Sightseeing Hanoi City Tour Sightseeing Hanoi City Tour Sightseeing Hanoi City Tour Sightseeing Hanoi City Tour
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-60, max of 15 per group
Duration: 7h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Experienced guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick up at any hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter
- 19 P. Bát Đàn, Hàng Gai, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam This is a travel agent and La Vision Hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163689P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi City Tour 1 Day?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hanoi City Tour 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hanoi City Tour 1 Day?
- Hanoi City Tour 1 Day price starts from $35.90. Discover and book Hanoi City Tour 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanoi City Tour 1 Day cancellation policy?
- Hanoi City Tour 1 Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi City Tour 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163689P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at19 P. Bát ĐànOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byHo Chi Minh MausoleumOne Pillar PagodaTemple of Literature & National UniversityNgoc Son Temple
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Hanoi La Vision Hotel
Joined in June 2017
- C8454ORrobinw00Good baseGreat location based in the old quarter, everything was within walking distance. Swift and quick check in service. However cleanliness let this place down. A funky smell in the room and a few areas that needed to be paid more attention to. The bed linen wasn't the best but we made it work. The AC is the best we've had in Vietnam tho. Worked an absolute treat! Overall a good base and area to stop in.
- Odyssey5654853513600Pleasant and comfortable!I stay here 2 nights. Everything is good. Billy is very helpful and friendly, he is owner of hotel. My room is very nice, have a window with good street view. Ah! This hotel is in central of old quarter, so i can go to eat some food very easy (i have tried Pho, special noodle soup) I will come back next time! Thanks you all
- noushie8300Absolutely awfulI am so sorry to say that this hotel was terrible. Our room was filthy, towels had brown stains on them, the shower head fell off whilst using, the noise was unbearable we hardly slept, the room had little silver fish all over the walls, the safe didn’t work, the fridge was broken, old mattresses stuffed down the side of the stair banisters, the bathroom was covered in mould, the smell of blocked stains was absolutely foul, the loo was leaking water all over the floor & when I reported it the guy who checked us in just shrugged his shoulders & carried on with his day! Even though we booked & paid for 2 nights we left & went to stay somewhere else after the first night. The photos of the hotel & rooms used by the hotel on their website & various booking websites must be from when the hotel was first refurbished as it hardly looks like the same hotel anymore, completely misrepresented. The supposed restaurant/breakfast room is now just piled high with junk. Very disappointed especially when I have seen so many good reviews & the pictures looked the way they did. Also on booking & Opodo this is rated as a 3 star hotel….I would hardly say it was 1 star.
- michaelcY4527VO00MrI stay at this hotel in May with Michael who I have stay with before in Hanoi expressive in the old quarters. So I was glad to be back with Michael again after few years! He is so good with me email him to say I was coming again and had answer back over nite. This hotel excellent value for your money and their service is above anything else I have experienced in my travels! Whatever you need Michael will arrange for you whether taxi from airport luxury bus to Sapa or a trip to Halong Bay he will organise. Also Lucy who works there and is great friendly smiling face to welcome you! Michael I will be back in September I hope to with you again. Thanks for great stay Michael & Nga
- 411janep00Short Hanoi VisitA fantastic spot in the centre of the Old Quarter. Even before we arrived, our emails were answered promptly. Jack was fantastic and offered great advice and a very personal service. Facilities were clean with a unique Hanoi street view. Jack arranged our Halong Bay tour when we arrived and helped us in our other travel adventures. I would highly recommend Jack and La Vision when you stay in Hanoi.
- Compass77791200Fantastic value in Hanoi's centreI stayed five nights at La Vision and couldn’t have been happier with the entire experience! I was first impressed by the hotel’s prompt email answer to my request for airport pick-up, and that response indeed proved to be a sign of an exceptional hotel experience in Hanoi. My room was sparkling clean, and all amenities I needed were supplied, including a prompt laundry service. The air-conditioner worked efficiently and quietly, and I was thrilled with the charming front street view from my room, with virtually no noise. The staff were super friendly and booked excellent tours for me to both HaLong Bay and Sapa. Breakfasts were delicious, lots of choices, and very fast and courteous service every time. What a fantastic location to explore the magic of Hanoi's old city streets! As a solo traveller and woman in my sixties, I couldn't have felt safer and more pampered than at La Vision. I highly recommend La Vision and would stay there again without hesitation.
