Day TourThis was a well organised and great day tour/cruise. The transport, food and activities were all very enjoyable and the tour guide Ivan was excellent and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.
- D1294HWmartinh00Very well rounded tour - definitely recommend!Really well rounded tour, with a friendly and careful guide who will take care of you (made a point of warning us about tourist scams or dodgy selling points in these locations). Also knowledgeable about history and culture of this area. The ride was very comfortable, a minibus of 16-18 people, each had their own seat and good AC, and the driver was not reckless. The tour itself, for someone who's never been to Vietnam before, was fantastic! Keep in mind that you're on a tight schedule because they cram a whole bunch of activities in 1 day. It was as advertised, we did all the activities mentioned. For me the highlight was definitely the small boat ride. Beautiful views of the hiddens valleys and rice fields from the river. Be advised, the weather will dramatically influence the experience so try to check the weather forecast before going if you're doing this last minute. I had sun and clouds with maximum visibility so it was perfect. I'd recommend this tour for anyone who wants to see Vietnam's magnificent landscape.
- Gow00Amazing CompanyI went with Local Tours Vietnam after emailing them about a tour in Da Nang also. Response was fast and payment was easy online. The prices for both tours are amazing and the 2 tours were a pleasure to go on. The guide on the Halong Bay and the Lady Buddha tour in Da Nang were both knowledgeable, funny and great to have as my guide. Everything was as advertised and the pickups were on time. The communication was awesome too. I was contacted by Luong the evening before each tour to confirm date and time of pickup. The rate for the Lady Buddha tour was cheaper than the company directly. I would highly recommend Local Tours Vietnam for community, service and awesome tours.
- koustubho00Excellent cruise through Scenic Ha Long Bay.We spent one night and about 24 hours on board the Stellar of the Seas. It is a modern, beautiful yacht and our trip was just marvelous. The first day was overcast, so my camera was a little disappointed, but the second was absolutely gorgeous. Due to late reservations made by our travel agent, we were only able to get the Junior Suite. The accommodation was fine, though a cabin at a higher level might have been better. The dining room service was excellent, with a "butler" assigned to each room. Kaka, our butler, was very attentive, prompt, enthusiastic and willing to please us in many ways. He also turned out to be an excellent napkin folder and was quick to learn how to fold an origami model I showed him. Other members of the dining room staff were also very obliging. While kayaking, swimming in the bay and squid fishing were also offered, we participated only in a rowboat visit to Light cave from docks in Cat Ba National Park. It was a wonderful, most enjoyable excursion. Our rower was a young woman who navigated the area with great aplomb. Abby was a terrific host for the excursion. Along the route (even on an overcast day), the panoramic view in the bay was stunning. We enjoyed the grand vistas around tall rack formations and islets from the deck. The channel was sometimes crowded with other cruise boats, but the Stellar of the Seas looked terrific in comparison. I would recommend this trip on the Stellar of the Seas to all travelers to the Hanoi area. Next time we might even try the two-night cruise in a Senior suite.