- thomasmC2847FJ00Great location in the heart of HanoiWhat a great little hotel in the heart of Hanoi. If you need a place that is good value for money, clean, comfortable with great staff, then stay here! I stayed here as a solo-traveller for 3 nights and was immediately felt welcome. Designed by the architect-host, I stayed in a very clean room, bathroom and was offered a super breakfast. The staff were also able to help with transport, tours, and onward travel. I will definitely stay here again.
- Y4807XWmiguelm00Self employedExcelente service and care st the la vision hotel .good costumer care They do and excelente work .they help you with all the issues that i had .provide me with a taxi with excelente rates to go back to airport Also they help me with my sim card and wifi every time i had a problem excelent small hotel I do recomend it to any one in Hanoi Miguel Melenchon
- Zach D00Perfect hotel to start an amazing trip!I stayed at La Vision Hotel for four nights at the beginning of a month long solo trip in Vietnam. I immediately felt welcomed to the country by the manager, Tran Nang, who made my time in Northern Vietnam memorable and stress free. He helped organize trips from Hanoi to Sapa and to Lan Ha Bay, which both were wonderful. He even helped get my bus ticket for my journey south to Ninh Binh. The hotel is located in a bustling, exciting area where you really experience the energy of Hanoi. Highly recommend La Vision!
- CurtoUSMC00Highly recommendWhen in Hanoi, I stay at the La Vision Hotel because Nang has become a friend, he, is the best host anyone could ask for. When I arrived, he was taking care of his father’s burial place, he pasted away five years ago, but still took the time to Message me multiple times to make sure my stay was…perfect. He even helped plan my trip to Ha Long Bay on his vacation. La Vision Hotel, a clean, delightful place to stay with the best manager…how could you stay anywhere else? #GFY_IamNotDeadYet
- cmadeira23400Amazing location and SUPER friendly service!!We stayed at this hotel for 6 nights and had an awesome stay!! The one guy that was there everyday was SUPER friendly, spoke good english, he helped us on how to get to certain places, and also ordered taxis for us. Very clean and comfy room, nice big shower, and they clean the room every day, as well as give you free water. Free breakfast in the morning, just one big shared table for everyone who’s staying there (which wasn’t a problem for us), lots of options for breakfast and it was very delicious!! The hotel is on a great location, close to many restaurants, shops, and 3 blocks from the night market.
- yean yi w00Safe, Comfortable, Easy and Convenient!I've actually stayed in this hotel twice this year. Once in January 2019 during winter, and once in March 2019. The hotel is a very comfortable stay,clean and fresh, but the highlight is definitely the concierge service! Tran Nang is a really good staff and he's always willing to go the extra mile, and has the nicest attitude. He will help with whatever you need, and will NEVER short change you. Keep it up! HLVH is lucky to have you! I've enjoyed my stay so much both times on business, that I will be coming back once more in Jan 2020 for holiday.
- lorrainer18600Good location with pleasant staffThe room was bijou but clean. It was up 6 flights of stairs which was a killer but the staff helped with bags. The small window had iron bars on it, there was no way you could open the window. I was concerned that if there was a fire we weren’t getting out. Everything was very clean and it was great to have a fridge. Unfortunately the shower/water heater was faulty. Couldn’t get hot water and got electric shocks every time you tried to turn on or off. We had to go to another room to shower. Really good location not far from lake and with lots of places to eat and drink
Buy it with
Hanoi City Tour 1 Day provided by Hanoi La Vision Hotel
Product Overview: Hanoi City Tour 1 Day
Number of Photos